1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mitochondria produce water? Hydration by exercise?

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Tony D, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Tony D

Tony D New Member

Water is considered a by-product of energy production. Do Mitochondria actually CREATE water? And if so, than can we actually stay hydrated without drinking water (with low intensity movement/energy expenditure where we don't overheat and sweat)?

SlamSlask and Sun-sybarite like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tony you my friend are jumping way ahead.......but I like it. When we oxidize food, the great majority of stored energy goes to the production of HEAT. What is heat? It is part of the infrared spectrum. After EE12 that should open your eyes a bit. What does it mean? What are the down stream effects for ........say your hormone panel? What governs this entire process? Water, light, magnetism, do.........and the translation is your hormone panel. Active tissues, like the heart and brain, contain more mitochondria. Infra red electromagnetic energy is what made us eutherian mammals and birds birds. What common event ties these two animals together. Where is the biologic tie to those two? Mitochondrial function is the short answer. We have hot bodies, for the great majority of life until we get sick or die.........connecting any dots yet?

Science has not been able to reconstruct the timeline for the recovery of the planet climate after KT, but let us focus on what we absolutely do know. We know the animals that made it thru and we know photosynthesis was shut down from 6months to estimates from NASA as far as ten yrs. Let me ask you......how does food grow without sun? It does not. What would life have to do? Live on water and radiant heat? Sounds a bit like my Quantum electron blog post from 3 yrs ago huh?
    When the sun is missing in action photosynthesis was gone but it had a massive cooling effect on the surface. The climate cooling persisted for at least 10 to 1000 years depending upon whose article you believe. But we do know it was COLD. So if you're an animals who had to navigate this all.......how would your mitochondria have to be epigenetically directed?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In a living quantum cell the natural selection upon our mitochondria would have been massive to select for capacity (more mito) and efficiency. Turns out that is what humans and birds still have today. What else might you expect? The principal metabolic reactions for energy generation take place in the mammal and bird mitochondria. Here is an organelle where food energy is released in electrons and oxygen is consumed. The electrons from food go to reduce oxygen to molecular oxygen. What are the end points? Water and carbon dioxide are the out put of this action............

David Limacher likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

OK Tony lets think back to what I said in EMF 2. I said biology reverses the equation.......why did I say it?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Remember that Photosynthesis and the Calvin cycle are pathways used by plants where carbohydrates ( specifically glucose) are formed from air (CO2), and the electromagnetic power of the sun. It turns our in mammalian and bird mitochondria, the exact opposite biochemical reaction occurs!!! Energy from the exothermic reaction of water forming from air (O2) and the enzymatic burning of fuel (oxidizable food, glucogen, glucose, fat) result in HEAT (infra red electromagnetic energy) and ATP. Did anyone just notice the law of conservation happen before your eyes? Did not EE12 say this in the video? The sun's electromagnetic spectrum was given off to the cell in one small part called the infra red spectrum or heat. This heat was used to create a massive redox potential on the inner mitochondrial membrane.........What does this mean to the non geeks? It means your mitochondria become very very efficient even with small numbers? That means you can survive a real long time with water and heat alone...........WITHOUT A TON of food...........anyone connecting dots to anything I have been saying about today.......and now Factor X?

When one mole of H2O is created from one H2 (hydrogen) and half O2 (oxygen), 286 kJ of power are released to the cell to do work. That is an astounding amount of energy. This is just from water. For reference, a small tuber has only 68 kcal with in it. Still think food is more important than water when you are a mammal and have a mitochondria crafted by a unique set of environmental circumstances?

David Limacher and Sun-sybarite like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

FROM FORMATION OF ONLY ONE MOLE OF WATER.

CO2 1/2 O2 = one mole H2O (~18 grams water = 3.5 teaspoons) = 286 kJ

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tony........in case you do not know.......you have given me the best first post of anyone on this site. I'm smiling.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So let us examine "fuel efficiency of mammalian mitochondrial function (THINK MITOCHONDRIAL RX folks)

With cellular respiration, instead of an enormous, exothermic explosion (like a hydrogen bomb) of subatomic particles called electrons and protons are added step-wise on a gradient known as the electron transport chain (ECT) in plants and animals. What drives this gradient to oxygen. That my friend is the story buried in EE12. It is the charge separation of water from the resonante infra red energy that came initially from sunlight. In other words......the entire spectrum of sunlight was absorbed and we are designed to spit out IR parts to water surrounding the mitochondria in a reverse micelle. This IR stream is unending provided the sun is warm. Water is the electronic adapter that allows the sun to communicate with our mitochondrial battery. Water provides the positive flow of a large proton gradient. Mitochondria created with the negative part of the battery called the 'anode' on the inner mitochondrial membrane. What dictates the actions of all charged particles on this planet and the universe? The answer was in EE1. THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE!
    Infra red heat energy is liberated from sunlight by the mitochondria and water is the middle man. Massive energy is released when oxygen is the final proton acceptor in the chain. That is coupled to the enzyme called F1F0-ATPase and it forms ATP. ATP allows proteins to fully unfold to bind more what? WATER!!! This creates a massive battery that requires no EXTERNAL energy. Does not this sound like a Maxwell demon or a zero entropy state to anyone with a science background.

In one day, it is estimated that our mitochondria may produce our own weight in ATP!!! That is how damn important water is........without water you don't get ATP.

Now lets talk energy efficiency or GREEN energy transfers: The experimental transfer of energy from oxidizable fuel to ATP and heat is pretty darn good: 39% ATP and 61% heat. See the cite below for that data. The power of the sun is endless.......water is constantly present. Mitochondria were crafted by the environment early mammals found them selves in to be energy rockstars because FOOD WAS SCARCE............FOOD AINT THE BIG DEAL.

Plants chloroplasts get 3-6% efficiency from transfer of solar energy to the energy bonds of plant starches and fatty acids. Particular C4 plants can get 7-8% (sugarcane) and one super cyanobacteria strain Chlorobaculum tepidum achieves 10%. To put this in a frame of reference you can understand and compare these numbers too consider that modern fuel efficiencies for coal are 20-30% and solar photovoltaics are around 25%.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am actually getting all this .... Thanks Dr. K.

11. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I know fully understand why when this journey first started you didn't "like" IR heat source. IR heat - such as an IR sauna - is a good thing - if you have good water running through your cells. But it doesn't if you've got a craptastic bun:creatine ratio >10! context matters.

Scott M. likes this.
  12. Josh

Josh Gold

Basically as I figured out today running around in the cold in just shorts at midday and as Dr. K demonstrated in his descriptions of sunbathing in ice baths, getting ones IR when cold gives us a lot more capacity to receive and use the energy to improve our water state throughout the body. Of course getting tanked up with good water at the start and during if it is long enough seems essential. SO essentially CT in the sun...

Tony D likes this.
  13. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Some personal questions that arose from reading this. Maybe people may find them useful:

- As EZ grows, it absorbs UV better. EZ size could determine "Vitamin D sensitivity" -- how much vitamin D you can make per unit time given a specific amount of sun exposure.

- How does the shape of the mitochondria interface affect metastability of this system? This is inspired by Pollack's results on continuous flow patterns around specific interfacial shapes (only needing light to perpetually produce flow of water).

- Related to the previous question about shape, are there existence of vortices (both intra or extracellular) that allow perpetuation of cold conditions at the interface (ie: The ATP binding site)? This is inspired by the "nature uses C^2 in reverse" comment, and of course, the quantum sleep webinar (surely the brain isn't the only place where nature would use a vortex?!). If so, where do they occur, and under what conditions do they occur?

- CRON + Cold + HCG -- http://www.jackkruse.com/the-holy-trinity-ct-4/ . I still don't fully understand how this ties in (specifically referring to the leptin-melanocortin pathway)

Sun-sybarite likes this.
  14. haricots to petits pois

Thank you for these questions, I have been wondering too

1 cultured insulinoma cells' mitochondrias under acute glucose overload change shape from green beans-like to pea beady-like for about half an hour . One can speculate about the loss of surface > lost EZ> lost deltapsy> lostATP >>> postprandial sleepiness anyone?

2 ATP synthase comes to mind ???

15. I don't get the geometry of it.
    In a test tube( Pollack's) protons would flow AWAY from EZ . Near the mitochondrial membrane I understand protons should flow THROUGH the EZ to get to the ETC .
    How is that possible?
    Or is it that the EZ is sandwiched in-between two cristae pushing the protons toward the membrane?

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There are actually two EZ present in mitocondria because they have two membranes. The first change one sees in shape change is a decrease in surface area of the cristae and this is why it goes from an ellipse to a round pea. It is an adaptive change due a physiology change. Remember I told you that when the energy mass equivalence changes......masses are altered. Just think about the size change that happens to a star that goes from a normal star to a supernova and the relation to its light and energy output. That is why it physically changes.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A vortex is a mass of energy that moves in a rotary or whirling motion, causing a depression or vacuum at the center.... These powerful eddies of pure Earth power manifest as spiral-like coagulations of energy that are either electric, magnetic, or electromagnetic force. Where in nature are other vortex? How about black holes. How about a tornado, a hurricane, a whirlpool, a dust storm on Mars, A spiral galaxy. Jupiter's red spot. It was recently just found that the poles over some of the gas giant have votrexes over their poles. This was recently seen on Saturn. http://www.space.com/23837-saturn-hexagon-vortex-nasa-video.html

18. So it shrinks because it adapts to a lower energy status? …or to an energy excess? :confused:

19. Hope

Hope Gold

Have you heard of Dr Tom Cowan out of San Fran? He is part of the WAPF conferences a lot....he has talked about water being made somehow from fat......he talks about it in the book he wrote with Sally Fallon and Jaimee something. Or that fat is very needed to help stay hydrated...which of course is what we are learning here.

20. "….FOOD AINT THE BIG DEAL"
    I always wondered how some old AI patients could go on with their activities on a 70kcal diet... for Years! Prednisolone sure helped, but water was the key!