1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ming's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by MingP, Jul 25, 2018.

1. MingP

MingP New. Gold. Thirsty.

2. MingP

I am still here, and have just been reading like crazy.

So I read this, here, and remembered that I had a family friend who moved up to Canada (low quantum yield), and soon passed away from cancer.
    She was perfectly fine when she was at the equator, with no health problems.
    The change in environment + likely incompatible SNPs strikes me as the main cause.
    Perpetually in sunglasses and covered up as well, even while in the equator, but that probably served to her detriment up north in Canada.

We're Asian, and the type that browns out in the sun. I think we should stay around the equator.

https://jackkruse.com/the-leaky-gut-prescription/

"Why should you use coconut oil/milk in your fat fast during summer and not in winter? In winter, why should we consider using butter instead of coconut or palm oil? From biochemistry we know that fatty acid metabolism of MCTs produce far too low an input (current) to the ETC as FADH2 and a great deal as NADH, with an almost glucose like FADH2:NADH ratio. Low current, means lower force or voltage within a mitochondria. Lower flow simulates a longer respiratory chain. This MARRIES to the relative pseudohypoxia in mitochondria we see in summer months because O2 levels are lower with higher temperatures. As a result, lowered electron delivery to O2 is associated with lowered NAD+ levels seasonally. Using coconut oil and its large supply of MCT’s is not helpful for developing physiological insulin resistance. This is what you might get in a high fat hack in the wrong season (winter), using CO only sans carbs and no UV/IR light, is severe hypoglycemia with pseudohypoxia. This is why coconut oil is a summertime or tropical fat because it is designed to be available when high glucose fruits are available that drive the glucose levels higher. The fats nature provides is linked to the light cycles present within the location that coconuts can grow naturally. When we eat things outside of these natural laws, the results are chaos or inflammation. Here we can actually see the fallacy of a high fat diet when it is disconnected from how it should work in the ecosystem it evolved in. I appreciate butter is far from pure palmitic acid but it will be significantly richer in long chain saturates such as palmitate and stearate than the mix of butter and coconut. You would find it interesting to see your numbers under healthy physiological insulin resistance when you bio hack it. Your body has no interest in storing MCTs, it dumps them to liver metabolism asap. I can’t see them being helpful in fasting at all and your liver’s organization built by evolution seems to agree!"

Mike David likes this.
  3. MingP

No MAJOR changes lately, tho I've been making it a strong point to get the family out out out into the sun regularly.
    Cut almost all supplements except magnesium (calcium channel blocker), iodine (sometimes) and vit C.

I've been ensuring the family gets a good dose of "the big 7" nutrients:
    (1) Vit A (sweet potato), (2) Vit D (sun), (3) Vit K2 (naato & meats), (4) magnesium (supplement + bananas), (5) potassium (bananas), (6) iodine (seafood + occasional supplement) (7) Selenium (brazil nuts)

I have to say, that immunity and energy is high.
    There was a recent flu bout, and I didn't catch any, the rest recovered quickly though our friends were knocked out.

I was reading John Ott's book, regarding the dude's who were waitering in Seattle under UVA + Gerald Pollock.
    Could UV be stored in our water, and used as an anti-bacterial/viral element when required?

We have chopped fortified foods from the diet after reading that calcium & iron are pretty nasty stuff when above baseline body requirements.
    Lights:
    I need to get rid of the bloody dimmer. Read that it's bad from a nnEMF perspective.
    Still need to learn to test nnEMF.

Planning to install track lights w red & UVA in some of the rooms of the house.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    Mike David likes this.
  4. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

The UVC you make inside your cells is your anti bacterial anti viral. This still blows my mind. Slow and steady wins the race keep up the good work. Do you ground anyway while sleeping? I come to realize grounding is just as important as the sun and water.

5. MingP

Ground while sleeping? How do we do that? Grounding mat? I live a couple stories up from the ground and I read the grounding mats actually have some nnEMF (not verified). I can't quite throw a wire down into the ground from where I live. haha.

I ground almost daily when I head out to hide at a park over lunch. Weekends, we head to parks or beaches and run around barefoot when possible.
    We make UVC in our cells?
    Pardon the ignorance: How does that work? I thought it was "stored" ala Gerald Pollack.

6. Mike David

The mechanism for producing the UVC is talked about in his Vermont 2018 talk. Epic talk! It comes from deuterium in the blood. The structure of your building (steel and concrete) is a ground source. So if you can attach a wire to it you can utilize the electrons. But there is a situation where you wouldn’t want to do that. If you are being blanketed with 5G you could get jump conduction so you would want to be more insulated from conducting materials. The bitch is you are already a conductive material.

MingP likes this.
  7. MingP

Thanks for the reply Mike David. I guess I should go buy that Vermont 2018 talk. =)
    Appreciate the reply.

Thankfully where I am at is not considering 5G.
    Me and a whole buncha pple have petitioned against that shit.

8. MingP

I feel like the low hanging fruit in bio-hacking/optimizing has been picked for me.
    Starting to reach into the upper branches, and man, my head hurts.

The old podcasts are great, but head splitting. haha (tt's a good thing) and the blogs seem like a never ending, but still in-depth read.
    That said, have gained very much.
    I no longer burn in the sun, and am a nice brown (I live on the equator).
    Been getting the kids out alot more too.

Mike David, Inger and caroline like this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

nice....

10. MingP

Heya Caroline, I just read that they may be planning to roll out 5G in my country. Sh*t would be an understatement.

Would you be able to point me towards the threads that you think are the most important for 5G mitigation?
    I'm a little behind on the webinars (there's alot of them).
    Worried for the children, and want to be able to do something.

The world seems to be moving towards 5G, and I think minus the rural areas, it's probably going to be everywhere...

Appreciate your help

11. MingP

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Go watch the Vermont 2018 video. All there. Be prepared to be blown away too.......it is not low-level stuff Uncle Jack brought to the table there. 20 years before the mainstream will get the deal

MingP likes this.
  13. Joseph Thia

Joseph Thia Aspiring Mitochondriac

Awesome seeing another Singaporean in the forum! Have sent you a private message.

14. MingP

Thank you Uncle Jack =)
    I'll come back to you once I digest the information.
    I'm also listening to your recent podcast with Luke Storey's and I've got more questions than answers.

15. MingP

Greetings Joseph!

16. MingP

THIS BOTHERS ME AND PISSES ME OFF.
    I'm thinking about risk to the family, and how to shield the home/ other hacks.
    This takes priority.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/government-economy/singapore-to-start-5g-roll-out-by-2020-iswaran

Singapore to start 5G roll-out by 2020: Iswaran
    SINGAPORE plans to start rolling out fifth-generation mobile network technology, or 5G, by 2020.

Minister for Communications and Information S Iswaran confirmed the market's timeframe expectations on Monday, in a move that he said was "to maintain Singapore's competitive edge in connectivity".

The Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA) "will launch a public consultation shortly" on regulatory framework and policy issues such as spectrum allocation, Mr Iswaran added.

He was speaking at the Committee of Supply debate in Parliament, in a reply to a question from MP Ong Teng Koon (Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC) on the Republic's digital infrastructure capabilities.
    "The digital economy - streaming services, e-commerce and cloud computing - is built on the assumption of uninterrupted access to the Internet," Mr Ong had said.
    "Loss of connectivity can have potentially catastrophic business consequences ... What are our plans to ensure that our digital infrastructure is able to support our growing digital economy?"

Mr Iswaran told the House in reply that "we aim to ensure that we have future-ready and globally competitive digital infrastructure, which is the bedrock of our digital economy".

The minister noted that 5G is expected to be as much as 100 times faster than the present 4G systems, with up to 25 times lower latency or lag time, and as many as one million devices supported within one square kilometre - that is, 1,000 times denser than is now possible.

"5G has the potential to fundamentally transform our businesses and the way they operate," said Mr Iswaran, pointing to "its capacity to handle many high-demand applications simultaneously".

These could include network connectivity for self-driving vehicles, industrial automation and the Internet of Things, and nationwide sensor networks, he observed.

Singapore's three incumbent network operators - Singtel, StarHub and M1 - have all kicked off 5G trials with industry partners, including a 5G pilot network in the one-north district, by Singtel and Ericsson.

Meanwhile, the IMDA has been waiving the frequency fees associated with 5G trials since 2017.

17. Mike David

Laugh in the face of adversity because this is an opportunity to go deeper and improve even further than you would otherwise. Life is all about overcoming adversity welcome the challenge with a open mind.Doc lays it out nicely in that podcast. You can move out of 5G or spend your retirement account protecting yourself from it.

18. MingP

Vitamin B2 Notes: #CPC 42
    Blue light induces liberated Vitamin A and this destroys riboflavin (B2).

It is a flavin that is lowered by the blue light hazard because it emits electrons and it this causes it to become oxidized.
    When melanopsin dysfunction is present a wise thing to do is to eat liverwurst or pate for breakfast.
    The best source of riboflavin is liver, and humans rarely eat liver products any more.

B2 and Mg+^2 help offset just about any MTHFR defect when we eat under the power full spectrum sun. If you are indoors the opposite happens.
    Many believe sunlight lowers B2 but it is blue light that really is the culprit. Flavins are all blue light chromophores that emit electrons so that is why modern man has a riboflavin problem that mimics melanopsin dysfunction.
    When B2 is low we should always look at retinol binding protein to see the blue light link to the blue light hazard to understand that the broken sulfation problem leads to a destroyed methionine cycle.

1.6 milligrams of riboflavin per day decreases homocysteine based on PEER literature but these papers were done in a non 5G world. That amount is impotent today. This is why methyaltion defects and metal accumulation is now RISING SO FAST in the public today as we went from a 1G to 5G world.

The use of riboflavin can decrease homocysteine and improve the methionine cycle to clear metals and improve methylation overnight. This is operational among people with the C677T MTHFR polymorphisms who also have poor riboflavin status who are afflicted with melanopsin dusfunction that is causing leptin resistance in their skin, eye, and gut surfaces topologically.

[Wiki:
    Homocysteine is a common amino acid in your blood. You get it mostly from eating meat. High levels of it are linked to early development of heart disease. In fact, a high level of homocysteine is a risk factor for heart disease. It's associated with low levels of vitamins B6, B12, and folate, as well as renal disease]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

heart disease

upload_2019-3-20_8-39-50.png

MingP likes this.
  20. MingP

THANKS JanSz.

I've seen you post this before, but suddenly it links a whole buncha stuff together!

Been eating more liver lately.
    Thankfully, it's totally not popular in my end of the world and cow liver is literally $0.01/gram.

Curious:
    What do you do for Vit K2?