1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mexico Member Event- Thank you!

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by 5G Canary, Jan 11, 2019.

1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I just wanted to personally thank you for an amazing member event with a passionate curious tribe filled with compassion and an out of this world quantum surgeon! I posted my experience in my journal but knowing most don't have time to read, I thought I would share just a small portion here ...

I arrived at the Q&A exhausted and swollen but knew it was important to share my story. I knew everyone there was educated on the science of this stuff, but while everyone asked questions on people with EHS nobody truly understood that this wasn’t about me. I am “lucky enough” to feel nnEMF’s and I feel for those who can’t (ha). While others will set in a contaminated environment for hours I know to immediately get out. People don’t understand the symptoms and illnesses they have are most definitely related to us becoming denser from our food combined with all the new frequencies from technology. I think we are starting to see genetic breakdown and mutation occurring more frequently than ever before. Doctors are going to have to take a whole new approach to medicine. While my husband unfairly complained about doctors because he just wants me well but he too doesn’t truly understand. I am not just a canary I am also a chameleon in a doctor office/hospital environment. There is no possible way a doctor could treat me as everything changes on me in different environments- blood work, blood pressure, reactions to overhead lights, etc. A quantum doctor is going to have to think so far outside the box his brain will need to explode to reach a new level of consciousness. This doctor will need to now rely on his gut instincts (new level of consciousness) and listen and watch for signs from the universe. We all know doctor offices and hospitals are some of the worst nnEMF environments. I can’t even find a doctor, dentist, hospital, office, etc. anymore due to all the new technology and lights, etc. I’m not sure what I will do when I get really sick. We are slowly killing our doctors and expecting them to be able to help and treat us. It’s no different than the comment I made about the smart meter and paying the electric company to slowly kill us but now it’s in reverse. Doctors are being paid to slowly kill themselves trying to help us. This is a very real problem and we need to make big changes. Our doctors need to be in a safe environment treating patients in that same safe environment. Otherwise it’s a waste of money, time and resources for all parties involved. But the worst is the cost to everyone’s health. If this environment is not safe for me, why is it safe for you or anyone else?

I was shocked at how many members carried their cellphones everywhere, listened with ear plugs, wore the blue blocker glasses but sat directly under high intensity LED lights. While people were kind enough to turn phones off, unplug WiFi or turn off lights around me- why would you not want to do the same for yourselves? The worst possible thing you could do is think it’s only a person with EHS that has these issues. If we all drank Roundup some people would be effected more quickly than others but would you keep drinking it? Because that is essentially what you are doing. Any advice you would give a patient like me, should be the same advice that you yourself should be following.

I particularly enjoyed the question on the electric universe for obvious reasons. And feel this will be an area that will be of great interest in the coming years. Maybe Jack can interject here? I also was intrigued with the question of how a person with EHS might die. Jack answered, “Suicide.” While I am not condoning suicide, I have a theory that may be worth considering. While it is one thing to damage the body with this new technology, what happens if we are damaging our souls? Could photons be part of the soul connection in some way? Are they, if even in their minds, killing themselves to protect damage to the soul? Are they following an instinct?

If it wasn’t obvious by my questions, I am carrying a huge positive charge and can’t seem to ground. I appreciate all who gave me different ideas and suggestions. Grounding is going to become a huge problem soon- it’s going to become imperative not just for me but for all of us to figure this out. Even though I was exhausted and anxious I truly enjoyed the Q&A and was excited to meet so many wonderful members. A truly exceptional tribe- you are all passionate outside of the box thinkers and that’s what makes you all so special.

The last night while we all joined together for a special meal. Again, normally I would have declined such an event but trusted I was there for a reason. Everyone at my table was amazing- cellphones, LED lights, and WiFi were turned off for me which I truly appreciated. As we sat there connecting and enjoying our meal together Jack on the other hand, who’s mind never stops spinning, was thinking completely outside the box and was putting puzzle pieces together. I think he thus began “scrubbing for surgery.” He is a true quantum physician who took “crazy shit” and turned it into “crazy medicine” that night. He took two people that needed grounding the most but for opposite reasons maybe (+/-) and placed them together. We literally experienced something truly miraculous that night orchestrated by the universe with Jack as the conductor and it took all three of us to make it happen. While 3 is such a symbolic number for so many reasons both spiritually and universally-the holy trinity, sun, water and magnetism and probably for me it would be the third universal law of vibration.

I drew up a tattoo for my husband’s right shoulder many years ago with the three repeated 3 times with a picture of sun, water, earth with the triquetra in the middle and John 3:3 in the center (a rebirth/ awakening). I would say I definitely had another awakening that night after dinner and need to embrace “a gift” I have been trying to stuff inside. His left shoulder tattoo has a cross surrounded by fire and the triquetra in the middle. He placed “Blessed by Grace” in Latin under a scripture reference. Luke 9:25 (which ironically is my birthday)- “For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world but forfeit his soul.” This pretty accurately portrays the world challenges we are in today. We can no longer protect our bodies from this new crazy technological world but it is imperative that we protect and save our souls! Photons maybe?

As I sit in the airport waiting for our return flight home, I have literally just experienced so many emotions I am unable to contain the tears that spill down my checks as my cup is overflowing. I sit there with the love of my family surrounding me after just experiencing a truly amazing week with Jack and his tribe. I am immediately drawn to a very large gay women covered in tattoos sitting near us. She sits with a monotone energy around her. She calls a friend with her cellphone that lays radiating her lap but puts it on speaker for all to hear. Normally I would move once someone starts talking on a cellphone as it affects me but we all sat memorized. She had a monotone conversation with a friend and expressed that she wanted to kill herself because her partner left her and the world would be better off without her. She showed no emotion and only slightly cried at one point. Everyone could hear this conversation and only a few even looked up from their devices. The person on the phone actually said she needed to go because she had another call. It was incredibly sad. It was a very scary look at what this world has become- monotone mindless robots addicted to devices. We no longer have a human connection and while we used to have an energy field of emotions around us like love, sadness and joy etc. we now have a nnEMF energy field around us and on us that is literally sucking the energy from our mind, body and souls. It definitely brought me to my knees to pray not just for her but for all of us.

The universe is always speaking to us…
    Sending us little messages,
    Causing coincidences and serendipities,
    Reminding us to stop, to look around,
    To believe in something else, something more.
    -Nancy Thayer

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Thank you for sharing all that... I can totally feel you

Gina R, KrusinWitchie and shah78 like this.
  3. Gina R

Gina R New Member

Thank you Nancy. I was on the beach there for a couple days. Wish we could have met in person. Keep on the journey. You're/We're not alone in all this!

4. Thank you for the heartfelt recap of the event. Amazing story!

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thank you Nancy, so much, for sharing. We are all in this together - thankfully.

6. Mitchell97

Mitchell97 New Member

Thank you Christine :) a big thanks to everyone at the event and also Jack. All the best :rolleyes:

7. mustardeye

mustardeye Gold

Thank you Christine -- you are such a special person. You and Jack and the other members made the Mexico event so memorable. I so value what you share. Was an absolute pleasure to meet you.

8. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

It was great to meet you !

Jim

9. Christine, I appreciate your post and your passion. I know that even just writing a post exposed you to nnEMF's you did not need. What you had to say is very powerful and has given me pause. Our trip to be with Jack and all of his members has changed the life-course for both Tom and me. We enjoyed be with you and learning from you and Bruce.