1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mitochondriacs Team Up To Save Money?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by AdamF, Nov 8, 2018.

1. OliverGruener2

OliverGruener2 New Member

I'm in!

Why don't we just create the group and get going?

Gina R likes this.
  2. Paco Arauz

Paco Arauz New Member

Interested

3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Let's do it

4. Interested.

5. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

6. CarolandNick

CarolandNick Silver

Sounds good..

7. Jamie S

Jamie S New Member turned GOLD :)

Interested

8. crix

crix Gold

Interested

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Interested.

10. Hey mito friends,

I think we all like to spend less, many like to spend consciously, and everyone appreciates value; however I don't see much hope in negotiating discounts. What we can do is post what we think are good products or services, at a fair price, that don't leave a skidmark on the earth or rely on unfair labor practices.

I'll go first.
    From Costco i like fresh dungeness crab meat. A good value at $25/lb. Caught sustainably off Oregon coast by independent small boat fisherman. I think it is better than king crab or lobster and I can prepare a couple of huge gourmet meals like omlettes, melts, bisque or crab cakes. Crab is also pricey and spoils super fast. Small fishmongers and many grocery stores will wash older crab with a dilute bleach solution rather than throw it away. Im 99.9% sure costco moves it quickly and doesn't rinse it.

Costco pork belly. Great price. No nitrates or nitrites. Probably feedlot\ factory raised so this is far from perfect but until i can raise my own...
    I cut the belly into four equal pieces, rub with redmonds kosher salt and wrap pieces in parchment paper. After a week or so in fridge i freeze three. Sometimes an hour in a cold smoker for variety. Really enjoy slicing it by hand every morning.

Buen provecho.

11. LilyIncex

LilyIncex New Member

I don't believe that someone has written it. I am totally agree with you. I am studying in medical college and of course I don't have a lot of money. I can spend 3 night without sleep to do one small homework. We should close it. There a lot of other cool ways to save money For me yourmoneygeek became a salvation. Using this service you get paid to play computer games, view website and even pass on;ine surveys. Think that for students like me it is very helpful

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020