1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mexico event this year

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Mitchell97, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Mitchell97

Mitchell97 New Member

Hey everyone. I booked an Air BnB at the end of this year for the Mexico event but got an email from Jack saying that the Royal (Hilton) won't be giving out day passes anymore, so to get in and chill with Jack I/we have to stay at his hotel. Was just wondering if anyone wants to share a room to cut down costs for whatever amount of nights? Thanks :) (get me a day pass Jack ;):(:rolleyes:)

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They changed their policy so there is no more day passes. So if you are not going to be in the Royal I would not come it might not be worth the risk.

3. Mitchell97

Mitchell97 New Member

Already booked my flight. Ill stay a few days at The Royal anyway. Im in Cancun for two weeks :)

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I just want to make sure all members got the info. It was posted in groups and in the Optimal resolution page too.

Jim Laird likes this.
  5. Mitchell97

Mitchell97 New Member

Yeah I got it :) thank you.

If anyone wants to share a room let me know :thumbsup: