1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

MMS / Chlordioxide

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Inger, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

The process to make CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution) is more than I want to take on at this point--I'd rather buy the CDS already mixed. I've ordered CDS from:
    1) www.healthy4life.com (ships to U.S. from Australia--so, takes awhile)
    2) www.aquapuraCDS.com (ships free within U.S.)

From either site, you can order both the prepared CDS, the ingredients to make your own CDS, or the ingredients (sodium chlorite and HCl @4%) to make the CD according to the method developed by Jim Humble, who first called it MMS.
    Andreas Kalcker has some good info. on everything related to MMS/CDS.

2. Josie Thomson

Josie Thomson New Member

Can you share how and which UV light you use please Penny? x

3. Penny

Penny New Member

I go out in the sun... in fact, I pretty much live naked in the sun a lot of the day:)

Alex97232 and Josie Thomson like this.
  4. Penny

Penny New Member

I just ordered it from Amazon for $15.00 - I have no idea the dose thought - I thought someone said it was one drop....