1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

More on EMF risks of green energy alternatives.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Inger

Inger Silver

The government get people believe in stuff and not realize its dangers by calling it green. That is what they do with the smart meters too, at least here. They tell people it helps save energy.
    The same thing with energy saving lamps/light bulbs. They have removed all the old fashioned light bulbs from the shops here, and there are only energy saving bulbs to buy. It makes me mad! I am never going to buy that crap! The unnatural light that they emit confuses my eyes and feels bad, I always hated that light since the bulbs appeared on the market. Now everyone uses them and are brainwashed to think it is something great. Like the smart meters too. I have not yet got it removed.... the electric company here is a beast. They just HIDE!!!!!! It is ridiculous and thinking about it makes my blood pressure rise. I want to go and rip it off from the house but then we will not have any electricity and it also might be a dangerous thing to do.

But after reading the Marino book it all become even more crystal clear to me.... what forces are behind.

It is the same thing, the nutritional recommendations of the government. They are a big lie too. Don't you think I see people fall for these lies every single day. It also pleases the palate... so why not believe on it? It is like they know human nature... how it aims for comfort and convenience..... and loves to be manipulated from the media. easy catch :(

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

^^^^^ well said Inger...........