1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mind you think it's working this product is written

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by toni lreeset, Nov 20, 2014.

1. toni lreeset

toni lreeset New Member

Mind you think it's working this product is written when you feel a sensation the majority the time did something like a charm menthol there's a couple other ingredients as well that can cause back but those ingredients are really Novus Anti Aging Facial Serum your team to the skin that cooling sensation that you're feeling is none other than irritation and used topically like it menthol or something like that is an ingredient either in your foundation or arm a skincare product that you leave on your face for a long period time embarking actually up start to break down collagen the EU lasting your skin so that's being greedy in to watch out forte not wanting anything issue putting on your base I made some little note here that allow much I wanted to hopefully help book so I'm I have a little bit information on organic products I know a lot of people like steer towards organic got there are great organic products out there but there's also organic products that are really bad because like certain plant extracts or from you can get fragrance from plants inconsiderate organic or there's wheels from a lot of classical our company room good skin care products with inclusion of those whether it's for fragrance or to use this platter or whatever that are very irritating turkey skin saw I’m just because something is organic does not mean it is better for.

For more information, visit this site >>>>>>>http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/my-unbiased-review-about-novus-anti-aging-facial-serum/