1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Moving to Florida in 4 months

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Eve N Colantoni, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Eve N Colantoni

Eve N Colantoni New Member

My parents are ailing. In order to help them, I need to move to their area, Melbourne, FL. I hear that Florida is soon to have 5G everywhere. Is there a thread or video of yours you can defer me to so I can try to make the best preparations I can before moving there? Thank you Jack :)

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The best I can say is at least it is not Orlando.......so on a relative basis it is a bit better.

3. Eve N Colantoni

Eve N Colantoni New Member

Yes, better than Orlando. Any recommendations for 5g protection?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and too close to Tampa.

That I-4 corridor is a killer. The suicide rates from Orlando to Tampa are stunning when you look into it.

US Special Ops suicides HAVE NOW tripled in 2018, as the military is being forced to confront the issue. You can bet they won't let the public know the linkage low-frequency electromagnetic fields these soldiers are subjected too. What they are not saying is that the city they train is a 5G smart city and has been for close to three years. I've warned all my members for 3 years to stay out of Tampa. I also told people to pay attention to professional sports players and their performance since they went 5G in 2015. Tampa also has HAARP radar and NOAA radar installation and the military base that train these soldiers have been on TETRAHERTZ weaponized grade frequency bands over ten years. I warned people very unusually things would happen with human cognition and now we are seeing the best the military has to offer killing themselves at record rates. A recent Veterans Affairs Department report noted that from 2005 to 2016, veteran suicide rates increased by 25.9 percent. Younger veterans continue to be vulnerable because they use more technology, with suicides among those aged 18 to 34 increasing from 40.4 deaths per 100,000 in 2015 to 45 deaths in 2016, https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/02/politics/socom-military-suicide-spike-2018/index.html

Dave Key and Eve N Colantoni like this.