1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

#momsdoingct

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by LieselK, Jul 30, 2019.

1. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I call this a success! Got some mommas in my trough with me a couple weekends ago! They loved it! One is a nursing mom who can never cool off in this NC heat and the other promptly told her husband she needed a trough too!

67299129_10156631969706867_1924277642190651392_o.jpg

caroline and Lahelada like this.
  2. Do you have a cover for your CT trough?

3. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

No, I just refill it as needed. Usually the kids would get in it and then there's snot from the youngest going under water so it would need emptied daily anyway! Now we have a pool in Florida so we haven't used the trough here yet.

Christine_L likes this.
  4. :rofl: OK hopefully mine wont have snot! I saw a few interesting designs for ones with tops that I liked

LieselK likes this.
  5. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

And to add to this story, I bought one of those friends a trough as a "thank you" gift for her and her husband's love and support to help move us to Florida. He built a platform for hers by their deck and she gets sun all day on it!

Christine_L, drezy and Lahelada like this.
  6. I love that!