1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

MMS / Chlordioxide

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Inger, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

I have noticed, after using MMS / CDS, I dream even more than usually, and i am already quite a dreamer!
    Also my friend and ex husband who tried the CDS on my suggestion, have told me he has crazy dreams when he take it.:D like being in a movie!!
    I also noticed i can hold my breath longer when using it... one minute without issue, and this is very long for me! I have no good lungs since birth. It must do something with the oxygen levels?

My question is, why is this? What is the reason I dream even more when taking this.
    I suppose it is a good sing?
    I am pretty thrilled about this stuff, to me it seems like a real savior for shedding issues and if the viral loads are increasing from vaccinated people in the future.. I am so glad to have this at home. Also very cheap and simple to use.
    What do you think, guys :)

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. DLO

DLO StarFish

Describe how you do them? Dose/Timing?

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Well, I started with 1 drop MMS and 3 times/day and then I increased until about 10 drops during a week or so.. several times a day. I continued that for a few weeks and then I took a break. Now i take it once in a while, like one dose before bed, or one in the morning, it seems like when I take it before bed or during the day it makes this increased dreaming :)
    I now tolerate quite large amount without getting any issues with nausea or bowel issues.
    But I read that small amounts taken frequently is more effective so I sometimes just mix 10 drops or so in a waterbottle and drink it during the day at work.
    I seem to have gotten immune to the shedding so far, I got issues in the beginning but now i have not had anything :) Yay :)
    I do not avoid the vaccinated because i want natural immunity. I trust my body can do this.
    So I do not take MMS/CDS regularly anymore. Just when I remember and when I feel like it.
    But always when I do take it, I notice this crazy dreaming pattern..it is quite amazing :D

The dreaming does not seem to depend on the amount I take.. Also small amounts seem to activate something in my brain? I wonder if it increases the oxygen in the brain.. At least it thins the blood, I am suire of that. Because when I was giving blood at red cross last time, I had taken the MMS several weeks.. and my blood was flowing so fast that the nurse said I had to not make this fist movement that one normally are encouraged to do to make the blood flow better. The bag filled up too fast!

I have no issues with hematomas or bleeding though, so it seems to be just fine that the blood get so thin.
    It is very interesting.

4. DLO

DLO StarFish

You started with 1 drop 3 times a day (7x3 =21)week, and went to 10 drops a week which is an increase?
    Sorry this does not add up.
    Are you buying the tablets or liquid? Mixing it yourself?
    What shedding symptoms were u experiencing?
    So then you have no problem sleeping with someone unprotected that has taken the shot?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes I added 1 to 2 drops a day when I increased, so in the end of the week it was 10 drops 3 times a day = 30 drops.
    I mix it myself. From Natriumchlorit and HCL. Sorry if I write these substances wrongly because I am not sure how they are named in English, I buy it in Germany and live here too.

I experienced throat ache, ear pain, sick feeling a couple days, no fewer but very very tired. The tiredness stayed for several weeks. The other symptoms was gone in a day or two. I also got a hematoma on my arm and i had not hit myself, it was weird.
    Next shedding I got 2 huge herpes on my lip.

No..haha.. I will never accept a vaccinated boyfriend! Ever. Not even kiss one.
    What I meant was normal interaction with people like shaking hands, a friendly hug, or spending time together.
    I am not going to get into a situation where there are huge amounts of vaccinated close to me, like a concert or dancing floor. I try to get small doses of their shedding regularly so my body can adapt. Not too much in once. I am preparing for the fall. Because I am pretty sure then the vaccinated will start to shed for real....:oops:

Freebird and JanSz like this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

Forgot two shedding symptoms.

I also had this inflamed feeling around my heart. Some sort of mild pressure on the chest.. hard to describe better...

And I got this pain in my knuckles/bones. I used to get this very mildly only in one place of my body from eating strawberries, but this issue had subsided and since last summer I could eat strawberries again without getting this.
    Now after spending time close to jabbed I got this very very strongly in my whole body, after eating strawberries! I could not even sleep properly that is how painful it was... It just lasted one night and then it got better but it took several days or weeks to go away completely.

Also I found i smelled strange and not good for a couple days yikes!
    :eek:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

it is really strange this shedding thing :rolleyes:
    I wonder if any of you have exprienced something similar?
    I have a feeling, not at all everyone jabbed sheds. Some do. And not all the time, and very differently. It is so weird.
    To me it seems that it makes weak spots of my body weaker. Old issues reappear and so on. But it heals again pretty fast. It does not remain. At least for me not, I have zero issues at this moment even if I have spent time around the same jabbed people.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What kind of dances do you dance?

9. Inger

Inger Silver

boahhh.. Jan thats a hard question! I just dance my own dances, they have no name...lol
    I prefer to do them alone anyways because probably they look weird :D
    We were not allowed to dance as kids or learn dancing because of the religion I grew up in so I should really do a dance course one good day - I like dancing :thumbsup:
    but here you can only go to a dance course now with a mask on or maybe even tested, IDK, because I dont use masks. So it is not going to happen anytime soon. Germany is planning more restrictions for the un-vaxed so this is very interesting times where will I end up :D
    I love it!

10. One early, strange cycle (no usual pre-symptoms and weird clotting), and headaches after being out and about...dull, pounding ones lasting apx 3 days.

I changed certain things I was doing prophylactically and feel much more comfortable out and about--meaning my cycle is back to normal and no or rare (milder) headaches and otherwise feel good.

I am an introvert anyway, but I am not going out of my way to avoid people. Still go out and do normal things. At the sale time, I make a point not to immerse myself for extended time periods in (crowded, indoor) environments.

I do have two tween daughters and once I had weird cycle symptoms, I became more cautious on their behalf to help protect their normal development. So far, what we are doing seems to be working in that regard.

caroline and Inger like this.
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

What are you doing prophylactically Christine?

Christine Renner likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I love to dance. Unfortunately, it does not mean that I am any good at it. Especially at remembering many dance classes, I went to.
    From my experience, the best way explanation of dancing happens is on WCS classes.

This fat guy (John Lindo) is a super dancer from my area.

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have been having a lot of headaches lately and a sore throat.........I don't usually get headaches at all.

I am not generally in close contact with many people - but we seem to be at the supermarket a lot lately. I suppose that the supermarket is one of the worst places to be.....

And ....we are out every morning for sunrise and walking and then to the beach. We are out about 4 hours and often use a public toilet. These toilets are cleaned every day and very thoroughly......

Alex97232 likes this.
  14. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Inger, Thank you for posting. I need to add, "Me too." Yes, I agree about the good things being related to the oxygen. I've been following Andreas Kalcker--Protocol C as in CDS. I am feeling better and less worried about what to do about the "shedding" by the Vxd and about the skin issues from chem trails. I too have had lung issues from birth-- I am definitely breathing better while using the CDS. Skin issues (new for me, since HEAVY chem trails) seem to be clearing. And the dreams have been great too. There are many videos and other info. online about MMS and CDS. I've been reading Kalcker's book, FORBIDDEN HEALTH. I too feel very glad to have this stuff.
    As with so many of the things we are learning about, as we search for how to navigate the storm, chlorine dioxide has been helping many people for many years to heal from disease we are told is incurable. Because it's so cheap and effective, it's been kept from us. To quote Kalcker, "Chlorine dioxide doesn't only provide oxygen; the chlorine ion is an effective oxidant in the
    fight against bacteria, viruses, fungus, and parasites." Sign me up.

caroline likes this.
  15. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

I love that you guys get to the beach every day. I don't know what to suggest RE your headaches and sore throat--Sounds as though your body is fighting something off. God only knows what's being sprayed on all of us. All I can think to do besides all the Dr.K protocols is whatever you can do to get rid of the toxic stuff that may be hurting you. I bet Jack will have an answer for you. And, of course you are in my prayers.

caroline likes this.
  16. Inger

Inger Silver

Caroline that could be shedding....
    Are you doing something to help your body cope with it? Except being in the sun and nature and beach etc :)
    Supermarkets are probably full of vaccinated people... Maybe try to go shopping when there are less people, like early morning or evening.
    And can you use nature as the toilet? ;) If you are in a wild spot you can just go in the woods..

Are Australia starting to restrict the lives of the not vaccinated yet?
    Here they plan doing that soon... But I do not mind if they do. As long as I have the woods where I can swim naked and listen to the sound of nature.. I am completely happy :) :) :) I can even live there, that would be maybe the healthiest thing to do :D

It is quite funny that the vaccinated seem to be so scared of the un vaccinated.. :) they should be protected, no? ;)

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

What is it you are taking Inger? I didn't understand....

Our whole state is in lockdown now ....and all the other states have locked us out.

There is a very strong public opinion that we are not doing our part to get rid of this pandemic if we don't vax, and we are putting lives at risk.

I can't believe that they are now targeting 12yo +

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have been taking Vitamin C, zinc, Multi vitamin, magnesium threonate and B's.

I feel like I will start to rattle when I walk soon!

Anything else?

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

headaches, highly correlated to an excess of estrogens in presence of low progesterone (P/E ballance)

Headaches may be a psychological reaction.
    Think Woodstock.
    Relax, hug everybody, tight squeeze.
    Get as much sex as you can, relax. May help in relieving headache.

Monitor inflammation testing:
    homocysteine
    potassium RBC
    prolactin

estradiol
    estrone
    progesterone
    testosterone
    ----------------------------------
    For the first three ask your MD daughter for script
    for the rest, buy via the internet
    DUTCHtest.com
    https://dutchtest.com/product/dutch-plus/

Post here completer PDF file with test results report.

Richard Watson and caroline like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Woodstock
    Woodstock was a music festival held August 15–18, 1969, on Max Yasgur's dairy farm in Bethel, New York, 40 miles southwest of the town of Woodstock.

27 Yasgur Rd, Cochecton, NY 12726, United States
    upload_2021-7-26_8-52-20.png

upload_2021-7-26_8-45-18.png

upload_2021-7-26_8-41-40.png

//////////

caroline likes this.