1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

More from Europe........EMF situation there is heating up

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

looks like some of the European countries have been closely following the works of the Russians .....

might be a good thing to embrace what their doing...especially regarding wifi and cellular usage in schools....

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I did a podcast yesterday on the PPP and it de evolved into an EMF fest........doing another in 15 minutes on EMF........seems the paleosphere is beginning to realize they missed the boat on this. It is their biggest risk........and not the diet.

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I guess those who bailed back in Jan/Feb - are wondering why the rest of paleo has suddenly jumped the shark???

5. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

An interesting article. One point is incorrect though. He says: " In Canada and several other countries, WiFi in schools is completely banned. " I wish this was true. I have schools just across the street from me and they definitely have wifi. They don't leave it on outside school hours, but it is blasting away at the kids all day while they are there. :(

6. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

I *can* imagine the US government endorsing cell phone and wifi BANS if only to keep the general public less informed if the sh*t ever hits the fan.

On the other hand, doesn't having cell phones in every household ultimately provide profits to the prescription drug empires from treating those unexplained malaises?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

It was only a matter of time ....

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I spent an hour on my iPad around 5pm last nite because I wanted to finish a book. I had the most awful nite ... Barely slept at all......I know so much better than that and it won't happen again ..

9. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Excellent Peter.

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

12. Inger

Inger Silver

yeah... I am pretty shocked now! I think I live in an EMF hell too :( I was pretty sure there is something amiss up here in the second floor in this wooden house as I always gain weight in winter and my body comp kind of suffers me thinks. Because that is when I spend much time inside. I should not, I think now. I thought it might be the mold.... but today I know why.

.... I bought a battery driven AM radio.. and measured the radio waves with it. Holy mackerel. Right by the window where I have my computer it was crazy bad... and the same by the window in the kitchen. I can see an antenna from that window when it is dark. Pretty far away but not far enough. The living room windows where I have my work desk/computer opens to the small city 3 km far away. There are at least 3 antennas. They are maybe 4 km away... but there might be others too I cannot see. This whole room is bombarded with those waves all the time.... Now, thanks God my bedroom was almost clear! The other apartment in this stock was way better. Where hubby lives. I am going to move my work desk over there. No signals by that window facing west at all! Just need to get some extra cords for my computer. Downstairs was very good, and in the basement nothing. Looks like the higher you go the bigger risk, really! It is not only the magnetic field, or the lack thereof... but one seems to get bombarded from all those radio waves in a way more serious way.

How good I am planning to move away from here. I cannot move downstairs either, there lives my parents. At least I have tools now to check out my next place - before I move in, yay :)

I am shocked at how many antennas are around... when I drive to get hay for our sheep there are antennas all the way. That I can see. How many are there I cannot see.. like the one on the roof of the building at the training studio. A worker there told me there are one mobile antenna.. I did not even noticed it. People had tried to get it removed but seems that will be hard.

13. Inger

Inger Silver

That is why I need to drink raw fish head smoothies to feel great... i do wonder how I tolerate such a high protein diet though. But that might be because I eat practically all my protein raw. Maybe that is different...
    I just had dinner, pretty weird as always. Few bits of raw cold smoked salmon, some plain raw salmon with raw apple cider vinegar and salt, a big glass full of fish head smoothie made of tiny Finnish herring heads (salt water and sweet water herrings), 4 oysters and a big handful organic raw Hazelnuts. haha now I am full! Might drink some seaweed smoothie later

I think testing is so important. And it is pretty cheap and easy too. So much I would not have known if I did not!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Inger, I know that when you walk barefooted, you get a bubble of electromagnetic protection around you that can protect you from EMF, even from gamma rays I think I read. Not having direct contact to the ground probably reduces that protection in a major way, but the higher you go that protection rapidly diminishes even more.

15. Inger

Inger Silver

That must be why I feel so great all summer because I am bare feet all the time. I just love to be barefoot. Not possible in winter here, way too cold.... But now I have my magnetico to regenerate on every night, so glad for that...
    but i feel great now too, maybe I filled up my semiconductors all summer long =)

16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Happiness is pre-loaded semiconductors!

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is all such a revelation to me ....... I need to be barefooted, I need to be outdoors, I need to eat raw, I need to wear as little clothes as possible, I need to see the ocean, I need the trees...
    I am going for a Christmas lunch today with a friend - and I had to insist it be somewhere with an outdoor patio - and there also has to be trees .... the food is secondary.......I will make do with whatever

The problem may be that it is going to be 38C today ........not for me tho :)

Now I need to figure out what to wear - as little as possible and still be decent.... and age appropriate!

18. Hope

Hope Gold

Inger, mold + wifi is worse than either alone....I have learned from Dr Klinghardt. But, hopefully you don't get sick from the mold. Some people are not bothered by it much (lucky them), unlike some others that are susceptible....and yaye for magnetico!!

19. Inger

Inger Silver

Hope my siblings do got sick up in this apartment/house, and I was sick before I changed my life too. But now I am pretty amazed how well I tolerate those stressors, because there are some! But I do eat crazy healthy and vibrant food (practically only raw and a couple of fish head smoothies/week and oysters every week and grassfed organs raw too) and I always sleep with window wide open even in the coldest winter, I have to hear the wind in the trees and the sounds of the waterfall! not to speak about the crispy fresh air.. I bet all these things helps a lot. And I dip every day in the river.... and tan nude all summer long. My siblings that did not feel well up here did nothing of these things...

Oh... I have no wifi, only corded internet. I had, but changed it as soon as I got to know how bad it is....

Tells me just how much we can help us tolerate also not so good things with changing what we do and eat :)

@ Audrey do you have a AM radio with batteries you could measure your home with too? It is pretty funny! Like adults toy's...lol
    yay for being outside barefoot in the forest or in the ocean! :D

20. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Did I miss how you can use your radio to test....please point me in the right direction. I know the try-field isn't alway accurate, but I can't remember if it was the radio/microwaves that it doesn't do well.