1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

more product BS

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Brett Jacques ND, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

These images are awesome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

3. drezy

drezy Gold

ughhhhh

4. first casualty of marketing is the truth

caroline, drezy and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

By accident I came upon one of the doctors promoting this giving a presentation:

6. Crimson Funk

Crimson Funk New Member

Has anyone heard much about the somavedic? It is supposed to harmonize EMF as well as structure water - it has something to do with amplifying frequencies of precious metals/minerals/crystals.

WeDeserveHealth likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. WeDeserveHealth

WeDeserveHealth Spiritually conscious & holistic

Very interesting.

I don't know if they are BSing, but according to their site they are getting at least 1 order very 20-30 mins. as I was on the site for a while.

What do you think?

9. Crimson Funk

Crimson Funk New Member

Re:5gmicroshield
    I could only find the report summary and their testing (and claims) is based on SAR and skin conduction. It seemed like there were some improvements in these areas however the data provided in the report summary didn't include the SAR studies.
    Bottom line: in terms of a brick in the wall of defence against EMF I think this is a fairly small brick (maybe a pebble). This may improve your protection but it won't protect you totally (or even close to totally).

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  10. Christopher Lane

Christopher Lane New Member

Agree but if looking from the viewpoint of the touted water structuring and RBC impact then it is intriguing to say the least... any EMF mitigation would be a bonus.

11. Crimson Funk

Crimson Funk New Member

Sorry mate my response was to JanSz's request for thoughtful comment on 5gmicroshield. - I'm actually very interested and considering buying the medic green ultra.
    Edit:
    I looked on here for info on bioresonance but couldn't find much. I guess the drawback is having to plug the thing in.
    Edit 2#: it's hard to find info - a few from people who claim psychic powers. I have heard Ben Greenfield and Luke story talk about it which bolstered my opinion

12. drezy

drezy Gold

If you have a child do not trust anyone. I wouldn't.
    1. Get a meter
    2. turn on a wifi hub in your home
    3. measure power 1 meter from hub
    4. activate whatever mitigating device 2 meters away and measure from the same position
    5. report back with measurement results
    The above might be useful for others too.

Crimson Funk, JanSz and Brent Patrick like this.
  13. Crimson Funk

Crimson Funk New Member

Good call, I was going to get the Meter from mitohq, do you have a suggested model that won't kill the bank account?
    As for the somavedic, I don't think it will reduce EMF levels at all. It says it negates the harmful effects of EMF, not the EMF itself. It does this by sending you good vibes I think, sorta like crystals on steroids.
    The water structuring interested me and the increased heart rate variability seems like a good thing. I'm wondering if it is maybe mimicking native EMFs, sort of like the quantlet and magnetico but with sound?
    Or maybe it's just my wishful thinking that there might be some more complementary weapons out there.

14. drezy

drezy Gold

I've found the Cornet 88T to be useful. I've seen a MitoHQ unit in operation. I have not operated one myself but it seems to have similar functionality.

If you or anyone else is new to a triple functional meter I'd suggest
    • Check walls near where we (and especially our kids) lay our heads to sleep.
    • Carry it around near your family jewels. At first this was a joke until I fried an egg on my electric stove and looked at the meter right near my nether-region. It was completely off the scale at the level of the stove's knobs (and my knob too).
    • Don't forget you can measure any mitigation materials and products in-store prior to purchases.
    • Stay curious with using it
    Yeah I notice a word in the marketing material for one unit -- "harmonize". I'm not sure what that means or if just generating a Schumann field will help that much.

So far I think we now about a few limited ways to effect incoming RF.

An incredibly strong gravitational fields seem to bend RF around it, but having a mini sun on your coffee table might leave a stain or burn up a 100 mile radius so that's out...

The RF industry uses anechoic chambers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anechoic_chamber#Installation_into_a_screened_room) during testing of devices and antennas. There is nothing more annoying than testing your new 5G system and getting interference from the other companies 5G system.

The military uses stealth aircraft that deflects RF, absorbs it, or actively jams it. Absorption is a possibility to consumers.

Having more space between neighbors, having a metal roof, and installing metal mesh window screens has gone a ways toward mitigation for me. Like a poor man's Faraday cage.

The product and comments on this page seem interesting:
    https://www.amazon.com/Shielding-Solutions-EMF-Paint-HSF54/dp/B007A0RTES

I have not used that product.

Keep in mind that blocking signals will make any RF equipment operating inside a structure attempt to boost it's strength. Habits need to change along with structural changes.

15. Crimson Funk

Crimson Funk New Member

I am dealing with kids this morning but I found this, I'll have to read with the Google dictionary again later as it is a bit beyond me but will share now:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2656447/
    Thanks for the advice on the trimeter, I've never used one

16. drezy

drezy Gold

I'll shoot straight with you, hombre.

Your profile pic features you with a kid.

You've sorta got me by the heart. Feel free to tag me in.

17. Crimson Funk

Crimson Funk New Member

Lol thanks, by dealing with I mean trying to get them to the beach this morning (also have a 2 y/o son) but it's never easy.

Kids are now asleep so I read that iirc report on the water structuring - it said that it lowered the Redox potential and then talked about how Pollack (I'm guessing Gerald) said that this meant it was achieving more coherence in the water. I thought that we were wanting to increase our redox potential ... The plot thickens

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020