1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Methylene Blue

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by JanSz, Jun 4, 2017.

1. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

When you said 8 drops, is that straight out of the original mfg bottle, or has it been diluted? If diluted, what proportion are you using?
    Great hack. Please keep us updated with your progress.

PathFinder and Alex97232 like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[quo te="Jack Kruse, post: 215526, member: 1031"] UVA and UVB light are the OFF SWITCH for all the pituiaty hormones that are in the blood............JANSZ you need to realize this. You dont in much of your advice. UV light is the off switch. AM light at sunrise is balanced by blue and red and is the one switch to pituitary hormone creation. This is why most of the anterior pituitary hormones are made 6AM to 10 AM. Usually at 10 AM UVA shows up. This means equatorial living getting up early is key. Why? Because UV light shows up FAST all the time. The further you go from the environment that story varies. This is why SNP's formed from an evolutionary prospective as we lost L0 haplotypes and got uncoupled haplotypes.

[/quote]

That calls for editing this post:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4#post-201738

----------------------------------------------
    At 6AM for 2-3 minutes look directly at one Solar Glow 160W
    to:
    to shut off pituitary hormone production

Thank you dr Jack

------------------------------------------
    @Jack Kruse

What about this picture where 460-480nm
    is promoted?
    Is that still in?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Brent Patrick likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[qu ote="Jack Kruse, post: 215522, member: 1031"]Note the ^^^^^^spectrum absorbance above of MB. It can replace water that a poorly functioning mitochondria cannot make to be the source of free electrons.

UV-A light stimulates NO release and this has a dramatic effect on CCO in mitochondria. Nitric oxide (NO) stops ECT of food electrons from cytochrome one to CCO. CCO= cytochrome C oxidase. What does this light connection really mean to a mitochondriac? It means in sunlight we can easily fast and drop weight because we need less food electrons if UV-A light is present. It also means UV solar light destroys the need for food electrons and is what mimics the calorie restriction effect and how ketosis is designed to work in an evolutionary framework. And how are we supposed to get ATP if we are not eating you ask?

CCO is a red light chromophore and sunlight is 42% IR-A light that that frequency of light makes ATP without any need for food electrons.............GOT IT?
    [/qu ote]

The left peak looks more like UVB.
    (but the chart is crooked)

[​IMG]
    Perpendicular to horizontal axis.

[​IMG]
    Parallel to vertical axis.

@Jack Kruse

====================================
    EDIT 6/8/2017
    From this post we have the actual (straight) chart:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...lue-for-mitochondria.17788/page-3#post-215411

That chart is here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?attachments/upload_2017-6-5_9-31-25-png.4971/

marked up it looks like this:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    CjHedberg, Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  4. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Eight drops, straight out of the bottle and for anyone who is interested in the Jasmine oil that I use, here's the link. I've tried several different ones and this one is for keeps. I'll keep you posted on how this hack goes. I made a panel using my gold foil today and took that to the beach. I'm tanner now than I have been in previous years. I noticed today that several round pink scars on my right hand, that have been there for about a year after I tore my skin, have almost vanished.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTC2G3V/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Thanks for the link! Looks good. Will give it a try. Do keep us posted on your hack.
    When you said the pink scars disappeared, do you mean they disappeared AFTER you started the MB skin hack?

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've been looking at the diagram in relation to the electron transport chain. In say a post surgery case (inside, no UV), or at night, does the MB recycle the photons emitted from the stressed mitochondria/cell?

7. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

After the MB hack. They are getting very faint now.

lohd2015 likes this.
  8. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

Mystic Rose60 and lohd2015 like this.
  9. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Awesome, Rubicon!
    Now you have to tell us what happened next.... ;)

10. DLO

DLO StarFish

Is this the one instance for those living further north to get solarglow when the sun isn't out yet by 6am in the winter?
    That calls for editing this post:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4#post-201738

to:

Thank you dr Jack

------------------------------------------
    @Jack Kruse

What about this picture where 460-480nm
    is promoted?
    Is that still in?

[​IMG][/quote]

JanSz likes this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Assuming dawn at 6 a.m., I want to be turning the pituitary hormones on (no UV) and then they turn off when UV shows up later (say around 10 am). I think shutting off production at 6 a.m. is a mismatch. :)

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am getting up 6AM year round.
    I live south of you and still use Solar Glow 160W.

When I decided on Solar Glow, I new only about pineal gland being sensitive to 460-480nm, as indicated on picture.
    But even with the recent addition of UVa Solar Glow still should work,
    since it have it also.
    --------
    This tread's main topic is Methylene Blue.
    And how MB plus UVa works.
    "UV-A light stimulates NO release and this has a dramatic effect on CCO in mitochondria."

But the MB chart that is being promoted, have a peak at UVb not UVa.
    That is still confusing to me.

13. Rubicon

Well, yesterday turned out to be particularly sunny with completely clear blue sky the entire afternoon. At this time of the year with solstice approaching, the sun reaches its max altitude for these parts of around 58 degrees. So there couldn't have been a better day to try testing this.

Normally on very sunny days, I've been staying out in the sun for around 2 hours before my skin feels it's had enough and I need to go into the shade. Also, after that much sun exposure, my skin will typically start to feel slightly sensitive in the evening and the next morning. I typically use little/no coconut oil.

Yesterday I applied about 1/5 of my bottle of MB coconut oil (ie: 1/5th of one drop of MB). After 2 hours my skin did not feel sensitive at all and I stayed out in the full sun for over 4 hours straight. I felt atypically clear headed and energetic afterward as well. I woke up this morning with no skin sensitivity whatsoever and feeling great.

Not sure how much influence the coconut oil had vs the MB...next time I think I'll try diluted MB in a spray bottle and apply it without coconut oil. It's raining today though, so that hack will have to wait for now...

SlamSlask, Mystic Rose60 and WalterNL like this.
  14. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

OMG Rubicon. That's totally beyond awesome!!! Thank you for sharing. I wonder what the mix will do for my skin, since I never burn. I just get DARK. :D
    Can't wait to get back to Texas and try some.
    You MUST hack the MB without coconut oil and report back, now that you have got us ALL hooked. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Have a fantastic Sunday. :love:
    One thought: did you experience improved sleep quality last night? I'm wondering what the MB did to the melatonin synthetic pathways.

Mystic Rose60 and Rubicon like this.
  15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

If I was getting up at 6 a.m. year round and using UV immediately, it is missing the period when blue and red turn the pituitary hormones on, and instead keeping them switched off.
    " AM light at sunrise is balanced by blue and red and is the on switch to pituitary hormone creation. This is why most of the anterior pituitary hormones are made 6AM to 10 AM. Usually at 10 AM UVA shows up. This means equatorial living getting up early is key. Why? Because UV light shows up FAST all the time." I read this as because the UV comes in sooner nearer the equator, it is even more important to get out at first light when UV isn't present, switch on the pituitary hormones before UV kicks in to turn them off again? So at 6 a.m. it may have what I want (460 to 480nm), but it also has what I don't want at that time of the morning (UV). (A bit like Finsen's red room, not just about what you have, its what's subtracted at the right time as well).

With the MB, "Methylene blue penetrates the cell and gets into the cytosol to acts like a water analogue to make a redox pile of electrons because its absorbance spectrum is in the UV and IR range as the picture below shows. Because it absorbs these two frequencies of light like water does it is capable of being a replacement for creating free electrons (called a DC electric current) inside a cell when the redox potential of a cell is not high enough." I'm seeing it o_Oas a cluster of UV frequencies, and was wondering if, even if it isn't the peak on the chart, if the UVA portion still makes it useful even in locations with less UVB availability?

Brent Patrick and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When I switch on Solar Glow 160W
    UV light shows up

17. Rubicon

I forgot to mention, I had a strong wave of sleepiness hit me at 9:00PM (an hour earlier than normal), went to bed at 9:30PM, slept very well with vivid dreams, and woke up at 5:30 shortly after sunrise.

Mystic Rose60 and drezy like this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

So pituitary hormones not turned on first? :confused: :eek:

"Humans in a locked room
    Wakeup-6AM
    Bed time-10PM
    edit 6/7/2017

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/methylene-blue.19593/page-2#post-215566
    Light 6AM-8PM using
    2-Exo Terra Solar Glow 160W
    2 of RubyLux ALL RED
    1 RubyLux Infrared Bulb NIR-A
    Light 8PM-10PM
    2 of RubyLux ALL RED
    1 RubyLux Infrared Bulb NIR-A
    ---------------------------------------------
    Night
    No light at all, any windows blocked completely from the light
    Hand held red light similar to RubyLux ALL RED can be used on the way to the bathroom"

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

At night pituitary is on, making melatonin.
    Presence of melatonin prevents adrenals from making cortisol.
    Light switches pituitary off.
    Melatonin level drops
    cortisol level goes up
    ---
    Reason why we do not want blue light 2-4 hrs before bed time
    because
    we have to give a time for
    cortisol to drop
    and
    melatonin to raise.

Allin likes this.
  20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've been trying to connect the dots from the blogs etc for ages but so far my take is:

" AM light at sunrise is balanced by blue and red and is the on switch to pituitary hormone creation. This is why most of the anterior pituitary hormones are made 6AM to 10 AM. Usually at 10 AM UVA shows up"

CT 7 https://www.jackkruse.com/cold-thermogenesis-7/
    "1. Our brain wakes up with a morning surge of cortisol. That is what turns our brain on at 6AM. VIP helps do this in long light cycles. VIP is highest at 6 AM and lowest at 6 PM"
    "6. Around 9-10 AM we have the highest secretions of the sex steroid hormones in humans and these pulsatile crescendos lead to our highest alertness at around 10 AM in our day to allow us to explore our environment."

("Usually at 10 a.m UV shows up")

Time 12. https://www.jackkruse.com/time-12-adrenal-fatigue/“The major biochemical correlate of the light dark cycle is provided by the pineal-melatonin rhythm. Under normal light-dark conditions, melatonin is produced only during the night, by using sunlight captured in biogenic amine during bright sunlight during the day to power the effect. Moreover it provides an internal representation of the environmental photoperiod, specifically night length."

upload_2017-6-12_6-1-54.png

Cortisol peaks mid morning, then UV shows up. It lowers and rises again in the afternoon as UV levels drop. I think using an artificial source of UV from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. would screw up my circadian rhythm of cortisol, I could potentially have flatlined noon low levels all day, miss the sex steroid hormone production rhythm, and affect the alertness peak. I suspect it could also screw the early morning surge of cortisol, even if I'd got the melatonin circadian rhythm and light connection right. The adrenals are yoked to the brain - which brings me back to light .... :)

Mayuri, JanSz and caroline like this.