1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Motion sickness over time

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by drezy, Oct 13, 2018.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

Over time my wife's motion sickness has increased.

She did not have motion sickness 20 years ago, but it has seemed to increase over the last two decades (heteroplasmy?).

I could blindly follow along with the "take ginger or dramamine" story but I think it's worth digging deeper.

I'm starting a beachhead of this issue here because it seems as though it may not be entirely unrelated to the "Trigeminal and glossopharyngeal neuralgia" blog.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

low redox makes you more sensitive to vestibular alterations.

Jim Laird and drezy like this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

Are there plans for face to face consults on the Farm?

This gal is the best gem I've found and I'd like to keep her for the long haul.

Christine_L likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Only for people who become members of the Farm.

drezy likes this.
  5. Aw...so sweet and loving

6. drezy

drezy Gold

Don't worry I temper it by telling her that if it ends up being my decision I think I'd end up hiring the best looking nurse instead of the most functional one.

The lovey stuff is nice, but I think she has just enough suspicion that the above could be true to keep my wife in the AM sun, in the cold tub, wearing blue blockers, and off the cell phone.

Being married to me my wife has mastered the laugh-kick, a compound laugh and physical assault action.

Sajid Mahmood and Christine_L like this.
  7. haha

8. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

What does mean member of the farm? Do you have somewhere a description of how farm will work? Thank you!

Jim Laird likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Same question.

//

Christine_L likes this.