1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Moving to Australia?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Martijn, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Martijn

Martijn New Member

Is is possible to be in optimal health in Australia considering if I will go to Cairns, avoid nnEMF as much as possible and try to get DDW? I have some big plans to at least get my hands on good water in Australia if I will move there, I will even go as far as working together with the people working on the water plant Jack talked about last weekend at the Biohacker event. Would the ozone layer and the donut hole over Australia still be a problem? I have to do a lot of research and reading into this before I would decide to move there or not in the future. I am a young guy, 21 years old, currently live in The Netherlands and I have my life ahead of me. I never went to the Yucatan before either and I will go there in the future to explore the area to feel how it is there too. I love this forum and all of the insights and health hacks. I am learning a lot of valuable information for my future and I am grateful for it. Thank you all and Dr. Kruse! I appreciate Jack's honesty, being straightforward and telling the truth how it is. This is the only way to learn how to be the best version of yourself and optimizing your environment.

Ozzie_Kendall likes this.
  2. JackieNewZealand

JackieNewZealand New Member

At least they have no fluoride in the water (fairly sure), like so much of Australia. I used to go to Cairns from New Zealand in our winter ... weather is good but you won't find any cold streams to do CT. Not sure what RAINY season is like as have never been there in summer. No place is perfect and I like the heat in Cairns winter but summer might be over the top. I like the city and used to love the lagoon pool but now they have chlorinated the heck out of it and it dries your skin up like a prune.

Nice thing about Cairns is you can always go south for the summer and it is a nice city with great potential for outdoor activities. Good luck. I lived in Wollongong for 5 years ... that is a nice place but more south so more ozone hole exposure ... like New Zealand (moved here before I knew much about the ozone gap or the poor, high deuterium water :-(. As they say in Texas, you can run but you can''t hide. Best to you.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

we do have fluoride in our water. One of our members turned his health around in Cairns - closer to the equator. Another member has done amazing things for her health with a move to Agnes Water from Melbourne.

Ozzie_Kendall and Brent Patrick like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jim Laird and caroline like this.