1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Miserable with Eczema

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Janette Layne, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Janette Layne

Janette Layne Status Nominal AFU

I’m feeling rather confused. Since I’m preparing for explant surgery I’ve upped my sun exposure daily to 20IU. According to D minder I’m now at 81ng/ml, but it has been wrong before and about 20ng short of my actual Vit D level. I’ve managed to get the body eczema under control over the summer, but in the last few days I have developed it on my face. Today I wore a hat and avoided high noon. I understand it can be coming from both the implants and the environment. Is there Anything else that I can do to stop this? I am miserable. It feels like shingles!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Janette Layne

I laid out with my head in the shade exposing the rest of my body to direct sunlight. I did way more than a small patch. But This does mean protecting the face from direct sunlight while exposing other skin is enough to help without direct light on the face? I can make this work! 100

Also face dunking is Wonderful!! Idk why I was afraid. Probably because I've been drinking and dowsing myself in water that is almost frozen.

Thank You!

caroline likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

all your skin in the game

5. Janette Layne

Even at high noon when I’m in a flare? My arms scarred like that with eczema, but it was long before I was practicing Black Swan mitochondrial wisdom.

6. Janette Layne

It worked! Solar noon and all. NO SCARRING!

Pre-op is done. Ice and spring water are in the fridge. They are reviewing the peri-operative considerations and said they would contact me later today to let me know if they are ok with the ice. They want me to take a only 1000mg of Vitamin C supplement without rose hips per day prior to surgery.
    I just want this to be over. Now I'm headed back outside. Thank You!!!

Sean Waters likes this.