1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

more bladder infections during menopause

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Melanie Procter, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Melanie Procter

Melanie Procter New Member

Hi,

In the June 2012 webinar on hormone replacement and doctors, Jack mentioned that women in menopause have more bladder infections. Why is that? Bladder/urinary tract infections are so often treated by Cipro which Jack seems highly opposed to. He discussed this briefly in the last Q and A webinar. How could someone treat this issue via HRT and natural supplements? Of course, everyone talks about cranberry juice.

Also, Jack recommended these tests for hormones.

Glucose
    Co2
    CRP
    Potassium
    Vitamin D
    Dhea

I could understand the reason for all these tests, but I couldn't understand the reason for the CO2. I later found in a blog where Jack wrote.

"Their carbon dioxide (CO2) levels also fall because mitochondria are actively transfer tons of electrons to O2 to make more ATP to replace the deficit from the stress. This causes a simultaneous drop in CO2."

I found it in this blog. http://jackkruse.com/cellular-depletions-why-should-you-care/

My tests in all these areas seem to show positive results but I can't seem to fight off a urinary tract infection. I am starting to think it is because of my research obsession. I sit with the computer on my lap in bed every minute I have free time to spare. I am sure the EMF is damaging my bladder. How stupid could I be! I am also experiencing compression in the disk at the base of my spine.

However, I am still wondering why women in menopause have more bladder infections.

Thanks for any help on this.

Mel

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You get infected when your WBC 's do not have enough electrons to become activated. The more electrons you have within the immune system the more activation your have for proper cellular functioning. You need the O2 to make more electrons. CO2 destroys that. In fact CO2 makes acids in water and lowers the EZ in cells.

3. Melanie Procter

So, it seems like better hydration, ozone therapy and all the standard protocols we are learning would be a better means of treating a urinary tract infection than Cipro. Well, I am sure Cipro is the last thing you would do. I thank you for such a quick response. I am in so much discomfort, I am tempted to just take the antibiotic to get it over with.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There are other antibiotics besides cipro.........talk to your doctor

5. Melanie Procter

I got another antibiotic. Thanks. I also decided to do the Leaky Gut RX, as I feel my gut is the weak link. Thank you for your help. I hope to be out of pain soon.