1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mold / Biotoxin illness / CIRS

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by jewishhacker, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Hey Jack,

I searched the forum for mold and didnt find much on it yet on the forums. So I have no idea your opinion/knowledge on the subject.

Howver I wanted to get your opinion on it, as theres a growing number of physicians who believe that mold-illness/CIRS is actually what majority of the "Lyme" patients have been dealing with, me included. A Dr who recently got interviewed on Bulletproof (I know you hate food gurus) but he says over the last 10 years they mapped out the genomic expression of Lyme disease and Chronic mold exposure, and that out of the thousands of chronically ill patients they used to map this out, it was mold biotoxin induced illness in 80% of those patients, even in the ones who also tested positive for Lyme.

I want to be clear that I am not stating that mold > all else, and if you simply handle mold, but continue to ignore light, water, magentism, EMF, etc that you will be all fine. Infact doing some of your protcols and tips is what kept me from continuing to drown in my moldy apt.

Curious to know your thoughts on the topic

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This info is in the Health Practioner part of the site this is why you cannot see it.
    I will PM you.

JanSz and drezy like this.
  3. Jaime T.

Jaime T. Silver. Lots to learn.

Jack- I am being treated under the CIRS umbrella now...any chance I can also get that information?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No. It is for docs only.

5. Jaime T.

Jaime T. Silver. Lots to learn.

Ah, apologies I didn't realize the OP was a doc. Could my Shoemkaer Dr. request that info from you or would she need to join (assuming she is open to it)?