1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Morning sun?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by nichole, Jul 16, 2019.

1. nichole

nichole New Member

i live in Chicago. I’m confused about the am sun. Do I have to drive to the lake to see it rise or can I just go outside and take a walk around my neighborhood?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is best if you see it every sunrise.

nichole likes this.
  3. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Hi Nichole! I think we crossed paths on Facebook already. Welcome to the forum!

nichole likes this.
  4. Zeke

Zeke Platinum

If we watch the sunrise and can't 2 hours in the morning sun is there another time that is to specifically beneficial to see?

Is there anything special about when the sun reaches 17 degrees or when it transitions to UVB?

nichole likes this.
  5. kris90

kris90 New Member

I believe the UVA and IRA combo in the morning when it shows up it to start the regenerative programs, so of course, the earlier we can activate them in the day, the better. Timing is key as the clocks need to be set in the AM. Also the pre-UV light preconditions the system (builds the EZ in intracellular water) to allow us to absorb more UV.

I believe this is why Jack advocates latitude being of #1 importance for the modern human who lives in a toxic world, because we need as much UVA and IRA light as we possibly can, as early as we can for regeneration. Folks at high latitudes have a MAJOR disadvantage, so unless you use a ton of CT to offset that problem, you could potentially be in trouble especially if you already have mitochondrial diseases.

nichole likes this.
  6. nichole

nichole New Member

Thanks. I don’t remember where? Which group?

7. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

EMF warriors if you are the same "Nichole" :)

8. nichole

nichole New Member

Oh yes yes!!!
    I’m so confused but trying to learn :)

LieselK likes this.
  9. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I'm happy to share my story! It can definitely get overwhelming, but in the end it all goes back to the same principles. Feel free to PM me!

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Are you listening to Jack's podcasts? Have you read Jack's book?

light, water and magnetism

Brent Patrick likes this.
  11. nichole

nichole New Member

I’ve listened to a bunch of his interviews through the years.
    Just ordered his book two days ago.

caroline likes this.