1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mind control via blue light and entraining via other light

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 18, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

Yeah I read like a fiend. I've read about this cat. seems like quite a piece of work. I was never sure if I should take him at face value or if I was just supposed to take his act at face value.

I just didn't want to leave @Mystic Rose60 as the only person acknowledging this. I've spent time gazing into the abyss too.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dopamine and melatonin creation begin in the eye. Now that my Vermont lecture is up you can see how the central retinal pathways work. Dopamine creates an obedient idiot because it blinds us from seeing trends and stops us from changing.

Now let us discuss how the eye is the beginning of AI conditions:
    Dopamine is created first in the eye in humans and it even affects our immune system.
    A study published this month (shown below) examined the effects of dopamine on immunity. The findings revealed that changes to dopamine in the nervous system influence gut inflammation and the immune system. This suggests that manipulating dopamine levels could potentially treat conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune disease, cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, and Crohn’s disease.
    Because of the complex relationship between the immune system and the brain, conditions associated with dopamine are difficult to understand when you do not understand how light is slowed down in the eye and why the retina is built backward to take full advantage of slowing light to make things that have mass and structure. Dopamine and melatonin are two things with mass and structure that are created by aromatic amino acids and slowing AM light with IR-A and UV-A light. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982216306753

Antonis and Sean Waters like this.
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The specificity of where deuterium can be or should be is the ONLY reason why carbs out of season are killers. Humans are omnivores and can eat carbs when nature's quality assurance programs built by chloroplasts and mitochondrion remain intact by the circadian mechanism. Mitochondriac wisdom 101

[​IMG]

caroline, Mystic Rose60 and Scompy like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You can see the Vit B5 need for fatty acids entering the cycle (acetyl Co A) Comparison of metabolic profile changes associated with
    1) natural deuterium depletion by low deuterium fatty acid oxidation. Avastin® and Glivec® exert similar effect and require intact mitochondria for efficacy(Red boxes No1)

2) low deuterium metabolic water recycling from the mitochondrial matrix during citrate, isocitrate and malate formation; the target of fumarate hydratase activation and hyperbaric oxygen treatment combined with a ketogenic diet (Red box No2). Mitochondrial shuttles, such as the malate shuttle, pass low deuterium carrying fatty acid carbons to gluconeogenesis, where glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate becomes the source of extensive carbon exchange reactions for the non-oxidative pentose cycle to maintain low deuterium saturation in C3’-C5’ pentose sugar carbon positions in RNA and DNA (Red box No3).

These are the carbon sites where DNA stability, radiation, and chemotherapy derived hydroxyl radical sensitivities are regulated by hydrogen/deuterium fractionation due to primary and secondary intrinsic kinetic isotope effects; as well as partially by collective proton tunneling. Besides the C3’–C5’ nucleic acid sugar backbone fragment, de novo nucleic acid base syntheses, hydrogen bonding and deuterium channeling into hydrogen bonds are controlled by the serine oxidation glycine cleavage single carbon cycle pathways [SOGC pathway mentioned in patreon] (Red box No4).

When tumor cells revert to the Warburg phenotype and reductive carboxylation-driven mitochondria, deuterium depletion in free (drinking) water becomes the only deuterium depleting mechanism for specific carbon sites in nucleic acid backbone sugars and the bases (Red box No5). This is the 5G mitochondrial pathways you all better get facile with.

[​IMG]

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You @Jack Kruse said:

99.8% of CSF is made up of cell water.
    ===============================
    CSF= large body of water
    So,
    I think
    that means cell water is mostly H2O rather than H2O2

So,
    CSF does not look like matrix water.

//////////
    Right???

//////

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse said:
    99.8% of CSF is made up of cell water. This is how the “central digital” circadian system from the RPE of the eye, the skin, and gut are linked to the SCN which sits in a cistern of CSF above your optic nerves in your skull. Light waves are transformed to phonon vibrations in the water. When this occurs water becomes coherent and becomes a sea of electrons to run redox pathways in biochemistry properly and coherently. This allows all mitochondria to vibrate as one.

==========
    I am stuck on the term (coherent water).
    To me (coherent water)= (structured water)=(H2O2)=(exists in form of crystals)=(able to exist only in very tiny places)=(matrix water)=(think two dimensional, tiny thickness)=(think surface)

Need help, please.

/////////

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You can see the Vit B5 need for fatty acids entering the cycle (acetyl Co A)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5 (a B vitamin), is a water-soluble vitamin. Pantothenic acid is an essential nutrient. Animals require pantothenic acid in order to synthesize coenzyme-A (CoA), as well as to synthesize and metabolize proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. The anion is called pantothenate.
    Pantothenic acid is the amide between pantoic acid and β-alanine.
    -------------------
    @Jack Kruse
    @Debntx
    upload_2018-2-20_9-43-40.png
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/optimal-journal-debra.19042/page-4#post-212746
    For number of years I was low on pantothenate. I was eating variety of pills that have not make any dent in my deficiency.
    Until I met Debra and ended using this:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I4S524Y/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Vitamin Pro B5 (Dpanthenol) (note the D in front of the name)
    upload_2018-2-20_9-36-5.png

==================

How my succesful pantothenate supplementation affected my deuterium level?
    I am assuming that D-xxx is the correct chirality/form ????

Mine looks and behaves (have a consistency) like on the picture below.
    upload_2018-2-20_10-14-32.png
    ////////////

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

B5,... x4 Egg yolks per day. Done.

Thanks JK for the detailed charts above with Deuterium-Carbon relationships, worth $100,000 to any biochemist or biologist that realizes the significance.

10. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

FACT. The past two years. I could not safely say a word until now. I was chosen for my current path, not the other way around. It took me a full year to accept it.:glasses:

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is a great and really understandable synopsis of what makes us tick!

12. Eric Waldron

Eric Waldron New Member

Awesome! And what was that career path?

13. bionaut

bionaut New Member

There is a new documentary out by truthstreammedia called the minds of men. It covers delgado's work and a huge breadth of research into mind control across the 20th century. One of the more bizarre things in this movie was research using an analog computer which could read brainwaves via an rf transmitter and activate electrodes to modify human behavior. It is a dark film but important, it makes it blatantly clear what technology was possible up to the 80's, lord knows what current psychotronic weapons look like. Take a watch, worth it

https://www.themindsofmen.net/

Optimalbound likes this.
  14. Coldsnow

Coldsnow New Member

https://steemit.com/life/@maxigan/gatekeeping-the-smart-grid

Max touches on some good mind control techniques being rolled out currently

i wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese perfect the social crediting system and western
    nations try to copy that style of suppression. Will be interesting to see if they can
    pull off stripping Alex Jones of his voice on all platforms.