1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

MMS / Chlordioxide

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Inger, Jul 24, 2021.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Time flies, use it.
    Love your body at any age. You are his best friend.
    upload_2021-7-26_9-1-0.png

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Wow, that is interesting, what happens in Australia. I always keep distance to people so they dont have to be afraid that I spread anything :) And I am very polite and take their worries for very real. What else can you do? But. I always tell them, my vaccine is the sun, I never take any chemicals or any vaccine whatever it is. I am just natural like that.
    So far I have had no one get angry at me.
    They just say, yes Inger, we know, you are different :D and it is okay!
    I must be very lucky so far. I have no idea what is tomorrow though. But I enjoy every single moment to the fullest now. Knowing everything might me taken away from me any moment and i end up in the woods alone ;) It has never been more beautiful and vibrant.

Caroline I would not take a multi vitamin. If you eat a great diet you will get all you need from it! Multivitamines also have iron and other metals in them that you might already have enough or too much of.. That is risky to me.... Better do targeted therapy if you know you are missing something through blood test.
    But normally a good diet and sun should do it :)

Maybe you are brave to try out the MMS/CDS? DMSO? Buy a book about it and test it... slowly. To me it is a really cool thing right now :) This could really help shedding issues or other health issues... Just do the research and read books about it before you start. I and my dad and brother and exhusband have all tried it out and we are all alive and doing great :)

Jan had some good advice too, sex is always great :D
    Talking about that... haha.. Thursday I have my first online date.. :glasses: This guy seems nice he will never jab himself, and so far seems like trustworthy, now we just have to meet and see what happens :eek: I am a little nervous! I am not really too crazy about dating yet but I thought well, I will try the internet dating thing now and put in the front; " Only guys with no corona vaccine, please"
    And I wrote, only guys who will never jab themselves even if they lose everything because of it. Yep. Then we can live together in the woods :rofl:
    But there are so many guys interested, also many weird ones, uh. And many who are already jabbed! :eek: They ask me if I cant just meet anyways, and why not. I then say, well.... the jabbed men possibly smell weirdly. I cant tolerate that. I must me able to smell my man.
    It is quite fun tough. I feel a little sad for the men that jabbed themselves. They are sad too, and tell me, they cant reverse it.
    Thats true...

caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

Jan... :rofl:...:rofl:
    You always have the best pictures :D:D:D

I was tanning naked with my best German friend today.. haha.. he is an ex lover of mine and the loveliest man on earth.. we had an affair 10 years ago and we still really care for each other. But he has a woman and a daughter now and lives a bit far away. But he always wants to see me and we meet to tan and swim and talk. It is nice :) I love Germany because no one cares if you tan naked here :love:

caroline likes this.
  4. PM'd you.

5. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hope you are feeling better. I forgot last night (tired) to mention that the CDS I've used is shipped from Australia. You can write to them at "support@healthy-action.com". I ordered from them (info@mmshealthy4life.com)--Took awhile shipping from Australia to Oregon. Andreas Kalcker has a very informative website. Plus, I found lots of folks on Telegram who talked about using MMS/CDS with great results. I did a lot of research before trying. I chose to use the CDS (activated solution) vs the MMS that requires you to mix the sodium chlorite with HCL. It does feel pretty amazing. If we lived next door, I'd bring you some because I believe it would help you.

caroline likes this.
  6. Penny

Penny New Member

Have you tried a humidifier with hydrogen peroxide? It seems to work like a champ - especially with a UV light -

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yes we just bought one - gotta get it going.

Thanks

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

thanks Alex - I will check it out and let you know.

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jan - did you go to Woodstock?????

10. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

That is a great idea, even though I cant go into them because of the EMF, I worry about about my OH though, getting there at 7.00am when they open will be what we will have to do soon, as we here in NZ are behind the rest of the western countries in numbers who are now toxic.

caroline likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

We are going to click and collect at our local Coles supermarket.

Christine Renner and Inger like this.
  12. Inger

Inger Silver

That is a great idea to see if the symptoms get better...
    But I am not sure it is wise to chronically avoid the vaccinated.
    I have this belly feeling that we need to slowly adapt to whatever it is they spread. Because it will get worse in fall I guess. So getting immunity and slowly adapt to this is better than avoiding it completely IMO.
    I am not sure though. It might be different for different people and places. A true N.1 :)

I live in a tiny village and so far I have had no issues going for shopping food, I am not protecting myself at all. I just keep distance to people because of politeness as i am always without mask and it is mandatory here.

I really like my shopping tours, I love seeing the people, I am amazed how kind they are to me. I am very curious how all this will evolve! :)

13. Inger

Inger Silver

are there less vaccinated in NZ ? Why is that?

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I used that almost the whole winter.
    Fills really well.
    First time in my 40 years in this house had winter humidity 40-55%
    Used many gallons of 12% hydrogen peroxide.
    12 -16 gallons of RO water every 24 hrs.
    Started with one humidifier, quickly ended with 6.
    Thinking about how to make this process more automatic for the next winter.

Josie Thomson and Penny like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Woodstock August 15–18, 1969

1969 - no Woodstock for me.
    I got my master degree in Dec 1962
    Around 1965 I knew that I couldn't make it economically in Poland.
    Authorities told me (in 1968) that I can't get a passport (to get out) because I am doing such a fine and valuable job.
    That was the first good piece of information (of their thinking)
    I quit working.
    I had more time watching my future wife dancing in an opera or operetta's stages.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    caroline likes this.
  16. Penny

Penny New Member

Those 5 docs at Sherry Tenpenny said it's ok for a 20 minute shopping spree - and Judy Mikovits recommends developing immunity to the vaxxed - probably better done when you can go into the sun after - she also said even saline in your nose would help out - thus I usually do my shopping/mingling and jump into that giant neti pot called the ocean:)

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

we live in a small village as well .......everywhere here [shops etc] - we are required to wear a mask or no admittance.

I think maybe you are right ...we need exposure to most everything to build up our immune system and make us stronger.

Sitting in the sun and jumping in the ocean is a huge plus.......even tho it felt like 5c this morning - even better!

C/T baby!

Alex97232 and JanSz like this.
  18. DLO

DLO StarFish

How many of your boyfriends passed the fishead smoothie tesT?

19. DLO

DLO StarFish

20. DLO

DLO StarFish

What are people stateside ordering to make CDS? Off amazon?