1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Morning sun

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by nichole, Jul 20, 2019.

1. nichole

nichole New Member

Im starting tomorrow morning. Do I look directly at the rising sun or off to the side?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  2. Jack says you can look directly at it as it is rising then when it gets brighter and higher in the sky look 15 degrees below it. This is what I have been doing for the last week. I can not believe the energy I have had for the last few days!! Amazing!! Remember to ground yourself. He suggests the sphinx pose with no shirt on. This is now part of my daily routine.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The positioning of the Great Sphinx is in such a way that it faces east where the sun rises.
    upload_2019-7-20_21-0-7.png

Penny and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  4. nichole

nichole New Member

Ok great. Thanks for responding bc I wasn’t sure what to do.
    That’s why I’m doing this. I have severe adrenal fatigue. I’m on hormones and have lupus.

I didn’t realize I had to ground myself. I don’t think I’ll be able to sit on the dirt. I’m driving to the lake and it’s all rock. The dirt is way back.
    But I’ll see when I get there tomorrow.

5. nichole

nichole New Member

Thanks. I didn’t know what the Sphinx pose was.

Why do we have to lay like this? Sitting on our butts isn’t the same?

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Obey Circadian Rhythm. (or else)

drezy and caroline like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Are you listening to all Jack’s podcasts?

drezy likes this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Hi Nichole

In the natural environment of the lake, you can still ground on the rocks. The sphinx pose isn't mandatory, particularly if there are better n=1 options available, or safer ones. If you can safely stand barefoot in the water at the lake, that would be a good option. Or if you can't do that, standing on, or sitting barefoot on the rocks, and/or grounding via your hands, it all counts. You can still ground sat on your butt, if you have bare parts of you connected to the earth/rocks. If your butt is bare, that's a source of grounding. :)

The girl in the picture is dressed. Naked would be better, but if she lifted the bottom of her top up so that her belly was exposed, on bare rock or earth she would be doing some direct belly grounding, as well as grounding through the top of her feet and her hands and up to her elbows. It may vary when and where you do the grounding, and how you are dressed, but the trick is to get the most bare surface (feet, hands, body) safely connected to the earth, or exposed to the sun, without getting arrested. :D

Phosphene, Pablo, Hilde and 2 others like this.
  9. nichole

nichole New Member

Do you have to take hormones for your adrenal fatigue? My cortisol is so low. I have to.

Has this protocol helped balance your hormones at all? Or increase your energy?

10. nichole

nichole New Member

I went to lake this morning to watch the sunrise. I didn’t see it at all. It was very foggy and cloudy. Is it still beneficial on days like this or does it not count bc I didn’t see the sun?

Also when winter comes. I’m in Chicago. Do we still get the same benefit during the fall and winter times when we watch the sun rise or it’s not the same bc of the time of the year?

11. drezy

drezy Gold

Lol! Direct and to the point.

Quick cool water body dunks followed by full surface AM light exposure would be a nice addition if you're up to them.
    As husband I say this frequently.

Or getting a secret admirer.

Some people get hung up on this. I think an easy question is: does it look as completely dark as midnight on a moonless night? If not then you are receiving the spectrum (even through clouds).

Also when winter comes. I’m in Chicago. Do we still get the same benefit during the fall and winter times when we watch the sun rise or it’s not the same bc of the time of the year?[/QUOTE]

Do you receive a benefit in winter and fall in Chicago? As opposed to sitting indoors under junk lighting, yes.

Is it enough solar power to move the needle, less likely.

Winter vacations to the equator may be useful for noticing your body's response to higher solar power.

nichole likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

lupus vulgaris
    used to be treated by sunlight (successfully)(dr Wunch quoted by @Jack Kruse talks extensively about it).
    now medicines are used with less success for the patient but more financially rewarding for the medical community.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    adrenal fatigue
    is a (unfortunate) name (for patients)
    but it works wonderfully for the medical community (they can send their offspring to the best schools, etc, etc)
    Adrenals are functional just they are not receiving orders to do what they should.
    So it is not an adrenal problem it is a communication problem.
    You have created this problem by your self.
    It is in your power to remedy that.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Consider using:
    DUTCHtest.com
    and
    Spectracell.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------

nichole likes this.
  13. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Nicole, I never see the sun right away because of trees. I'm still getting indirect light. I'm getting benefit but I figure I need to watch for longer. I am always barefoot then.

I'm not aware of any consensus, even from Jack, that we can guarantee you can safely look directly at the sun when it first rises. Presumably before there is any UV. It may be safe but I would do more research before feeling comfortable with it.

nichole likes this.
  14. nichole

nichole New Member

Has this protocol had any impact on your adrenal fatigue?

15. nichole

nichole New Member

How long have you been doing this? So you don’t look at it. Your just exposed to it?

16. Penny

Penny New Member

To get rid of your adrenal fatigue you must stop spiking cortisol continually due to blue light/stress because every time you spike cortisol you (1) don't make other hormones including vitamin d (2) use up vitamin C (which is an electron donor) - electrons are what travel through the mitochondria in what is called the electron transport chain - this is why people are so tired and coffeenated - this means your environment is still crappy which is why you can never get well in the same place you originally got ill in... you can also read the following posts for why this happens:
    https://jackkruse.com/hormone-cascade-101/?print=print
    https://jackkruse.com/quantum-bio-10-hormone-102-drawn-to-light/

Of course, the other problem is the blue light unbinds melanopsin from vitamin a and vitamin a then attacks the mitochondria - another photoreceptor - along with B12/folic acid/catalase/P450 enzymes/dopamine/serotonin/melatonin -

BTW, you can also touch a tree for a nice grounding effect -

Hilde and nichole like this.
  17. While touching trees, grass or soil, I think the energy/electron flow comes from the earth to the soil biomes to the plant biomes to our own many biomes. Not just the the ground, a tree and myself, but a whole system of different life forms connected by energy flowing through them. Acknowledging this gives a great sense of connectedness.

18. nichole

nichole New Member

I did move out of the house where I became sick.
    I’m definitely a lot better but still have a long way to go.

How do you avoid the blue light? You use your Cel and or computer right?

Do you just limit it?

19. nichole

nichole New Member

I was thinking about buying shoes that are made for grounding. Do you know of a good brand?

Marko Pollo likes this.
  20. No. But hurry up get some or you'll become a barefoot hippy like me!

nichole and drezy like this.