1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ming's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by MingP, Jul 25, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Ok when you think entropy ---> disorder
    ------
    But life is on the edge.

Entropy also creates order.

Phosphene likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

Even further we know that what is order to one biological system(D+ fractionation in blood) is disorder to the other (D+ in the matrix). That, the utility of the D+, the flow of the process, and the control/separation of the systems is startlingly elegant.

Phosphene and JanSz like this.
  3. MingP

MingP New. Gold. Thirsty.

Hey Drezy, I catch what you are saying in concept, but how do we apply this in our day to day lives?

4. MingP

5. MingP

SKIN IN THE GAME
    I've been a stalker and quiet reader of the forums and blogs for years.
    Somehow, after deciding fuck it, I'm gonna do this, and paying to become a Gold member, the picture is starting to come together quickly.

There is a mental shift that occurs when we have skin in the game.

Phosphene likes this.
  6. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Fluoridated water=dielectric=you can’t build redox. Try to take advantage of your latitude as much as possible there’s no supplement to make up for lack of sunlight. More sun=less food=less supplements=higher redox. It’s really as simple as light water and magnetism. The more your modern life takes you away from these things the more complicated it gets. You can’t get better in the same environment you got sick in. City life= no bueno for biology.

Phosphene likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Arterial Calcification
    very common, whole industry is build around it.

variety of reasons
    but (I think) that the most common (and easiest to monitor and deal with) is
    homocysteine.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O5AHC4S/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

upload_2018-8-2_7-28-58.png

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    MingP likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I just have got confused on D+ fractionation in blood.
    Possibly you can shed some light on it, and help me.
    @Jack Kruse
    @drezy
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/about-plasma-deuterium-level.21751/#post-247254

Sick people (who do not use DDW) have their D lowered (by 5-7 ppm).
    They also have increased D content in their other body places (breath, saliva, urine)

So,
    I (wrongly) assumed,
    that blood plasma is a some kind a reference tissue that body uses for orientation,
    that when they start drinking DDW (and get better)
    their blood plasma D content will increase as their (breath, saliva, urine) decreases.
    What gives?

9. drezy

drezy Gold

That probably depends on one's own condition and desired results.

Speaking only for my approach for myself.

I intermittent fast and eat less than I used to. Fixing one's environment helps greatly here.
    I catch lots of sun (5-7days a week) to keep my D high to activate my VDR and slow ECT and run on my Cyc4 "solar panel".
    I avoid all processed foods and sugary drinks and juices (even if "Paleo", "Nature", "Love" or any other fluffy word is on the box)
    If it's fruit I pick it off my trees and that's my allowance for the year (though I do use a few pears a year in a bulgogi marinade)
    Fats are D depleted so when I'm not eating oysters or shrimp I'm eating pork belly

I also have some leftover ddw that I got for someone else and I think I may just do a one month run of a 100ppm mix for my birthday. Good old time is always out there tugging at my heteroplasmy. Any birthday over the 30th is a good reminder of that to me.

With no significant issue I'm also considering a one month a year ddw "flush" for my wife and I from here on out until any issues arise to prompt increasing that.

MingP and Phosphene like this.
  10. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Ming, I love how you’ve jumped in after long lurking, taking good notes and asking good questions. I’m similar but my notes and thoughts are still nebulous and scattered. Finding patience and compassion for myself is a new thing, and what keeps me going. Dive on!

MingP and drezy like this.
  11. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Hadn't thought about that yet, how exactly human processing adds deuterium. It's fair to assume it's not controlled for, people don't measure what they don't know. Supplements are usually some kind of concentrated nutrient, where everything else has been processed out of it. Could be that producers regularly use some type of evaporation in their filter process, causing the lighter hydrogen first to go and deuterium the last to remain behind.

Phosphene likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

I think it's been covered here by either you or Jan that simply leaving ddw open with exposure to the atmosphere will, over time, increase D fractionation. That says it all to me.

It's a pretty thorough hydrologic(or biologic in the case of pork belly) cycle that depletes in the first place. It seems like the price of anything processed(aka long shelf life boxed foods) would have to go up really significantly.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Phosphene likes this.
  13. MingP

Heya Mike yea, roger that. I take full advantage of the sun. I got tan throughs and hide away from tech, in the sun as much as I can over lunches.
    Just +18k IU according to D-Minder app, despite a 30% overcast rate.

I'm checking what "bad" is in terms of floridation. Yea of course ZERO is the best, but how "bad" is the current one.

The biggest mitigating factor I suppose, is that I like at equator +1degree.
    I am, thank God, very well, but "Where's Excellent?" is now my key question.

Appreciate your input! =)

14. MingP

Wow. Thanks for this JanSz.
    Didn't know homeocysteine was such a good indicator of so many things.

I'll have to look into this more.

I am in Singapore, and the market here for labs and other things that the US has easily sucks ass.

The equivalent of 23andme would cost $1000+
    I'd rather spit in a tube shipped from texas and ship it back there for testing. =/

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    JanSz likes this.
  15. MingP

Thank you for putting things in a more simple manner. Haha. I had a hard time understanding the previous post.

I've also been on intermittent fasting. Also do a 1 day a week full fast.
    My lights at home are all < 2700k, I'm exploring the idea of candles etc, but not sure how feasible given that I have 2 very young children... fire bad idea.
    +Blue Blockers all around home.
    I've been getting mother loads of sun. I'm +1degree from equator and I think that's probably the biggest asset I have been gifted (and people here hide from it haha).
    Food is all natural. Fruits are regional and grown within 200km or locally. (no strawberries for me... =( as much as I love them).

From your input, I think I'm kinda on the right track. Really do appreciate it.

Question pls:
    Sorry, how do you know your fat consumed is D depleted?
    D = Deuterium right?

Oh holy crap, that shit is expensive:
    http://phillips.blogs.com/goc/2006/04/light_water.html
    $8/gram?

So a DDW "flush" = 1 month of 100ppm DDW for all consumption?

16. MingP

Thanks for the encouragement Phosphene =)

I resonate with Dr K, in that if I don't put myself first, no one else will.

Ayn Rand made a nice treatise on this, called "The Virtue of Selfishness" which speaks to my soul =)
    https://www.amazon.com/Virtue-Selfishness-Fiftieth-Anniversary/dp/0451163931

Phosphene likes this.
  17. MingP

My notes from Dr K's interview on,

Superdads. 23July2018

Melanopsin
    Melanopsin found in eyes and skin.
    Light > Controls Melanopsin --> Controls Melatonin —> Mitochondrial Apoptsis and Autophagy —> Regulates LIFE
    So these are the keys to the kingdom!

Melanopsin regulated by blue light. Turns off when theres blue light.
    Artificial blue light very bad.
    Equatorial sun.
    Mitochondrial haplotypes need to be yoked to sun.
    Tightly coupled haplotypes need more sun.
    Closer to equator the better, because sun stronger for longer.
    Light regulates everything.

Sun & Down-The-Line Effects

Sun > UVB > Vit D > Vit D Receptor (VDR) slows electron chain transport (ECT)
    which slows rate of apoptosis deterioration.
    Apoptosis = Cancer cannot develop

Sun > UVA > Nitric Oxide > Cytochrome 4 > Slows ECT
    Vasal dialates blood vessels, blood comes to surface, more irridiated.
    Haemoglobin. Absorbs 250nm to 600nm (UVC to Red).
    Haemoglobin ferries light informantion to mito.
    Controls (reigns in) mitochondrial hetroplasmy > Life

Oxygen is main terminal electron accepter in Mitochondria.
    Input = NADH+, a phlourophor protein. Made from tryptophan, an aromatic
    amino acid, also absorbs UVC up to abt 300nm light.
    Tryptophan > NADH+ (thermodynamic couple) > Oxygen > Terminal Electron Acceptor in Mitochondria.
    NADH+ in Cytochrome 1 > Electrons accepted from Carbs, 340nm light. UVA. // I'm not sure if I understood this right... Check. 3Aug2018
    Determines Redox Potential // Huh why? How? 3Aug2018.

Potential btw NADH & Oxygen -400mV.
    Hetroplasmy begins to show up around -200mV and below.
    Cannot use Cytochrome 1, have to use Cytochrome 2. // Why how?
    Is this why, if we are around the equator, when we receive alot sun, carbs are ok?

CT can be dangerous in an L0 haplotype.
    Tightly coupled to get heat from the sun.
    Poor heat generation.
    Zeta potential connected to the ground.
    //

Hyberbaric & Hypobaric Stuff // Don't understand 3Aug2018.

Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
    UV from sun -> Increase in oxygen in body
    Chiral heat effect.
    Increases venus O2 saturation.

Bad if apoptosis n autophagy broken.
    Free radical generation higher.

Hypobaric
    Lower oxygen helps when mito is shitty.
    Sleep apnea.
    If mito is too shitty, when ECT is too high.. bad. (what why?)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    Phosphene likes this.
  18. MingP

I think the only smart thing to do in light of the new found knowledge of Melanopsin is to get long sleeved shirts and long pants at home, in addition to blue blockers.
    In the mean time, explore incandescent perhaps.

19. MingP

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

To figure out where you stand do
    CALCIUM SCORE
    periodically
    --------------------------

To flush out stuff that you want to get rid off:

Vascuzyme
    Lumbrokinase
    Nattokinase