1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Morning routine

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Eilee, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Eilee

Eilee New Member

I'm trying to establish a morning routine and not sure if there is a correct order to things. I start work very early so don't have a lot of time but this is what I am able to do thus far:

1) 3 minute cold shower or 5 minute alternating hot/cold
    2) 15 minutes of morning sun
    3) sometime before 11 am - UFO light (15 minutes on area below navel/15 minutes sacral area)
    4) before bed, hot tub and then 3 minute cold shower

Would love any feedback, besides the obvious that more sun would be better :)

Also, with regards to the UFO light, I do it in a very cold room, so outside of the area under the light, I am quite cold with goosebumps on my arms. Is this temperature differential a problem?

2. Do the morning sun grounded / bare feet. Drink beige ice water. Eat big seafood breakfast. ;)

Emily

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

UFO
    Blue 430nm~470nm & Red 610nm~680nm
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Wonder if using this two lights would not serve you better, same times, same area (after adjustment for skin tolerance, if need).

https://www.amazon.com/Sperti-Fiji-..._14?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Y3RXTN344H8A9VKEYKEH

Sperti Fiji SUN Table Top Tanning Lamp
    contains UVa & UVb
    ---------------------------
    RubyLux Infrared Bulb NIR-A Near Infrared Individual Bulb
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N4JE9U6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have this lamp, I think other than NIR-A it's frequency extends into visible red.It is bright red lamp so it likely also have the (Red 610nm~680nm)
    ----
    If Sperti 15min/2x a day too much then only 1/day (depending on amount of melanin in the skin)

Minimum recomended by manufacture is 15min/EOD, but that is likely not enough.
    Go by your vit D level (without supplementation).
    Desired
    Vitamin D (25-Hydroxyvitamin D)(250nmol/L=100.16ng/mL)
    But no more than 2x that much.

And the real minimum to prevent disease (MS, breast cancer)
    60ng/mL

[​IMG]
    /////
    ////////////

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    Kristi Lambert likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Im sitting outside now at 10 AM on hour three..........that is how I do it when I have the time to do it.

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  5. cantweight

cantweight Gold

My kids are already planning their post-move morning routines...barefoot jogs in the surf and beach yoga are topping the list.

fitness@home, Jude and caroline like this.