1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Moms feed your kids seafood and fish.

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Silver

I took a few cases of canned Mackerel over to my grandkids house and helped show the 10 year old how to make fish cakes. The 5 kids loved and scarfed them! Now maybe their moms will make this a regular part of their diet!

3. drezy

drezy Gold

I think that type of action is huge.

Little one's have so much life ahead them that this is even better than compound interest.

4. recoen

recoen New Member

@johnsonmd will you please share your recipe?

5. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Silver

I was at their house, so I had to use what their mom had on hand... I just told her to do it the same as meatloaf only use fish. I used 2 -13 oz cans of Mackerel, a handful of oatmeal, 1 tsp garlic salt, pepper. 2 eggs. then mash it up and cook in fry pan. At home I use different grain, maybe almond or coconut or flax seed... more seasonings, maybe onion powder, old bay, whatever... then cook as one big patty, in my George Foreman grill, lined with parchment paper. Then I cut into large squares to serve. Easy cook and clean up.

recoen and Tiffany Elbogen like this.
  6. recoen

recoen New Member

7. John Saf

John Saf New Member

Seafood for beginners my way:
    -Canned King oscar sardines in olive oil
    -Canned Crown prince naturally smoked oysters
    -Canned Scomber i tomato ( i wash off all the tomato sause and sprinkle with salt) 1.5usd pr can i norway.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mackerel-Tomato-170g-Stabburet-Makrell/dp/B00UAO3GMU
    -FreshCod roe
    -Fresh freshwater trout
    -Fresh Saltwater trout+salmon (hard to find wild in norway)
    -Fresh Artic Char
    -Frozen Pollock pan fryed with onions
    -Frozen Pan fryed cod with bacon
    -Smoked whole herrig

Kid frendly white fish-cakes:
    100g shrimps or herrig miced small +1 large onion miced small + chives and dill (other herbs okay) +salt and pepper + 400g Cod/haddoc/polloc/halibut/redfish (Sebastes norvegicus) pulled with a fork + 1 egg
    hand mixed in a bowl (try to get a batter). Form small cakes. gently fry in ghee

Kid frendly white fish soup:
    300G shrimp broth. (shrimp shells and fish bones/skin shimmerd in water)
    1 miced onion+ herbs like: dill, basil, korriander, chives,
    miced fish (i use same as cakes)/mussels/shrimps
    300G raw cream + salt and pepper.
    (in the summer i add some miced vegetables also)

Groundbeef with miced shrimps

https://forskning.no/partner-mat-mat-og-helse/hvor-sunt-er-egentlig-makrell-i-tomat/433910
    The scomber in tomato was tested, and the omega 3 was not damaged compared to fresh fish.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019 at 11:40 AM
    KrusinWitchie, johnsonmd and drezy like this.