1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mistakes in Future Hospitals

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Scompy, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Why do I think this may be a bigger problem as hospitals, ERs and ORs get 5G-a-fried?

Moral of the story: make sure your surgeon has close to 20/20 vision, is not blue-light toxic and doesn't wear a bluetooth, microwave-pulsing headset during surgery. The aftermath of such an event may have required the patient to have another surgery to fix the problems of this one.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/surg...sCIG3Wq8IPve1Nq7-1yAyTezLVsbIQoXKVK0DHmEtUZqY

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just so you all know.......it was not the spine surgeon who did this.....it was the approach surgeon who usually is a general surgeon or a vascular surgeon. This error is just not defendable at any level and the thing that gets me, is the spine surgeon should have been in the room stopping this but I bet he/she was not in the room at all.

Patients need to really do good due diligence with these surgeries. I spend a lot of time with people pre op explaining it all and 99% do not relize how important this stuff is. This is why it is important.