1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Molecular Hydrogen/H2 - Ultimate Mitochondrial/Redox Compound?

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by bio-fractal-soul-self, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When hydrogen is ionized or charge separated………however, what can happen in life at the cell level changes in a big way……….hydrogen becomes the superman of flow. When hydrogen is ionized and loses its only electron it becomes a proton cation. This makes H+ the lightest cation in chemistry and given small size of the proton, explains the unusually high diffusion rate of the proton relative to that of other common cations like potassium (K+). When hydrogen loses its electron is becomes an ionic plasma that acts like a liquid metal. Ionic plasma’s have special abilities. One ability is called proton jump conduction or protonicity. These rules are governed by something called the Grotthuss mechanism. Your gut microbiome should make 10-12 L of H2 a day.......no one does in this modern world where the hydroxyl free radical is made in ridiculous amounts by nn EMF

Sean Waters, Danny and Josh like this.
  4. Origin of microbial life hypothesis: a gel cytoplasm lacking a bilayer membrane, with infrared radiation producing exclusion zone (EZ) water, hydrogen as an energy source and thermosynthesis for bioenergetics. (research done by Gerald Pollack and J.T. Trevors)

Not sure if the above link is going to work, I'll take it down if not and try another way to post it.

(Edit: the link didn't work; go to libgen (unless you have access at a local college or your university) and type in the exact title above when looking for 'scientific articles'/studies, and you'll find it and can download it as a pdf)

Anyhow, I feel as though this may be related to what you discuss above, Dr. Kruse. They discuss how the first prebiotic bacterial cells didn't have a fatty bilayer, but due to IR radiation, developed a gel-like 'cell wall' with an increasingly large and negatively charged EZ (the negative charge extended slightly past the gel-like 'wall' too). Additionally, hydrogen could diffuse through this, building up and moving about in the 'cytoplasm', as an early Earth cellular energy source. Now, if we look at Fig. 1 in the document, with the fact that hydrogen diffuses through this gel-like membrane, couldn't it build up in the 'inner-membrane' where it acts like ionic plasma, donating itself (very rapidly) to the different oxygen molecules in the water that forms the base of the gel-like membrane, via this Grotthuss Mechanism? It would then be the cellular 'universal energy' that Prof. Pollack and his colleague Trevors describe, and it would fuel the cytoplasms movement, gel-like cell wall attraction to other things, etc. and basically be the fuel for the evolution that IR energy is causing.

I could be wayyy off base here, hence why as I keep saying, I need to up my physics+chemistry coursework lol. Regardless, this would kind of make sense especially in light of Dr. Kruse leaving those little breadcrumbs of the gut microbiome being a 'light and hydrogen story'. Perhaps infrared energy to our gut could alter our microbiome, huh?

Jan Christer likes this.
  5. "Life is all about charge separation. In photosynthesis we use sunlight to separated charges. In animals we use hydrophillic semiconductors to do the same thing. What is the fluid of charge separation? Water. Water next to a hydrophilic semiconductor acts like a N type semiconductor. This makes the water adjacent next to the semiconductor negative. The further you go away from it the charge is positive. What helps energize this simple battery? More sunlight.........its energizes can alter that battery function positively or negatively. In the zone next to the semiconductor Becker found something called the DC current. This is a negatively charged current. He had no idea where it came from. Pauling, Ling, and Szent Georgyi did. It came from the separation of water into hydrogen oxygen and electrons. In the exclusion zone of water physicists like Mae Wan Ho have showed electrons carry the charge. It also turns out these electrons reside in oxygen molecules in the water. They are usually distributed throughout the water lattice adjacent to the hydrophilic semiconductor. The number of oxygen atoms dictates the DC current. The larger oxygen content the larger the electron density. This is why cold water water carries more Oxygen. It is more electron dense because cold water has more dissolved o2 in it........This is at the core of why CT is powerful. It allows for more electrons to be dissolved in the major fluid of your cellular matrix to deliver more energy by liberation of these electrons when charge separation happens....................This is where temperature sculpts. Physics.......and physical chemistry showing you why chemistry and biology left quite a few lessons out of their bags of tricks. Water chemistry is the biggy they forgot." - Dr. Kruse

Have a lot to think about now lol.

Jan Christer and Danny like this.
  6. Christos

Christos New Member

Sean Waters, Penny and Danny like this.
  7. Christos

Christos New Member

"Anti-inflammatory effects of hydrogen molecule have been reported in both animal and human models. Hydrogen-rich saline decreases the levels of cytokines IL-4, IL-5, IL-13 and TNF-α in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid [65]."

H2 decreases IL-4, which is a direct measure of leaky gut, HUGE! Furthermore this massively links EMF to leaky gut if H2 is used as a hydroxyl scavenger and thus cant control IL-4.

Sean Waters, Penny and Danny like this.
  8. Danny

Danny New Member

Fermented meats or "high meats" are said to carry bacteria that feed the colon
    Inger, what do you notice physically and mentally when eating raw fermented heart. I tried about 1 ounce of "high meat" (beef) everyday for 3 days in a row. The first day I ate it I was in a euphoric state for a few hours. I just sat on the couch w/ a smile on my face doing or saying nothing for about 2 to 3 hours. I was totally content. The 2nd day I took it it had less of an effect and even less on the 3rd day. I became ill on the 4th day and had food poisoning symptoms for 4 or 5 days after that. I might be extra susceptible to the bacteria (e.coli) in fermented meat b/c of my leaky gut. Not sure

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This was one of the topics at my talk in Manilla last night.

Sean Waters and Danny like this.
  10. Jude

Jude Gold

Manilla isn't that far from Aussie.......just saying!:D

caroline and nonchalant like this.
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

Well.. I notice a mental boost....... i just get energy :)
    But I never eat it many days in a row.. so maybe the effect lessens if you do it every day? I just eat it occasionally....
    I tend to eat a piece if I do cooked meat like a steak or so... cooked does not make me feel as light as raw so the high meat kind of helps that and makes me feel more energetic... or maybe i am only imagining...lol I like to think I get bacteria from raw food.... lots of live critters that are good for me.. and when I eat cooked it is kinda sad and dead all... and when I take a piece of high meat together with the "cooked to death stuff" i get the critters :D so i feel more alive ;)
    But sure this could be all my imagination but to me it makes sense tho :)

Maybe youy just overdid it? Maybe it was kind of a detox? IDK for sure....... I would increase the amounts slowly... with some breaks in between I think... that your gut has time to adjust...

12. Inger, do you ever measure your blood glucose or blood ketones? I'm interested because I know that when you're eating essentially entirely raw, especially when also doing CT, you seem to be able to 'tolerate' a much larger amount of food/a lot more calories, but this would also come with a ton more protein, essentially knocking one out of ketosis. Now, this was something I've been meaning to ask @Jack Kruse - perhaps when eating epi-paleo and primarily raw, full-blown hyperketonemia is not actually what we're shooting for. For instance, the Inuit according to a large body of research did NOT eat a ketogenic diet, they ate a moderately high to high fat + high protein diet; one study I found via Lucas Tafur (who Jack used to cite) showed that one inuit sect ate about 220 grams of protein a day.

So, I'm thinking that epi-paleo+CT+most foods raw, especially raw oysters, eggs, etc. may negate the whole need for chronic hyperketonemia, and the whole protein+calorie restriction argument by many in the CRON circle - and even some in the keto proponent circle (Rosedale and some others) - falls flat on its face. I mean, just thinking about it from a non-scientific point of view, our pre-human ancestors who may have eaten a raw epi-paleo diet during the period of rapid brain encephalization, they probably weren't looking at an abundance of shell fish and thinking "okay, I can only eat 3 more oz's because otherwise I'll have eaten 20g of protein too much and won't have elevated BHB levels"; in fact, they probably ate a lottt of this stuff to build a brain that 'became human'. I've also noticed that Jack frequently talks about eating like 3 dozen oysters, tons of rare/raw steak, etc. which is already way too much protein to be in ketosis.

13. Inger

Inger Silver

No, I have never measured my ketones. I have some glucose bloodwork but it is from a few years back.

But I know I can use fat as fuel, as i could eat 80-90% fat in a day, no carbs, little protein and I do not get hungry. I just need lots of water.

High fat high protein diet might be what I do.... but it varies a lot. I never count anything and I do it pretty intuitively. When I feel like eating fat I eat a LOT. If I feel like eating more protein I do. If I feel like eating a double dinner I do. No regrets.
    I think... maybe we are not ment to eat the exact same way all the time.... maybe our bodies like to get some variation in calories, protein.. fat. At least that is how my body seems to work. I can have days with huge appetite and days with less. I just try to listen to my body. My body.... it likes raw the best.
    I think it is kinda weird. Maybe i am born like this? Maybe it is because I am so broken? I have no clue... but i surely do not feel my best at all if I live on canned or cooked foods.
    Yep. I try to eat a lot too, "to try to (re)build my brain" :) and i am sure i am able to eat way more seafood when it is raw! No problem wahtsoever to eat more than 1 pound of raw fatty salmon. But if I eat the same amount cooked I feel kinda nauseated.. and too full. It digest way slower......

caroline and Josh (Paleo Osteo) like this.
  14. BTA

BTA New Member

you can test your nitrite levels too... pretty shocking to see how off they can be :confused: simple test strip. Low nitrite = low N.O. Which in men helps the General to salute the flag.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  15. hydrogen enema?

BTA and Clayton like this.
  16. BTA

BTA New Member

Remember the Hindenburg???? o_O :confused: Here comes the Booooom

17. H2 enemas would probably be extremely potent... lol

18. I wonder if @Jack Kruse can tell us of any other ways to obtain H2..? Dr. Kruse, you stated electrolysis; that is the typical method, but often one still needs a machine to do this, something such as: http://www.amazon.com/Lourdes-Hydrogen-Water-Genarator/dp/B00FBSST8G which runs $1300-1500. That's a bit out of my price range right now, especially since once I move I'm going to be spending a large sum of money on shielding my home from EMF and potentially seeing a neuro-muscular dentist and/or a doc to prescribe thyroid. I've found some other potential sources of H2:

http://www.alkaway.com.au/shop/ultrastream/ "The UltraStream is the first ever natural water ioniser proven to infuse massive amounts of beneficial hydrogen gas into your purified drinking water. In fact in normal daily use it’s been tested and shown to give 3 times more hydrogen than an electric water ioniser almost ten times the price! That’s 10,000 times the hydrogen gas in tap water. It also infuses magnesium into your water – something impossible for an electric system. Magnesium has been shown to be best taken up in water rather than food."

http://www.alkaway.com.au/sevenpoint2-alkaline-and-hydrogen-supplements/

Dr. Gary Gordon has also discussed a hydrogen supplement, and I think it is similar to (or the same thing) Dr. Patrick Flanagan's "MegaHydrate", also known as this: http://www.amazon.com/Source-Natura.../ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/189-9930052-2455952 although this is silica hydride , -H, not H2, unless I'm reading something wrong...

Any ideas?

19. alkaway looks alright...if it does what it says?

20. BTA

BTA New Member

Jack already made comment about these items - I can't remember where? I'll have to google it to find the statement. From what I recall Jack said it doesn't work.

The best why to obtain H2 along with massive amounts of - ions is via a professional grade ionic foot bath. My machine was about $2,500 (US). Not the cheapo machines you find online or at Walmart. I've personally tested it along with hundreds of research studies on how well it works. It's a life saver for me.
    If I remember correctly Jack doesn't like them but hasn't tested them or researched them.

A 35 minute ionic foot bath is equivalent to 8 hours of sitting with your feet in sand at a beach next to the ocean. Your lymphatic system starts & ends in your feet. Jack hasn't even touched on the importance of the lymphatic system. It's vital to have it working properly. Not only do the feet have over a thousand pores on the soles; they also have 62 acupuncture points which relates to the major organs of the body.

I could write an entire blog posted on how effective ionic foot baths are - just a sample:

When a DC current is passed though a water solution, water is oxidized at the anode producing O2 and reduced at the cathode producing H2. The solution becomes acidic at the anode and basic at the cathode. At the anode: 2 H2O (l) = O2 (g) + 4 H+ (aq) + 4 e- (indicator blue) Acidic pH. At the cathode: 4 H2O (l) + 4 e- = 2 H2 (g) + 4 OH- (aq) (indicator yellow) alkaline pH

[​IMG]

Jan Christer likes this.