1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mitochondria that communicates

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by shiran, Oct 20, 2017.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

Once again after listening to Dr Douglas C . Wallace it amazes me
    It fascinates me to think that we have received mitochondria from our mother.
    The mitochondria is an environmental sensor and we all got it from the same bacteria
    Jack do you think our mitochondrial are connecting with each other?
    Connection that it wirelessly
    For example why does a mother feel or sense her child in a way we can't explain
    Or when a dog can sense with brain waves the sugar falling in the blood
    Once I was in Canada my son was in Israel I sensed something was wrong, and I was right, He was rushed to the ER .

Can you guys share you mitochondrial sensory moment?
    Yours with your mother, mother with child, father with child, grandmother with grandson
    Wonder what happens when a child Adopted or A surrogate mother?

Wonder if the men fell the same as a woman to their children ?

drezy likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think we all have the ability to "sense" things - some more than others. I never used to trust my instincts - but now I definitely do.

I have had three experiences with empaths .... and was totally blown away.

Quantum entanglement is very real.

MTenn, drezy and shiran like this.
  3. shiran

shiran Curious

I totally agree

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The higher your redox and the lower the heteroplasmy the more you feel the connection. What is is the connective force? LIGHT.

Light is called the force carrier for the electromagnetic force. This is what connects all life by touching electrons and protons in ways we're designed to observe to get the reality we live.

MTenn, shiran and drezy like this.