1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Morning light bedding

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Scompy, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

I thought sunlight already "scattered" everywhere and bounced off everything... God I'm so technical... Frankly, when I'm out in the sun, I feel like a lizard must - it literally powers me - I mean it just feels so perfect - maybe that is mainlining it?

2. Martin

Martin Gold

Glass mirrors would filter the UV in the natural light, me thinks. I'm looking into polished aluminum panels or paper covered with shiny aluminum foil as a way to bounce sunlight onto my sides and back when I sunbathe. And if I fry my ass, they can wrap me up in the foil and save a themselves a cleanup chore!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    caroline, nicld and Scompy like this.
  3. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

endless and Martin like this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Love the tech talk but maybe Jack was referring to the vasodilation sun exposure `provides. There is a photo floating around somewhere of a hand after sun exposure showing arteries much more prominent. Uv interacts with the RBCs , more "mainlining" I cannot imagine .

Edit : Ah but I can imagine something else after all. The quantlet and the position where it sits..

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Martin likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

UV/IR light causes vasodilation via NO release. Quantlet webinar went into those details deep.