1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Migraines/headaches and the circadian mechanism.

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Headaches and migraines have a circadian component and one of the ways to normalize your circadian rhythm is to make grounding a daily practice. Grounding directly to the earth outdoors exposed to natural light tells your body exactly where and when you are - the electrons from the ground and the photons from the ambient light make their way from your surfaces (skin, eyes) through your fascia all the way into every nook and cranny of your cells to tell your clocks what time it is depending on where you are on earth! That's why the first thing you should do if you've been crossing time zones is to ground so that you don't get jet lag.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29969187

2. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

My N=1 confirms this works. Consistency is needed, but for anyone who has ever suffered a migraine (and knows that it's awful), your first change should be sun, grounding, CT and blocking ALL artificial blue light.

A few years ago I thought migraines were related to coffee, stress or junk food (because sometimes that was a trigger), but I have disproved that for myself many times. The key is following natural light cycles, proper circadian rhythm and do everything to optimize that.

Ryan Mitovator and Jenelle like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

everything
    should include progesterone optimization

WalterNL and Sheddie like this.
  4. Sea Girl

Sea Girl New Member

Obviously, the effect of grounding depends on the environment. If it is full of nnEMFs then grounding as well as sun exposure won't be helping as much as it would in the optimal conditions.

I know my environment triggers my tension headaches and causes low progesterone levels at the same time. Grounding on the beach / swimming helps me to stay headache free for a couple of hours. But even the beach environment here is not optimal, I believe.

5. jnash

jnash New Member

Have a friend who suffers headaches during/after a larger change in ambient temperature (weather), anyone have thoughts on how to hack that? thanks!

drezy likes this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

How would you rate his current DHA intake?

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.mcssl.com/store/bltsystem/catalog/search?keyword=Homocysteine
    Homocysteine - $28.01 (should be 6 -7)
    Fasting Insulin - $12.01 (should be below 5)
    Progesterone - $17.29 (should be about 1.4 no more no less)(for man)

Measure at the time of problems.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    jnash likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

jnash likes this.