1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ming's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by MingP, Jul 25, 2018.

1. MingP

MingP New. Gold. Thirsty.

Potassium Notes:
    https://www.facebook.com/drjackkrus...nvironment-loaded-with-nnem/1670742829656731/

The take home? Potassium (K+) signaling goes awry in an environment loaded with nnEMF. What are the implications? When K+ goes awry so does your cellular redox potential and so does your mitochondrial heteroplasmy rates in tissues affected by this. Potassium levels tell us about the relationships to cellular ATP made by mitochondria. In this way, they are like CO2 and water levels in cells because mitochondrial ox/phos makes CO2 and water as their normal exhaust products since the reverse photosynthesis. K+ stoichiometry: For every 0.3 mEq below 3.8 mEq that potassium is on a standard blood lab draw, means there is 100 mEq deficit inside a cell. The atomic size and its redox potential is huge for potassium “gluing of water” for it to function as the optimal electrical adapter to transfer energy throughout the cell coherently. ATP is designed to unfold proteins fully to open their carbonyl and imino side chain groups on all amino acids to intracellular water. This action allows binding and polarization to separate water into subatomic particles that are positively and negatively charged. This action is called building or expanding the exclusion zone (EZ) of water.

Expanding the exclusion zone allows water to form polarized layers around the hydrophilic proteins, and the earth’s magnetic field then orients these polarized liquid crystals by a principle called “spintronics.” Controlling the electron spin at a right angle to the direction of flow of electrons allows for the formation of massive super conducting proton cables all over your body. This is why sleeping on a magnetic pad at certain times might be a smart move when you understand the context of your redox potential.

“Spintronics” was described in the February 2014 webinar for members. This gives you alternating positive and negative magnetic dipoles of water molecules that have their electrons locked in at 90 degree angles to the current of flow around these proteins. In this way, the magnetic field can control the action of water and collagen where they meet, both inside and outside of cells. Gilbert Ling found that the orientation of positive to negative water molecule binding was 3.1 Angstroms apart when theses conditions are met.

You must pay attention to your Potassium (K+) levels. The reason potassium is critical inside a cell, and supersedes magnesium and sodium ion concentration is because it is naturally tied to beta and gamma carboxyl side chain groups found in proteins, where potassium specifically binds because of “quantum advantages.” These beta and gamma carboxyl bonds allows K+ to ADSORB to this protein site and donate electrons (this is why K+ has the second highest redox potential to Lithium in life; to the polarized water gel crystal.

Each molecule of ATP in a cell controls 8,800 water molecule binding sites and 20 potassium ions to make this liquid crystalline semiconductor inside every cell of your body. Potassium acts like “the glue” to keep your protein back bone and water in a gel state inside your cell to maintain the semiconducting plates together in a cohesive form. This is why K+ is critical in setting the redox potential of water in a cell. In this way, you are building a special type of semiconductor that forms “the fourth phase of matter” and can act like a “topologic insulator.”(TI) A ‘TI’ allows quantum effects to happen in warm wet environments.

//
    #Potassium:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...s-afternoon-sunlight.13223/page-3#post-217216

SUNplements not supplements: TENSGRITY 7 alert

Why you should get sunlight and not supplements? Increase in Vitamin D concentrations through sunlight exposure significantly reduced TC, LDL-C, and HDL-C concentrations, and cholecalciferol supplementation increased TC and HDL-C concentrations in Indian men with dark skin. There is a lesson in this paper. Who will get it? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5434721/

If UV light from the sun is so horrible for biology and cells ask your skin and eye doctors to explain how DNA has been shown in thousands of experiments to have a spectrum of fluorescence peak at 350 nm? That peak is 100% in the UV range, FYI. Then ask them why the two proteins that are tightly associated with DNA, histones and chromatin, both have been found by experiment to delay this UV light release in DNA in all normal cells?

Oral vitamin D is toxic for many people because of the potassium wasting it causes. And it fails to raise D levels in many cases. Shame to see how many people are told they can avoid the sun and just take a D supplement for the same effect.Most folks who take supplemental Vitamin D are LOW in Potassium because they have been given bad advice. The pill form of D3 CAUSES renal potassium wasting.

It is ESSENTIAL that folks RESTORE the Retinol (Animal-based Vitamin-A) which primes the potassium pump for its return to the tissue.......You can eat/drink potassium-rich foods, but you MUST have retinol/RBP4 to transport it and make sure it gets INSIDE the cytosol of cells.

This is one of the more critical step in making a cell liquid crystalline. Morevoer, there is no good retinol/RBP4 supplement which is useful. Retinol is created and recycled in the brain/eye/retina. It is made endogenously by the slowing of light during the photoperiod of the day based upon your location on the globe. Solar light, not foods, determine its cycle in the eye as light comes to every opsin and causes retinol to unbind to it. Vitamin A/retinol levels links to light frequencies because K+ is what polarizes sunlight in our tissues.

K+ levels are linked to the shear number of water molecules and ATP levels. Sunlight comes to us unpolarized state. This is why you and yoru quantum clinician must pay attention to your potassium (K+) levels.

The reason potassium is critical inside a cell, and supersedes magnesium and sodium ion concentration is because it is naturally tied to beta and gamma carboxyl side chain groups found in proteins, where potassium specifically binds because of “quantum advantages” it provides cell water made by mitochondria in the cytosol.

These beta and gamma carboxyl bonds allows K+ to ADSORB to this protein site and donate electrons to the protein backbone. This is why K+ has the second highest redox potential to Lithium in the periodic table. This is why it is used by cells to get polarized water to form a gel crystal to slow light down in a cell to take advantage of Fermat's law.

Each molecule of ATP in a cell controls 8,800 water molecule binding sites and 20 potassium ions to make this liquid crystalline semiconductor inside every cell of your body.

Potassium acts like “the glue” to keep your protein back bone and water in a gel state inside your cell to maintain the semiconducting plates together in a cohesive form.

This is why K+ is critical in setting the redox potential of water in a cell. In this way, you are building a special type of semiconductor that forms “the fourth phase of matter” and can act like a “topologic insulator.”(TI) A ‘TI’ allows quantum effects to happen in warm wet environments. This is a critcal step in understanding how life works.

Insulators normally do not conduct electrons and are considered non-conductors, but topological insulators are a special form of matter that life appears to use to its advantage because of some quirky quantum principles it has. It appears it can conduct proton currents below the water surface within a cell, which makes it quite special. The action at water and collagen surface is where the quantum dance of life begins. Foods have very little effect on this process in the vitamin A cycle anywhere in the body. But taking Vitamin D3 does in pill form. In fact, Vitamin A supplements are associated with increase lung cancer in the literature when used in pill form. Vitamin A and Vitamin D cycles are both tied to light in different ways linked thru the RXR/VDR receptors.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My children's nanny
    high blood pressure
    diabetic

Live in Singapore latitude 1.3521° N
    -----------------------------

She stays indoor too much and wears clothes.
    Do not worry about eating carbs while on Equator, but for that to work skin and eyes must be exposed to sun.
    If she is indoor in air conditioned residence, that equals to living in the North or South Poles.

check her
    vit D
    fasting insulin

Get her very skinny bikini and send her outdoor (for many hours)(with your naked children).

Get very powerful black lights, keep them on during all waking hours.
    For the lights to work skin and eyes must be exposed to it, so no glasses, max skin.
    (I suspect that to achieve more even light distribution) it may be better if those lights shine indirectly)
    { question to @Jack Kruse } <<<<<<<<<===========

https://www.jackkruse.com/physician-guest-blog-2-the-invisible-sun-and-purple-light/
    PHYSICIAN GUEST BLOG #2: THE INVISIBLE SUN IN THE GULF SOUTH
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LRQ47Q8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    UV Light Black Light, HouLight High Power 50W Ultra Violet UV LED Flood Light IP65-Waterproof (85V-265V AC)
    wavelength: 385-400nm, UVA level.

@MingP
    If you find better black light, please let me know.
    -------------
    from your post above
    2hrs++ per day of (equatorial) sun exposure

may be just good beginning
    check your fasting insulin
    should be in lower single digits

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    MingP and drezy like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When having good levels of vit D,
    make sure that there is also plenty of Vit A & K

Note
    this video is likely skewed toward 30-40 deg latitude residents.
    @MingP
    resides at equator (in air conditioning residence)

[​IMG]

upload_2018-8-27_10-0-58.png

@Jack Kruse
    please comment on UVA. (Other then depleted ozone layer).

upload_2018-8-27_11-23-56.png

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    MingP likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm with Jan on the skin in the sun.

Well, you wouldn't be the first man to ask his nanny to wear less clothes, but based on her work record it looks like your wife won't get jealous.

I know many Chinese people and the stigma that the sun, tanning, and older women bearing more skin can carry. I'm not sure about Singaporeans though...

I keep thinking waterpark annual pass and very regular visits.

If the woman sees her test results and doesn't really want to change her habits that ultimately her choice, right?

The issue I worry about is that if she is living a life that leads here in health and spends large amounts of time with your kids then aren't your kids living that type of life for most of their day too right now?

Every mitochondriac seems to have phases where they get up an a horse and try to "white knight" save people around them. I think it works once in a while, but I think it can also distract from improving one's own situation as well.

MingP and JanSz like this.
  5. MingP

Thank you for your detailed post.

Re Black Lights, I'm inclined to using a strip of UV 40 W bulbs for cost efficiency.
    The power differences of the stuff on Amazon (catered for US) and Singapore makes this the most efficient solution for me.

6. MingP

@JanSz @drezy

Thank you both for your input.

Re: Kids:
    One of the solutions I've thought of is to get our nanny to bring the kids down for a walk in the garden + play a few times a day.
    Morning, Noon and Evening.
    So the kids get sun, as does the nanny.

And no, she's a 50yr++ yr old lady. Very conservative. I bought tan-throughs and she said it's too thin *facepalm*.

We do get several hours of sun a shot on the weekends as well with tan throughs.

Re: Vit A & Vit K2
    I've found that the best natural sources are sweet potatoes and naato.
    BUN/Creatinine: Does sun reduce this? Why? Would greatly appreciate directions/blogs to read/forums/webinars to check out please.

You guys rock!

7. MingP

Yea, it does piss me off when people don't listen, especially when it's low hanging fruit.
    I've toned it down, though when they are in my immediate vicinity, it's hard not to.
    I've banged the table for my entire family, and thankfully we are on the same page (after alot of explaining about how allopathic medicine doesn't keep you healthy... profit motive misalignedment etc etc etc etc).

That said, wearing a rash guard in Singapore at night with blue blockers does get some stares... like I give a sh*t anyway.
    It's my melanopsin.

The best way of influence I've found, is to be a great living example. Though I really do want to understand the nitty gritty science.

drezy likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Singapore latitude 1.3521° N

Is in it strange to suffer from lack of light in place like this?
    People are so "smart".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MingP and drezy like this.
  9. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Location initially doesn't say a lot about how much sun someone gets. Modern world takes place inside, behind many covers to filter out sunshine and with many insulators to prevent any grounding from taking place. We literally distance ourselves from natural environments. And if you try to reverse that, you'll be considered crazy. Of course Singapore is densely populated, lot's of buildings and infrastructure around makes it more difficult to get sun rays and touch the earth.

JanSz and drezy like this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

Hey, that's fresh young jailbait to my friend Jan...

Start with the mentions of Kreb's bicycle here and in the blogs. This is a decent visual:
    [​IMG]
    Study the backstory of what's briefly mentioned here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/my-journey-too-few-electrons.21988/#post-249973

MingP likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

MingP and his nanny are not the first.
    We had already here number of people asking for help with their lack of sun
    while they were located real close to equator, but indoors in air conditioning places.

WalterNL and drezy like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am not going to Singapore anytime soon, so I am safe.
    Kuala Lumpur, who knows.

I knew that Malaysia is strict, but that much?

50yo beautiful woman a jailbrake?

-----
    Jailbait or jail bait is slang for a person who is younger than the legal age of consent for sexual activity,

So, MingP can get in variety of troubles just by offering kiniki to his nanny?

Are women there able/allowed to give consent?

//

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

Yep many Southern women here are permanently indoors at a fixed 74ºF 24/7 365.

Lol I just chuckled when I saw Ming's "50++" that second plus is funny to me. I don't consider 50 to be old. I suspect you do not either. I think it's largely a state of mind.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I just edited my post above.

Added

Are women there able/allowed to give consent?

/

15. drezy

drezy Gold

Yes. PM me if you want more detail.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Bad detail, I do not care about, that is why I am in US of A, (but may be soon will have to go to Mars).
    I even wonder about PDC from that pov.

Good details, yes, please. I need good news. We have thread open already.

17. MingP

Yea!!! I had EXACTLY the same thought.
    My cousin told me a few months back he was Vit D deficient, and I essentially went, "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE IN SINGAPORE?"

So yes... well.
    Everyone's been conditioned to think Sun = UV = Cancer = You're gonna die *facepalm*

18. MingP

It's actually not that bad. We have lots of sky and plenty of parks (very, very unlike New York).
    There's a very deliberate effort to ensure things are spaced out nicely.
    In fact, 5mins from my office, there's a nice big swath of space where I typically catch sun.
    Well planned country.

Helps that everyone bloody avoids the sun, so typically there's like 5 pple in a decently sized park =)

19. MingP

LOLOL

//
    Oh, she really is grandmotherly. She's a grandma of.... 6 grand kids already??
    A semi-translucent tan-through was "unmodest" to her.
    (and I dont ever wanna see her in a bikini...omg)
    //
    Thank you for the direction!
    Man, this whole journey is a ton of fun.
    I also just got to reading this, which confirms my visceral misgivings about allopathic medicine.
    This all started when my younger girl had a fever when she was 1month old.

Had to ward her, and AFTER she recovered, the stupid hospital doc said they wanted to run a micturating cystogram on her, which involved injecting some kinda radioactive dye into her bladder, and taking 20 x-rays or so in 2minutes.

I asked the doc,
    "Don't you think that might be harmful?"
    D: "There's no proof of harm"
    Me:
    (in my mind: USE YOUR BRAIN DUMBASS... but I was polite)
    "No Evidence of Harm is not equal to Evidence of No Harm!"

And my trust for the medical profession plummeted ever since... more so this.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/11/lies-damned-lies-and-medical-science/308269/

JanSz and drezy like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am assuming that that is a way you described fat and diabetic person.

Show her a chart for her appropriate weight.
    (I am assuming it is going to be 120-150#)
    Also the most important is
    fasting insulin below 5.

After your nanny gets to that point (you may get into trouble with your wife, but I have no solution for that).

Image684.jpg

MingP likes this.