1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

More from Europe........EMF situation there is heating up

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep......get an old AM radio and put batteries in and put it on a station and walk around the house.......when your station break up or you hear a nasty sound you found a big EMF problem. kinda like when you were young in a car and listening to the AM radio and drove under high tension wires for the same effect.

2. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Thanks...will do immediately.
    We just got all our dimmers taken out and a kill switch put in our bedroom for the circuits there. Decided not to bury power lines after what you said and a consult with Michael Neuart. Being the last house at the end of a road is a good thing too, so I'm not as worried about the lines anymore. Still one area to shield around the meter (not a smart one) and then I think we've done what we can for now.

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes. I turned the AM tuner as far to the right as it got -> against the clock. That is how I read it should be done. kept it there, turned it as loud as it got and walked around the house. I had to turn the radio in different directions to get accurate measures as sometimes it did not made this weird sound but when I turned it in some direction holding it the same place it reacted! I am sitting right now at my desk bombarded with EMFs ugh! But this weekend I will move this to the other side where was no signal at all.

It measures the EMFs that the Tri Meter does not, like Wifi's and Radio waves me thinks. Tri Meter does not react very well to wifi signals. It is more for electric or magnetic radiation

Pretty amazing we have those cheap tools. I got an battery driven emergency radio with AM + FM and with dynamo...lol and also lights and alarm, it was about 30 € and pretty cool..! The only one in the whole shop that was battery driven and had AM. Great to have for emergency for sure, as you can make power yourself with it to make it work even without batteries

My bro has it now over Christmas so he can measure their home and his girlfriends parents home too where they are for Christmas. He thought it was cool! They have a 1 year old boy and he is concerned about his health for sure! Feeds him lots of fish and he gets breast milk too quite e a bit. Ups.. I went off topic..lol

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  4. av8r

av8r New Member