1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

mold avoider considering Florida

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Marilynn Stebbins, May 14, 2021.

1. Are there any other mold avoiders who have considered Florida, or have already lived there,(for how long) with all of it's humidity, swampy air (I've heard)and reversed their mold allergies and healed of mold toxicity, especially because of living in a lower latitude, while following Dr.Jack Kruse's protocals. Was the healing experience motivating enough to stay there permanently? Does living inland make a difference? If Florida was tried but wasn't doable, then where was the next place considered, and how did that work out? How long does a mold avoider need to try a place before considering making a committment to a location?
    Thankyou so much, ahead of time
    Marilynn

2. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

Hey Marilynn,

I'm very sensitive to mold myself. I recently moved to a super moldy place in Playa del carmen and it was just as awful as living in mold in London for me.

I am following Kruse protocols.

I believe there are other forum members who are still very sensitive to mold after building redox in tropics for years. Perhaps it will eventually subside however

If you're going to rent / buy in FL, just make an agreement to stay at least a couple hours / 1 night in the place and monitor your symptoms before moving

Marilynn Stebbins likes this.
  3. Thanks, Quantumaroo, it is good to know I am not alone.
    I am still torn about, being impossibly too far from my currently local precious 5 yr.old. grandchild.
    I also have extreme histamine intolerance, so it is extremely challenging to travel, needing super fresh food at all times. I thought I was improving, and I have made tremendous progress, thanks to practicing J.K. protocals, but I recently had a relapse, because of eating too much high histamine and high oxalate foods, being extra ordinarily busy, that reminded me, it may take a little longer to consider a drastic life changing move.