1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mind control via blue light and entraining via other light

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Blue softens the retina and frontal lobes of man to allow other frequencies to gain hold of our mind.

If we understand the mechanisms and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it. It begins by gaining control of their dopamine level to lower it wirelessly without them knowing it is going on. This allows the masses to become more easily entrainable to other frequencies of light that exert greater control of the voltaged gated mechanisms in the brain and mitochondria....EMF's control this aspect in our mitochondria and cells. Solar EMF's allow fine tooth control to make a DC electric current from sunlight wirelessly. When we use other forms of light the MCU pores of the voltage gated channels do not make the proper DC electric charge that sunlight does. This leads to control problems. In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons.....… who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses who use these controls to control how our cells can or cannot work and this affects the ability to think. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.
    Topics to look up and bio-hack: are The Lilly wave, mind control, social engineering, Smart Meters, microwave weapons, GWEN, electromagnetic wave pulses, cell phone radiation, and more.
    If you think this is nonsense you might like to know that In 1958, Dr. Patrick Flanagan invented the Neurophone – an electronic nervous system excitation device that transmits sound through the skin directly to the brain. Flanagan received a patent for the device in 1968 – US Patent 3,393,279. Dr. Delgado was lead scientist for this type of mind control technology for the US government in 1968 and it became top secret. So if you want to know why the FCC law is written as it is and want to know why the FCC is rolling out 5 G ASAP............well now I've give you a clue. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/mind-control-by-cell/

[​IMG]

Pablo, ShaneLewandoski, JanSz and 8 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Using radio frequencies for wireless power transfer in consumer devices has become a feasible, but I don't believe it will be biologically plausible. The amount of RF need to make this gride will need to increase substantially and when it does the latest reports on RF transmissions from the NTP study were devastating. All that caution being said, might we be able to find a frequency in the RF range that could mitigate biologic risks? Possible. But we have the FCC and the government stating that RF is perfectly safe in the law. The 2016 NTP toxicity study which the government paid for stands 180 degrees opposite this stance. I am not a fan of wireless electric power because no one has studied the biologic effect. Just because we can make something a reality, implies it is a good idea. In fact I'd raise this point to consider: It if was such a great idea why hasnt biology perfected it via evolutionary technology? I would then mention the way life turns sunlight into electric current occurs after light i sslowed down by chlorophyll in photosynthesis. Why arent we focusing in on that method since we have 3,8 billion years of experience with it being sucessful biologically? Look at the picture carefully.........note where life exists and uses the spectrum and what modern life has done with the spectrum and consider that the first electric light bulb showe dup on 1879 which parallels when humans began to become ill with chronic mitochondrial diseases. Our mitochondria act an awful lot like chloroplast. It is here were man and animal make wireless electricity to live. I think Tesla AC grid was one of the WORST developments for living things and I think wireless electricity that uses RF radiations is likely going to be as bad as the AC grid. We need to look to nature to see why she has done what she has done and emulate her design.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And I want you all to remember how Tesla died..........he self experimented on himself using Tesla coils to demostrate safety but he died mad a shell of himself............that by definition is a mitochondrial death. And where do humans bury most of their mitochondria? The brain.........which failed Tesla as he got older. This was the long term effects of AC in my opinion. The corollary? Edison lived a long life because he worked with DC current. 30 years after the electric power wars Burr found out all plants use a DC electric current to regenerate. In 1960 Becker found all animals used the DC electric current to regenerate. Now we KNOW 100% that biology works on a DC current. This is a major piece of evidence of how things should be built and how things should not be built. Are we listening? NO WE ARE NOT. Wireless electric power grids will be no different than the AC ones. I am not a fan of either for reasons stated.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That feels better.

Jude and ScottishEmma like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Light transforms to vibrations and geometry is all about the science of vibrations. The cold is capable of adjusting vibrations because of how it affects calcium flows in and out of mitochondria and because of how it condenses in tissues. Cold also stabilizes proteins by stabilzing the hydration shell around proteins which acts as antenna's for sunlight. This process manifests best in those people with an uncoupled mitochondrial haplotype using HSP 70 as its director to make light waves make the perfect electric sound using a DC electric current to tune the colony of mitochondria our cells harbor. I consider cold and sunlight my "mitochondrial piano tuner". We all need a tune up occasionally in this life. Nature is where we go to recreate this connection to life's harmony.

What makes vibration in a lattice in physics? Light does. Light always becomes a vibration in a liquid crystal first. So this is clue why the major coherent frequency in the brain is at 40 Hz and why a mitochondria needs to vibrate at 100Hz to fat burn. The MCU calcium micropore is the key to the transofmration of light to vibration (electromechanical vibration). It also tells us that a Warburg shift occurs when the mitochondria cannot vibrate at this range due to the stretched out respiratory proteins where light energy is harvested by NAD+/NADH couple at 340nm. This is why a Warburg shift reverts to glycolysis alone. Fat burning requires a coherence among all the colonies of mitochondrion within a tissue. Our mitochondria is designed to work as a colony not a group or individuals. Electro-mechanical waves made from light waves are what couple them together. This is what the June webinar of 2017 says. We still don't realize this in science today. It is not a function of the fuel we give a mitochondria. It is a function of how light energy is transformed into a physio-mechanical vibration in the mitochondria. This is why Volkow and Frey both found nnEMF always leads to glucose redox shift. The Q cycle cuts that light energy up into the optical window of frequencies (600-1400nm) which is the absorption spectrum of cytochrome c oxidase. That optimizes ATP production without the need for massive need for food electrons to do it. When the respiratory proteins are stretched out the "deli slicer" between cyto 1 and 3 ( Q-cycle) does not make IR light in the 600-1400 nm optical window and ATP levels drop from light.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    Antonis likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What connects your inner light to your filament? Is your life electric because your cells make a plasma called water? Is your filament, called your gut, connected properly to your brain by sunlight and water? Are your brain and gut set up via coherent coupling of cycles between food and light of the day in your retina and brain? The vagus nerve does maintain this connection between the brain and gut over a water electric network using sunlight!!! How the hell is any food guru going to get this wise focusing in on FOOD????? These two systems are harmonic oscillators that need to be properly coupled to work together. What connects these two oscillators in our body? Water networks do in both organs. Why don't we realize it? Sunlight makes the water in our cells a liquid crystalline PLASMA. That water is created by our mitochondria and this is how eukaryotes to bring the sea to a land-based existence. Liquid crystalline = coherent water = exclusion zone water. Liquid crystalline water possesses long-range orientational order by pointing all the molecules by pointing in the same direction. It also allows for a translational order that allows them to keep their position as they move. Liquid crystals are mobile and flexible and highly responsive to the power density of EMF's around them. We're built to work with solar EMF's, not nnEMF's. This changes signaling in cells. This allows them to undergo rapid changes in orientation or phase transitions when energy is added or subtracted from the water. This is why cell water responds vigorously to electric or magnetic fields of light radiations.

It is why water responds vigorously to temperature, pressure, pH, hydration, and concentrations of inorganic ions like phosphorus and iodine. I think the Universe is powered by water electricity and I believe every cell is powered in the same way. Water is the universal electron and proton donor. When you understand these concepts, you begin to see that proton and electron currents in water made by sunlight create currents inside of cells and over extracellular distances that are capable of delivering physical and chemical messages concerning the redox status of all parts of the cell. Water networks communicate this information by way of the vagus nerve. This sets in motion the requisite core of chemical reactions that restore the local and global energy balance of all living things.The vagus nerve is our electric filament, the spark of life. It is that nerve that connects two organs photoelectrically using water as a filament. Water is present on either end of this nerve. You must become a water muse, first and foremost and reject the food guru story. The vagus nerve controls the parasympathetic portion of the autonomic nervous system as the picture below shows. It begins in the area postrema of the 4th ventricle. The vagus is part of the parasympathetic system that lowers the stress response. Its activity drops chronically when the sympathetic system is constantly turned on. The sympathetic system outflow of the stress stimulus begins in the paraventricular nucleus (PVN). The vagus nerve is the calming portion of the ANS and antagonizes the PVN to lower stress and INFLAMMATION. The vagus nerve is also key in allowing mitochondria to oscillate at 100 Hz to fat burn. Balancing both arms is critical in avoiding diseases, and creating allostasis. Autonomic nervous system (ANS) regulation is a function of light and water properly activating one another to control magnetic flux in the spinning ATPase on the 5th cytochrome. The vagus nerve connects dissimilar "bodies of water" within the human body to make them work coherently. They use the light in that environment to make a connection or allow a mitochondrial disconnection which disrupts energy flows. The stimulus of light on our skin and retina changes the water domains in CSF in the brain and in the gut. 99.8% of CSF is made up of cell water. This is how the “central digital” circadian system from the RPE of the eye, the skin, and gut are linked to the SCN which sits in a cistern of CSF above your optic nerves in your skull. Light waves are transformed to phonon vibrations in the water. When this occurs water becomes coherent and becomes a sea of electrons to run redox pathways in biochemistry properly and coherently. This allows all mitochondria to vibrate as one. The “analog circadian system” of the gut is linked to light exposure from food electrons and to the timing of food grown in the environment that cells get in our mitochondria so that the signals can be yoked via the area postrema (AP) and the median eminence (ME) in the brain. These two areas of the brain have no blood-brain barrier. They allow water and light communication to occur, so the electron density in the CSF is accurately tied to the local environment these neurons can sense. Electron density and coolness are linked in water. This is true in the ocean and in our cells and CSF cavities. For example, when we eat, 60% of blood flow is shunted from the peripheral blood to the gut’s mesenteric system by the autonomic nervous system. The brain senses and pays attention to these shifts, using the vagus nerve, as its main information highway. When the sun hits our skin (UVA and IRA light), nitric acid (NO) is released and 40-60% of blood flow raises to the skin surface to become radiated by solar radiation. This energy transfer is sensed by the vagus nerve at our superior cervical ganglion and sent to the brain to lower our stress response in the PVN. This stimulates melatonin cycles to work properly. So if your lifestyle buries the sun, you create a stress response and if you do it long enough you might end up with a disease
    Cells are designed to be a repository of collectible wisdom from nature’s energy and information buried in sunlight and geomagnetic pulsations of Earth. That energy and data come to cells as waveforms and their energy and data are stored in water. The energy is coupled in cycles and not thermalized. This is how cells remain far from equilibrium. Given our cellular design to capture and collected and decipher waves, no human being itself should be considered impaired innately, instead, there are environmental shortcomings that cause the impairment. Thus, it is incumbent on the on the clinician to recommend treatment of the environment their patient is in. People react to an inferior environment, way before their genome is altered. That is what the science of epigenetics and ubiquitin biology are telegraphing us, but the modern paradigm is not listening to this data. You must begin to listen to the wisdom built into YOUR nature. https://www.psychologytoday.com/…/vagus-nerve-stimulation-d…

9. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

Then that is where you remain. I have nothing to gain from your lack of awareness or your advance in wisdom.
    Who would deny the infinite numbers you can measure on your face, your waist, your hand, your finger print, your ear, etc? Light is programmed by intelligence, which made DNA. (Golden spiral) Infinite numbers randomly appear in creation.... Not in a universe where a single photon makes water molecules form into the star of david. (Look something up) For those who walk in the light know who created the universe. Doesn't mean it's jesus......... Less assumptions and more experiments..... I love (sarcasm) people who believe in science without experimentation. (FAITH) That is what you believe in, I guarantee you haven't checked if the earth curves, nor do I care if you will ever, because you are blind in faith and no use to the universe blind.... The day you can see the light, walk in it, research it, love it, is the day you awaken.....

A RANDOM FLOATING STAR IN THE SKY FORMS (makes them move into precise infinite sacred GEOMETRY who every civilization besides ours knew about...) WATER MOLECULES INTO SACRED GEOMETRY, A RANDOM FLOATING STAR IN THE SKY FORMS YOUR LIFE SOURCE, THE PLANTS, THE PLANET CYCLE... IF YOU THINK THIS IS A COINCIDENCE, well we aren't on the same planet bud.... Research like jack did, don't repeat him...... Crazy people could be open to the sun healing your body, but someone creating said sun that heals you is out of the picture.... (man would you throw out your baby, the bathwater, your house, [IF YOU COULD] your neighborhood too???!!!)

The reason for so many parentheses is that many have trouble reading between the lines so I have included what you are missing in the parentheses. (GOD)

10. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We are all self-medicating from the Matrix. Some more than others, even in this thread. Whether it's religion, sugar, booze, drugs or social media attention or going on and on about how drunk/stressed/busy/sleep-deprived we are. We're all in a race to the bottom of the drain when dopamine is low. The kicker is when someone is going on about how miserable they are because of their sickness/low dopamine state and you dare suggest a solution. That's when you find out how deep the Stockholm Syndrome really goes with the matrix man has built.

Antonis, Alex97232, Lahelada and 4 others like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

I hate being a pawn .....and I sure don't want to go down the drain any faster than I have too......

The buck stops with me.....

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Patty Hearst

14. drezy

drezy New Member

And blows when you love that person!

Lahelada likes this.
  15. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

Me too, Caroline! I resent being used as a pawn. Discovering the power of the sun and its competing tempting friend of blue light has taught me many things. My new goals turned from consumer to creator. Dis-engage from the machine as much as possible. Create light-filled relationships with the people that matter.

caroline, ScottishEmma and drezy like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sometimes we don’t choose our path. It chooses us. Kristian Olaf Bernhard Birkeland was a Norwegian scientist. He is best remembered as the person whose theories of atmospheric electric currents elucidated the nature of the aurora borealis. He understood the sun better than most scientists, in my opinion. His genius was buried in his work on ammonia and linked to electric arcs. In order to fund his research on the aurorae, he invented the electromagnetic cannon and the of fixing nitrogen from the air. Modern science, especially cosmology and astrophysics have no idea how brilliant either of these pursuits were. The fortunate accidents for many scientists and clinicians that came after him. Some of them have realized that buried in his work come some amazing perspective of how stars and mitochondria do things in similar fashion. Birkeland was nominated for the Nobel Prize seven times. He never won it once. That is another scientific tragedy. Today, science still has no idea how brilliant this man was. He was driven to the grave by his own work. He avoided nature and became unable to sleep and used barbituates to try to continue on. He was unsuccessful, like many with sleep disorders. The ultimate irony, is his work contained the answer to his sleeplessness. He never found that Rx. People who benefited from his work have and have decided to carry to fruition. Birkeland proposed in 1908 in his book The Norwegian Aurora Polaris Expedition 1902–1903 that polar electric currents, today referred to as auroral electrojets, were connected to a system of currents that flowed along geomagnetic field lines into and away from the polar region. Such field-aligned currents are known today as Birkeland currents in his honor. Those currents, I believe hold the entire key to the universe and how biology of living things connects to it. His hidden brilliance is hidden in his work on the Birkeland-Eyde process. This process was buried in science because it was not economically exploitable. Fritz Haber perfected the process, and brought in the era of nitrogen based fertilizer. His method of creation turned out to be quite economical and profitable. His work had many unintended consequences and ultimate have led us to corporations like Monsanto and glyphosate. Birkeland used an electrical arc that was easily formed between two coaxial electrodes, and through the use of a strong magnetic field (pinch). The electric plasma, when created in this way, was spread out into a thin disc of plasma. This plasma disc is seen in star creation as well. The plasma temperature in the Birkeland disc was in excess of 3000°C. Air, from the Earth's atmosphere, was blown through this arc, causing some of the nitrogen to react with oxygen forming nitric oxide. By carefully controlling the energy of the electric arc and the velocity of the air stream, yields of up to 4% nitric oxide were obtained. What people still fail to realize is this is the process that is critical to the nitrogen cycle on this planet for everything that uses chlorophyll as a pigment to collect light and make a DC electric current from water. The electric arc is so strong that is can break the triple bond of Nitrogen. The irony is that a leaf uses a 3D cage around a magnesium ion to create an electric arc from water using sunlight. This process is critical to the creation of the entire food web on Earth. The process is extremely energy intensive and this is why it was not economical, profitable, and buried by scientists and businessman, but little do they know that this science is critical to understand life for a mitochondriac. The colony of mitochondrion in our tissues harness and reverse the process that occurs in a leaf to make water from a mitochondria and bury massive electric arc charge within it. This makes the water made by a mitochondria and electric plasma. This water is not similar to your tap water at all. This water is one of the greatest secrets of life. Birkeland used a nearby hydroelectric power station for the electricity as this process demanded about 15 MWh/Ton of nitric acid. Living things use the power of the sun which is significantly greater and cheap. In fact, it is free. The rate of energy capture by plant and animal photosynthesis is immense by hemoglobin and chlorophyll. Living things get 100 trillion watts (1 trillion watts = 1 terra watt (TW)). This power is ten times the current power consumption of the human race. We are designed to be wirelessly connected to that power station in chronic fashion. Perhaps these facts are why Big Pharma would like to bury the sun in our modern world??? They have to protect the franchise from the real science of nature because its energy is free when one knows how to use it. The same reaction, Birkeland found is carried out by lightning, providing a natural source for converting atmospheric nitrogen to soluble nitrates. Nobody seems to connect the fibers that weave nature's quilt. Some of us however, observe better than we see reality in textbooks. Genius always strives to answer questions the ordinary forgot to pose. Being in medicine today and believing that "knowing cellular biochemistry and not being able to connecting it to anything else in nature, like sunlight, is akin to buying a guitar that Prince once owned and then expecting that you could play Purple Rain as he did in life............That is the absurdity of modern science today. Nobody observes science from this perspective today who teaches clinicians. Why would any patient expect their doctor to "know" this perspective? Instead the paradigm creates the meme than any alternative perspective on things is quackery. Your perspective on people comes from the cage you ARE currently held captive in. Wise folks understand there no facts, only "present interpretations" of the data collected and it is subject to how it was obtained. This is why one person's version of "crazy" is another person's reality. This makes intuition and insanity relative. It depends on "who" has "who" locked in 'what cage'. So why am I taking this moment to teach you a bit about Birkeland? Once you learn about his work you'll begin to be able to clearly question what is at the fundamental core of life. Light, water, and magnetism. Why is the direction and flow of time central to human experience, but why isn’t it central to physics? The answer is buried in Birkeland's currents. It also gives the answer to modern patients' ills. Unconventional does not mean the Rx does not work. Unconventional means the Rx has not made it into conventional textbooks.............yet. You do know that DNA is a helix huh? Watch the video.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2017-6-27_11-51-28.png
    Our planet is hooked up to a current coming from the sun through the auroras visible at the poles [Physics: Birkeland Currents]

Antonis likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So the government figured out how to control animals with wired EMF's in the 1960's. Now the government has figurd out how to do it wirelessly using light. This process began in 1996 when the FCC sold the spectrum of light for communications to create a global cadre of obedient idiots. If you are reading this on technology screen that is blue lit........yes, I am speaking to your soul.

Antonis, Mystic Rose60 and Alex97232 like this.
  19. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

So in some recent reading I've been coming across this interesting cat named Michael Aquino. His history is he was stationed in Vietnam involved in psy-ops... in the late 60's he joined the Church of Satan. In the 70's he broke off and founded the Temple of Set. He's steeped in the esoteric tradition and apparently experienced in government mind control projects (Phoenix?).

Now read some of these informational paragraphs from his co-authored 1980 paper on Psyops. Taken from this doc: https://www.wanttoknow.info/mk/mindwar-michael-aquino.pdf

Mystic Rose60, Jude and Alex97232 like this.
  20. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Nice post Joe! Thanks!