1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

MMS / Chlordioxide

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Inger, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

I go out in the sun... in fact, I pretty much live naked in the sun a lot of the day:)

Alex97232 and Josie Thomson like this.
  2. Penny

Penny New Member

I just ordered it from Amazon for $15.00 - I have no idea the dose thought - I thought someone said it was one drop....

3. DLO

DLO StarFish

4. Inger

Inger Silver

nope, you always dilute it when drinking it. Like 1+1 drops MMS / 1-3 ml CDS in a glass of water.

Always remember, that 1 drop of MMS is the same as 1 ml CDS, I use only CDS as I make it myself, it is purer and safer to use I think. And you can use it undiluted on skin or brush teeth with it. It is close to PH neutral.
    MMS is never used pure on skin or teeth or drinking!

I recommend doing the CDS yourself from the MMS. Andreas Kalcker have videos and book how to do it.

here is a link to the protocols
    https://andreaskalcker.com/en/cds-clo2.html

Alex97232 likes this.