1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Microchip

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Inger, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

This is so eerie...

drezy likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

This is an even worse idea than even fingerprint security is.

Cold and unscrupulous criminals won't be too bothered separating you and your keys or hand in this instance.

I must admit that it will make for some really entertaining Blackhat Hacker conference topics though when they hack the system with 3 hours effort.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    Christina Johansson likes this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

yes... :tears:

I guess soon it might be about as difficult or weird being without that chip, as it now already is being without a smartphone...

I am exercising for those times now, with refusing to buy a smartphone...lol
    I am the weirdo at work that cant send the boss pictures of things he need pictures of, and also is the only one not being a member of our work-watsapp-group because of that.
    But thankfully my boss values me so much that he does not mind.. (except he does think I am crazy, everyone at work thinks that..lol But I do not mind at all being the crazy one) We always find another way for me ;) :)

4. drezy

drezy Gold

You're not "weird" alone. Trust me. This summaries how I feel and I'm proud of it:

home-for-peculiar-children-book-cover.jpg

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    caroline, Sheddie and Inger like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes... we are peculiar :)

Jude likes this.
  6. Wow! Except that gives someone opportunity to chop off your hand to get access rather than stealing your wallet or phone?

"If the technology was mature enough, sure" .... And chip implantation is mature? *face palm*

drezy likes this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

Lol!

I always thought the exact same for fingerprint ID as well.

Christine_L likes this.