1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mr Pinkies (and family) journey with Magneticos!

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by MrPinkies, Feb 25, 2014.

1. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

So.. Our magnetico mattress pads came yesterday!!! YAY!!!!!!

Last night.. Chris and I got those heavy bad-boys up the stairs and on the beds... Kids got in their beds and BOOM- lights out! I'll admit that we got ours on our bed and BOOM- we were OUT cold.. My little legs itched and itched and itched.. but.. I got over that after a while... Well, 12:35 am, Lizzie (our 4 year old) got out of bed to go potty and asked for some water.. Naturally, we had turned off the breakers, so, I had to find my way down the stairs and in the kitchen and back.. It was a fun time.. I was thinking how mad that my sleep was interrupted and was going to mess up my thoughts about how my first night went.. but... I got back into bed.. and the next thing I know.. my eyes opened and that was it.. I woke up.. I had no idea what time it was.. I feared that I had woken up at 3 am and.. well.. two seconds later my alarm went off.. Sense then, I have felt like I have had a whole pot of coffee myself- not jittery, but.. awake.. My daughter woke up happy and hungry (for the past few months, it has been like pulling teeth to get her to eat breakfast with a side of crabby whiny pants).. Ryan woke up calm and quiet.. He said that he liked his new bed.. I am in the routine of weighing myself every morning.. I almost can tell you with a 95% success rate if I will have lost or gained weight. Because my sleep was interrupted, I was sure that I was either going to stay the same weight or gain a pound back.. I was very wrong... I lost nearly two pounds from the day before...

For years.. I have been tired... very very tired... even two years ago.. tired.. well... yes.. I weighed around 320lbs two years ago.. but.. I had to have two mandatory naps.. even dropping the weight has lifted my energy level considerably.. but.. the way I feel awake today has been like no other.. Somehow... everything that I have ever read or learned from JK makes sense to me now... I woke up this morning with ideas connected to each other.. I feel that I am fully understanding the leptin reset and the three leg stool.. yes.. what a beautiful way to put it... I am awake...

I am very excited for the future!

cantweight, Sue-UK and fitness@home like this.
  2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Wow, I want *her* bed!
    Interesting response, Pinky! What an adventure for the entire family!
    You might want to really push the water for a while.

My DH still falls asleep astoundingly quickly, on the magnetico. I'll start a sentence and before I'm done he's gently snoring. And I'm not boring!! ;-)

cantweight and MrPinkies like this.
  3. kovita

kovita Silver

now you made me jelaous! I really really want magnetico pads at least for our bed but i am still to win the internal fight about the crazy price shipping it to my place and taxing it locally :-(

MrPinkies likes this.
  4. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Wonderful news and happy awakening!

MrPinkies likes this.
  5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Awesomesauce Kate.....

that's so amazing!

MrPinkies likes this.
  6. JMO

JMO Silver

We secretly put a 10 gauss on our 13 year old daughters bed. We noticed immediately that she woke up a nice person from a crabby witchy teenager. After about a week my husband asked her on the ride to school why she was being so nice. She said ya I noticed that too and I can't figure it out! We always notice when she's at friends house over the weekend and when she comes back. The magnetico seems to help her stay focused too. Kids are exposed to so much emf at school. They let all the kids carry cell phones and next year will start using iPads in class. Very disappointing.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Kate and Chris .... I am so over the moon for you guys!!!!

I am sending all of you the biggest hugs ever ..... xoxoxo

Kate - are you keeping a diary? maybe if you could find time to detail everyone's waking etc.

I think too .... you are all going to need more water ...... what a win!

Kate - you are a superstar.......I can't wait to keep following your journey.....:)

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

JMO - what a great thing to do for your daughter ...... Jack said the same thing when they got their daughter one!

Is she drinking more water?

Do you guys have a magnetico too? thoughts?

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Kate ..... what did you wind up doing about detox stuff?

10. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

no DMSA or EVCIR.. doing just fine so far.. :)

11. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Night 2: just as amazing as the first night :)

Sue-UK likes this.
  12. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

good job following your mama instincts!!!

MrPinkies likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BOOM

MrPinkies likes this.
  14. kovita

kovita Silver

anyone tried magnetico for very small children? if we will be now taking the whole big bother of shipping it to Europe and hopefully not taxing it much, i am wondering whether we should buy them for kids as well. our kids are aged 4 and 2.5.

MrPinkies likes this.
  15. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Kovia- I have a four and six year old and they both like it and a very noticeable difference in their mood and energy level!

16. kovita

kovita Silver

thanks! We would have to change the beds, they are still in children size bed not the regular single size. But that would be investment of nothing comparing to the price we are getting ready to pay for the magnetico capriche :)

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yes - Nick has an amazing story of how, with Dr. K's help .... they helped his little son.....

18. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

You know.. I've been thinking a lot today.. well.. about fear.. and how such a small thing like detox took over my emotions for a while.. Sometimes I tend to focus a lot on small details.. but.. I'm starting to get the bigger picture of things.. I went back and looked at my first journal in the optimal journal section.. and I started to laugh because back then it was only and all, explicitly about food.. and everything else seemed bat-shit crazy to even think about at the time.. the growth in the last year and half.. AMAZING! I think getting the magneticos and the previous comment (I think it's in my success journal) by JK about looking at the bigger picture of this, really started to put things into prospective for me.. Honestly, I didn't think I was going to have a good experience with it.. and I let fear get the best of me.. I have to say that I am REALLY looking forward to bed time.. I was surprised at how fast my body adapted and happier my body seems though out the day.. My "battery" seems to be charging well!

Magneticos = BEST. BUY (actually, I mean SLEEP). EVER.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Kate - I have pretty much realised the same thing the last number of weeks ...... when my redox improved over time - so did I ..... and it wasn't all about the food - we did have to do that bit right tho.
    it was all about the grounding and the sunshine and the water..... did anyone say - three legged stool????

I can understand why Dr. K. took us down this route ... and in the way he did.

When I try to explain this to newbies .... it is way too much and way too soon. You can see it sailing right over their head!

I am always so excited to tell them everything ...... but it is way too much. Let's get the food right first - the timing most of all and then the water .......and then .......

20. JMO

JMO Silver

Caroline-Trying hard to get her to drink more water. Even ask her coaches and trainers to have her drink more water. Also, without asking, she talks all the time about the dreams she had the night before.

We also have a magnetico and absolutely love it...our sleep is awesome and also lots of dreams. I have to say its the one thing that I feel has made a difference more than any supplement, BHRT, diet, etc.