1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

MOLD/LYME/ MYCOTOXIN/PARASITIC DISEASES

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

MOLD/LYME/ MYCOTOXIN/PARASITE. Marino's book on Becker location 1341 on a kindle device will confirm this in "Becker the Researcher." Laboratory animals all have "a parasite" in their brains that are normally kept quiet by the immune system and then they are unleaded by altered magnetic fields. (Rabbits and mice) Doesn't this sound like Lyme, Viruses, Mold, Mycotoxins of today 4G and 5G world? nnEMF causes deuterium to collecting in the matrix of their mitochondria. Why is this a big deal?
    H+ = inflammation. Deuterium is a version of H+ that has an extra neutron attached to it. When you add more atomic mass to H+, what happens to the level of inflammation? It goes thru the roof.......Why? As atomic mass rises energy must fall because of the mathematics of E=mc^2. It is basic Physics and math. Not the bullshit most of you are buying from stupid clinicians selling snake oil. When you have Lyme/toxins/viruses/mold in your blood/gut/tissues you must leave that environment because the loss of energy = a loss of redox. nnEMF puts more deuterium in your matrix and makes the situation for redox even worse…….= a shit ton more inflammation because the D/H+ ratio RISES pushing mass higher and energy lower in the E = mc^2 equation.
    Anytime mass rises, energy must drop in kind because of that simple math equation. Remember that equation is a UNIVERSAL LAW. It's not that hard to understand when you focus on what matters and not on what does not.
    Today, healthcare and the public is loaded with so many talkers and not enough doers. This causes us to drowning in knowledge that does not matter, while starving of us of wisdom that can save us. After you decide to dig your head out of the sand, the paradigm fades to black.

[​IMG]

Cori, CDawn15, Alex97232 and 3 others like this.
  2. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

but the entire US is being covered in nnEMF from wifi sent via satellites, all of the US is being sprayed with God knows what - just like at what the US Military did to San Franscico for 30 years (& other cities), Lyme was a bioagent used by Military - thanks Plum Island, Yellow Rain was developed by our Military, and the list of crap used by the Gov on it's own people is very very long. You can't hide no matter what.

Satellite hotspot promises to bring Wi-Fi everywhere
    https://www.pcworld.com/article/2094300/satellite-hotspot-promises-to-bring-wifi-everywhere.html

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^this is why you are on the outside in...........you don't know what you don't know.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Are your beginning to understand mitochondria operating as the most efficient hydrogen heat engine nature has ever built by reading my page? If not, here is another lesson for you. As heat is transferred from hotter to colder things inside of a cell, heat is thermalized and entropy must increase according to Rudolf Clausius work on thermodynamics. How does life seeming avoid this downward spiral to equilibrium? The heat created within the colony of your mitochondria hydrogen heat engines must be tightly controlled. It cannot be thermalized. The heat is not thermalized because the water a mitochondrion makes is highly refined DDW. This water has a much higher heat capacity than water with deuterium in it. This water can bury a massive amount of heat capacity inside of it to keep the cell as far from equilibrium as possible.

In papers animals treated with DDW (deuterium - depleted water) showed an increase of the resistance both to sublethal and to lethal gamma radiation doses, suggesting a radioprotective action by the stimulation of non-specific immune defense mechanism. This makes it a key defense to nnEMF in the environment.

How DDW is able to engulf and affect the topology of proteins is critical to understand life. Because mitochondria make heat, understanding how this heat affects other physical properties of water is key. It appears nature has figured out how to delay the onset of entropy by using DDW and heat in unison. It appears to me to be the ultimate move to slow the rate of decay by controlling order and disorder physically by altering deuterium concentrations in cells. This is why the parabiosis studies show the blood of younger animals works so well. It is the water that a colony of young mitochondria make that provides the answer. The water in young blood is the key to wellness and disease resistance.

The decrease in surface tension with increasing temperature in nature is usually associated with a decrease in density due to the increase of intermolecular distances. However, it should be noted, DDW is quite a different animal. In every experimental measurement I have ever seen, they seem to indicate that the changes of surface tension far exceed the corresponding change in density. This means that DDW has a massive effect on the topology of proteins as DDW wets the surface of the protein. This allows proteins to AVOID decay and degradation of ubiquitin marking. This is how cells seem to hold the second law of thermodynamics at bay to stay in a non-equilibrium state. It appears the frequencies in sunlight is the key stimulus our cell needs to make this type of water in our colony of mitochondria. For example, in studies of DDW the temperature range from 0 to 100°C, the volume of DDW is only altered by 4% while surface tension is reduced by 22%.

This is a massive topologic effect.
    Topology is a branch of mathematics focused on the fundamental shapes of things as they change.

Topologic changes allow for shapeshifting, in living systems using light from the sun in a very controlled fashion. This "fashion" is referred to as QUANTIZED. This also means that alien light waves can disrupt our topologic insulators quite easily. The changes can be subtle below our perception level to understand what is really going on. Light frequencies subtracted from the rest of the sun's barcode of waves, its energy fingerprint can change how shapes in water clusters change to deal with how we control heat. Examples of other topologic processes in nature using different substance than water are superconductivity, spintronics, the quantum Hall effect, and the inverse magnetic Hall spin effect.

Black Swans are unique because they see and sense the same things as everyone else, but they are capable of thinking what no one else has thought about what they have observed. This is why their perspective diverges from the crowds and paradigms.

I'll give you another example of how powerful this divergent idea is........

Geo-engineering chemtrails, by design, lower the quantum yield of sunlight's power by changing the topology of water around other substances in the atmosphere...........just think about the collateral damage that might cause given what I said above?

Chemtrails what do you know about their physics? Can they influence your mitochondria's ability to sense light energy from the sun? Yes, they can. A method for forming a cloud of artificial ionization above the earth by initially heating the resident plasma at a desired altitude with electromagnetic radiation having a frequency approximately the same as that of the ambient plasma. As the plasma frequency increases due to heating, the radiation frequency is also increased until the final maintenance frequency is attained.

Jaime T. and KrusinWitchie like this.
  5. GringoPerdido

GringoPerdido New Member

@Jack Kruse

And wouldn’t these clouds also reflect the transmissions? Or make them large antennas?

6. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

I agree that the nnEMF are causing a huge disruption. The science speaks for itself. I’ve been dealing with this issue for 5 years now and have seen it’s effects in Vasovagal Syncope, autonomic dysfunction, esophageal dysmotility and other major gut issues, ataxia at random moments, and more. I had my levels tested by Great Plains after reading Toxic by Neil Nathan. I was off the charts in Ochratoxin as well as a few other molds. I was intolerant to every single food and supplement. Since I started Welchol, Nystatin, and Optifiber Lean in November 2019 I have felt better every single day.

I’m wondering if Welchol (or the other meds) tie into the bodies electrical system if the science around mold/biotoxin is truly nnEMF and 5G? I haven’t changed my environment in NYC so I was curious how this all ties together? @Jack Kruse

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is your stomach acid level?
    About all that you have listed may be coming from the wrong acidity.
    Many can be helped by eating enough
    Betaine HCL & Pepsin

Tfreeman likes this.
  8. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

I’ve actually never had them tested. When I’ve tried Betain HCL in the past I’ve gotten this jittery feeling in my body so I was nervous to take it again, or it wouldn’t go down my esophagus fast enough. I can try now that I’m starting to feel better - I always thought I had some issues with stomach acid as this whole thing started after a year on Nexium. That was the last time I ever fully trusted western medicine 5 years ago!

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Now we are getting somewhere.
    So you have a year of Nexium in your history.
    That can screw you up royally.

Now you are distracted.

I would say that before (if ever) you start worrying about
    nnEMF
    Vasovagal Syncope,
    autonomic dysfunction,
    esophageal dysmotility and other major gut issues,
    ataxia at random moments, and more
    and anything else
    get
    acidity of your stomach in order
    and
    hold it that way for a year

Note:
    PH level governs who lives and who dies in your gut.

'
    This is your very low hanging fruit.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    Rena3 and Tfreeman like this.
  10. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

This is an easy addition to my protocol! Thank you for the advice. How much do you suggest I start with? And I assume I should only use prior to seafood, meat, and fatty meals?

JanSz likes this.
  11. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

@JanSz i also forgot to mention consistent mast cell activation since that year on nexium. Car sickness, afternoon nausea, random hives on my face, trouble with high histamine foods. Could this also come from low stomach acid?

JanSz likes this.