1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

morning wines

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Anya, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Anya

Anya Gold

is it optimal to have wine with BAB?
    glass or two? :p

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not for me

3. Anya

Anya Gold

how comes Jack?
    does wine interfere with BAB?
    or CT?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I would think wine is never an optimal choice. It’s a comprise for a lifestyle or quality of life you choose.

6. Bonnie

Bonnie Silver

I have heard Jack say menopausal women should NEVER have wine.

7. Anya

Anya Gold

Danco please explain
    Jack is always drinking wine!

drezy likes this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL!

Love the portrayal.

Nurse... scalpel and a glass of wine stat!

Alcohol once the body is half submerged and the top half is getting pounded by UV is my rule.

Danco3636 and Anya like this.
  9. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Doesn’t mean it’s optimal for health. . Is really any alcohol healthy over its concecenses in any form? I understand the enjoyment of flavor and perhaps fuzzy feeling but isn’t it really a choice of enjoying life over optimal? Not saying wine isn’t OK and yes I have had it too but isn’t it really a man made supplement for our enjoyment?

Just my thoughts. Perhaps Jack see’s and knows differently from tests and biohacks.

drezy likes this.
  10. Anya

Anya Gold

hehe drezy
    happy naked CT times :p

drezy likes this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

Ask not how your country's coldness can adapt to you. Ask how you can adapt to your country's coldness.

Anya likes this.
  12. Anya

Anya Gold

danco have you read cpc #26?

13. Anya

Anya Gold

Jack what's the best time(s) for wine? :p

14. Animals seek out and devour rotting fruit as a seasonal treat in the late fall. Maybe we should follow suit.

KrusinWitchie and Sun Disciple like this.
  15. Inger

Inger Silver

Anya Jack has talked many places about that... but what comes to my mind right away are;

Not after 5 PM
    In summer rather than in winter
    Not if you are dehydrated
    Not more than one glass (for women)
    Not where is lots of nnEMF around
    there was more but I cant remember right now..

So... in summertime, with an early dinner... being healthy sitting in the sun outside in nature ;) :)

Anya and Bonnie like this.
  16. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Goes to show you..... If you have to take that many precautions then perhaps its not optimal anytime.... Can we live without it and be optimal, I think YES! So when in doubt and onse health is in question best to leave the glass "half empty", which means '0" does our body and health good.

Again it is a choice and I don't question or judge your choice, I just want to give you a different perspective.

drezy likes this.
  17. drezy

drezy Gold

I judged your choices Anya, but just a little bit.

KrusinWitchie, Danco3636 and Anne V like this.
  18. Anya

Anya Gold

choice to be curious and ask Jack? :p

drezy likes this.