1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Microbiome Rx

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by 8Phoenix, May 7, 2022.

1. I believe the culture will reproduce in accordance with available food source. After reaching max population the culture eats and thrives until rising waste products kill them off. You want to inoculate your gut with a thriving culture.

ND Hauf and Sue-UK like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When I use half and half, I remember that it is ultra pasteurized.
    So I use it directly.
    When you (lucky you), are using fresh milk,
    you may want to heat it first to about 180 F (recommended) somewhere.

OTOH, way back then, my mom used to milk cows with her bare hands, usually not sanitized hands.
    The milk was then transferred to a large ceramic container, standing next to the oven and waited there for over a week until the butter was made from it.
    In the meantime the milk was already sour and delicious, so we would dip in it a cup to drink some.
    Nothing got ever spoiled.

ND Hauf likes this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

8Phoenix and ND Hauf like this.
  4. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

We may need to consider that the number of bacteria cut increase the temp in the environment

In the same way that penguins make a spiral and rotate to keep them self from freezen

JanSz likes this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Published online 2020 Jun 23.

Stress is closely related to the deterioration of digestive disease.
    Melatonin has potent anti-inflammatory properties.
    The objective of this study was to determine the effect of
    water stress (WS)
    and
    sleep deprivation (SD)
    on intestinal microbiota and roles of melatonin in stressful condition.

-------
    What is a water stress?

Ok, ok, I am good, I sleep on the dry bed and drink when thirsty.
    But why torture the mouse? How does knowing that mouse hates staying wet for 10 hours, help me??
    Ok, ok, the researcher has to bring home the bacon. Don't ask questions.

upload_2022-5-15_9-25-45.png

Last edited: May 15, 2022 at 8:33 AM
  8. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

24 strains

DS-01™ comprises 24 scientifically-validated probiotic strains with a patented, non-fermenting prebiotic. This breakthrough formulation is paired with innovations in probiotic stabilization and a precision-release system to deliver strains to the lower small intestine to support systemic benefits, including digestive, heart, skin, and gut health.

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Time 26:10 L. reuteri

Time 57:00 getting dirty is good

Last edited: May 16, 2022 at 1:15 PM
  10. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you.
    Questions:
    Would you suggest taking it as they suggest
    or
    using it to produce yogurt. (Details please if you suggest this way).
    ------

Currently, I am still eating yogurt based on reuteri from Bio Gaia. (64oz half & half, 72hrs, 97F, 6tblsp inulin, first batch with 10 Bio Gaia pills, then next four batches using 1/2 cup of previous yogurt)
    Ordered already elixa.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/microbiome-rx.27001/#post-312867
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2022 at 2:51 PM