1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Minerals, Electromagnetism, Light, The Genetic Code and its associated minerals and polarities

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Jul 27, 2017.

1. Olree is a very smart dude.

i listened to this lecture in the car yesterday, it encompasses light, magnetic energy, minerals and their valences, the light frequency they respond to, and how this drives our DNA expression. 34:24 for examples of scandium/vitamin D/genetic code for VD3 - most important mineral is scandium/appropriate wavelengths etc

i have his book "minerals for the genetic code" and it is well worth a buy.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  2. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

Mystic Rose60 and Sean Waters like this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

@Josh (Paleo Osteo) Very thought provoking and I've been digging deeper. The yttrium/gut bacteria connection is especially interesting for my own n=1. Thanks for the link. :)

4. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Josh, this fellow, Olree, is excellent. His book is on the way.

When I was researching in the 1980s, and far less information on environmental poisons was available, I recall Gallium, Thallium, Yttrium... were found in dentistry gold alloys (I had crowns); Antimony was in mascara and baby oil ; Sudan Black dye probably in the soles of my beloved flip-flops... Lanthanum and other rare earth metals were in photocopier inks (had one 20 feet from my work desk)... I'd hope today, somewhere, there's a central place to match which elements to what common, widespread products. It might make boycotting easier... Anyway, the accumulation of poisons in the body is assuredly a factor in many diseases, and their detoxification can be very hard work, including lifestyle modification, indeed. I think Ytterbium had been found in chewing tobacco... Olree takes me to another plane and his use of the Russels' material is beautiful. Only got my big toe in so far, but I feel there's much here to consider; bacterial dependence on metals for their food, and in what they produce from presence in the body. And, that a balance of consciously supplemented health-supporting minerals is taken much further as a result of Olree's genius... Of course, sunlight and photonic DNA have strong relationship, as I'm learning... Thank you.

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

@Sheddie There's some more charts on https://emineral.info/emineral/charts/ and some interesting articles.

I am really intrigued by
    https://emineral.info/emineral/is-obamacare-a-blessing-in-disguise-with-dr-richard-olree/
    "Bill:
    And protein for bacteria, the bifidos—they need yttrium as part of their protein sequencing, right?
    Rich: They need trace amounts of yttrium for their protein sequencing, from the way I… I’ll take the entire genome out of Pub Med and I had a computer program wrote that allows me to take and break down the individual amino acids, assign the mineral that we’ve got, in the book Minerals for the Genetic Code and then derive the amount of times it shows up. Well, the first time I did this I took everybody’s favorite bacteria, acidophilus—“Oh yes, I eat yogurt.” Taking antibiotics? “Yeah.” Are you taking probiotics? “Yes, I’m eating acidophilus” and I look at them. I go, “Well, that’s just one of hundreds of good bacteria your body needs.” The most important mineral needed for that, in terms of the whole genome aspect, was aluminum and I was quite disappointed because boron was quite far down the list.
    And then I decided to figure out, “Why should I be so arrogant to think that life forms didn’t evolve using aluminum.” It is the third most abundant element in the crust of the Earth. And I did other bacteria but when I hit on the bifido species aluminum went from number one down to number 40 and boron went from the bottom of the chart to the top of the chart and so did yttrium. So I could look at protein sequences and say, “Well, based on the period needed to end the sentence so a protein is made, we’ve got a hydrogen based life form or we have a sulfur based life form or we have one that has high needs for yttrium to complete its life cycle.” So I look at the bifido bacteria as the species of bacteria in the immune system, found in your intestines, with the greatest need for trace amounts of yttrium from your food.
    Bill: So practically, what happens to bacteria that don’t have any yttrium? And you can have that same problem that we’ve been discussing. You’re going to have messed up sequencing and you’re going to have a shutoff switch that doesn’t work, right?
    Rich: Well, it just doesn’t work. They’re not able to multiple. And if they’re not able to multiply because they’re not getting the right food chain their numbers just continually drop. I took a look at a chart that was drawn up and it says when a person was born, through colostrum they had so many trillions and trillions of bifidobacterium longum and as they aged the bacteria content kept going down and down and down to when they were 80-85 they almost didn’t have any.
    And there were two other linear graphs that absolutely followed that. One was HGH—human growth hormone—and the other one was pancreatic amylase. So I went in to Pub Med—homosapien—and found both pancreatic amylase and human growth hormone, took that protein sequence. He copied and pasted and did an output and those were needing high amounts of yttrium in the sequencing provided by the bacteria. So I started saying to myself, “Gosh, if these bacteria start sliding downhill then you’re going to have less and less of key hormones that keep you going” so essentially the faster we age is because we’re basically lacking good nutrition. We have food maybe passing through us or if we don’t have the right bacteria—maybe funguses, molds, yeast and things we might not even know about—growing in our gut.
    Bill: So there is a relationship here between let’s say yttrium—as crazy as that is—and human growth hormone? That’s what you’re saying, as we age.
    Rich: I drew that parallel."

There's traces in sea water, haven't yet found the concentrations in seafood, but its a seafood alert :) and (from wiki)- human breast milk has 4 ppm.

Sheddie likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The July 2017 webinar introduction got into why atoms/quibits/quantum dots/electrons/protons are very important to quantum battery creation.

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A couple of points on this guy.......he says when you replace Mg with ioding in chlorophyll you get hemoglobin..........not true. He also says at 34 min in that Scandium molecular resonance emission occurs at 220 nm. Also not true and he followed that up with another bad error that D3 is made from 220 nm light. We know beyound a shadow of a doubt it is made by UVB and UVC light. 220nm light never falls to Earth because of the ozone layer.........If it did we'd be Mars in a few years.

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yttrium is the element that came from the KT extinction as well. It is extremely rare on Earth except at the boundary present globally from 65 million years ago. It is very common on asteroids. This was how Alverez made his discovery in 1990.

Sue-UK likes this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

With my mitochondriac hat on :). I got an interesting chart from a preview page of Chaim T Horovitz book Biochemistry of Scandium and Yttrium. For scandium, in the human brain, in micrograms/kg, for an N=12 of normal microsomes, mitochondria and nuclei, the figures are 0.88, 7.05 and 1.8 respectively. In Alzheimer microsomes, mitochondria and nuclei the figures are 1.1, 3.9 and 1.9 (n=10). (reference Wenstrup et al 1990).

Sean Waters likes this.
  10. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

I'm going to have to be very discerning when I get the book! Thanks

11. i noticed that too...UVC range o_O

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I decided to try and find a spectral analysis for scandium :rolleyes: https://www.nist.gov/sites/default/files/documents/srd/jpcrd352.pdf. The wide ranging scope of wavelengths on the wavelength and energy classification tables have caught my interest (just wish I understood the physics in the paper. :(). In one of the Chaim T Horovitz tables it gives the scandium levels in hair in different parts of the world.(Collected from different studies). In micrograms/kg Czech Republic 10.4, Egypt 210. Japan 20. India (children)1.8-23.1. Nigeria 4-250. Taiwan 3.6. Another interesting one is teeth ... (Draskovic et al 1982). Dentine 18000-64000. Enamel 12300-51000, pulp 18000-52000.