1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mihaly's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Mihaly Safran, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Mihaly Safran

Mihaly Safran New Member

Thanks! Im focusing on to find a better place instead of labs;) carrying a book on my head?:) simple and great idea

2. Mihaly Safran

Mihaly Safran New Member

could you link John Scotts journal please? I dont find it..

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

John Schott Journal

I hope that works. His journal is in the journal section - here where you are now.

Mihaly Safran likes this.
  4. Mihaly Safran

Mihaly Safran New Member

Life 2.0 started in Tenerife!

Arrived a few days ago here, right in the middle of the Santa Cruz Carnaval:). In the first month I am looking for my long term job and accomodation solution. Swimming in the sea every day, fresh seafood, sun... Rock&roll!

Attached Files:

Optimalbound likes this.
  5. Mihaly Safran

Mihaly Safran New Member

Any buddies here in Tenerife?

6. I was thinking of spending a week on the Canary Islands soon, actually. I'll let you know if I decide to go, Mihaly. Always fun to meet fellow forum members!

Mihaly Safran likes this.
  7. Mihaly Safran

Mihaly Safran New Member

ok let me when you are coming here! You can even do some CT here on the Teide mountain:) picture from yesterday...

Attached Files:

8. Thanks, Mihaly. Great picture!

9. By the way, I see that the potentially deadly jellyfish physalia physalis has been observed on several beaches in the Canary Islands this week. Be careful.

10. Mihaly Safran

Mihaly Safran New Member

Diet at the tropic zone??? Should I change it or not?
    I am living now at the Canary Islands (Fuerteventura). I am on a LCHF-keto-paleo diet for a few years, I like this way of eating, like fat and fatty foods and don't crave any carbs. However I know that this sunny place is matched with a high carb diet...So I am a bit confused how to continue. I just started an almost dream job as a beach assistant in a surf club. All day barefoot in the sun, physical job around watersports... the biggest problem is that unfortunately we have to wear uniform T shirt :) I feel very lucky to get plently of sunshine all day, however the evening lights are not fixed yet, currently I am looking for a good accomodation. Seafood is also easy to get every day.
    So my question is, how to continue eating if I like the keto way but here the environment is different (and also the social life would be easier with a free diet).

Inger likes this.
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

Sounds wonderful where you are :) :)

Why do not add some carbs slowly? Carbs that are in season and growing around there?
    I would try it. On my vacations at the French riviera I had no issues with eating some carbs :) I cant do that here (North Germany) without feeling unwell, but in that strong sun things were different :)

shah78 likes this.
  12. Mihaly Safran

Mihaly Safran New Member

Finding my new canoe.

Attached Files: