1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Methylene Blue Dosing

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by omegajosh, Mar 2, 2017.

1. omegajosh

omegajosh www.mitolab.com

People asked for it, so we provided it :) We use a mix of trace minerals. I have PMd you the mix.

The plain MB solution is the most popular choice.

Alex97232 and ScottishEmma like this.
  2. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

That's amazing!

A light like this one? https://redlightman.com/product/red-mini-670/

Also, what's UFO??

3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I just bought it but definitely going to get the face cream next!!

4. omegajosh

Completely agree. We like the redlightman stuff. I personally own one of his lights.

For further info, here is an email we received from prominent MB researcher, FRANCISCO GONZALEZ-LIMA, PHD:

"A combination with MB that I can suggest is to combine very low dose MB with near-infrared light. Then MB inside tissues could be made to act as electron donor after photostimulation. This is not the same as photodynamic therapy designed to kill cells/microorganisms by oxidative damage. This different method would be using very low levels of photo-activated MB as electron donor to improve mitochondrial electron transport. If it works, it would allow safe consumption of very low levels of MB and the targeting of the tissue by the light. This new approach would need to be carefully investigated for hormetic dose-response and safety."

We've despatched your MB MIST. Should be with you soon.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  5. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I just emailed you re my order!

6. omegajosh

Have replied. No worries if you've ordered the wrong product. We'll fix it and you'll get what you were really after :)

ScottishEmma likes this.
  7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Sorted!

8. Benny Hammond

Benny Hammond New Member

9. Penny

Penny New Member

I've been adding one drop to my iced face dunks and then opening my eyes under water - sort of like the poor man's eye drop -

Alex97232, Phosphene and ScottishEmma like this.
  10. Benny Hammond

Benny Hammond New Member

Does MB absorb into your eyes? What does that do?

11. Penny

Penny New Member

The eyes have mitochondria just like any other cell, so the cold water would shrink the respiratory proteins, the MB would act like a proxy for cytochrome 1 without the ROS (mitochondria poo...) and if you did it in the morning sun just after eating some seafood, the DHA would enable you to use the sunlight - add some ice cold water so you're hydrated and you have the perfect energy bomb and revitalization program for your eyes... the IR light would get the rest of the chain to make more ATP...
    Like so:
    Two things I carry with me daily: Death is certain, but life is not. Dopamine determines when fate will act.
    You pay the price of both, with your choices. Choices are all about the dopamine level. You pay a biologic toll because of choice, or you gain a biologic benefit because of your choice. At the outset, the dopamine levels are the same. After you decide and the results are in you will see that the environment will add or subtract from your dopamine bank account. The result determines the reality you get. In this way it should be clear how the environment dictates results we get. We don’t simply create probabilities, nature does, with her dealing of light frequencies to our surfaces to slow light down with proteins in cells. Proteins are optimized to slow down certain frequencies of light to create a collision with a purpose. That crash is what time and what life really is. What nature deals to our surfaces is rarely constant on a daily or seasonal basis. Light varies. We are designed to spot her trends to guide trajectory in each cell. When powerful trends are found we stop living based upon probabilities and we begin living life with certainties, a timed certainty. Nature favors the dynamics of correlated novelties. In this way, the fractal relationships of things to others things in nature becomes more important than how each were are fundamentally created.

We're designed to assimilate light because of our tissue optics, but not everybody can assimilate light in the optimal fashion today. We have various surfaces that react to a combination of light frequencies. Depending on the light spectrum light that penetrates into our surfaces between 0.1 mm to a great depth and the magic of light happens in the top layers of our surfaces to affect mitochondria below. Dopamine and melatonin creation effect mitochondria below. If your top layers cannot convert this energy well due to a badly composed cell membranes, lack of melanin, or faulty tunneling in your respiratory chain, bad photochemical reactions happen fast because of how the photoelectric works fundamentally in you to slow light down properly. Most people forget that the gut is highly sensitive to light information because of how the microbiome releases light. The microbiome is filled with bacterial that naturally leak light to the gut lining. The gut takes its lead from the RPE surface in the eye. The connection to both surfaces is the vagus nerve between the brain and gut. Bacteria release 5000 times more light than our cells do. They release this light when we eat. All things emit light to a ceratin degree, but when and how much light they emit is the optical signals life uses to create her threads.

On a relative basis are gut "observers" massive amounts of light frequencies as soon as we eat something. In this way, with any problem that develops in the gut, your reaction to light will be different. There could be tons of reasons why alternative reactions to light occurs in this fashion. Light always plays a role and how light works and when is not well understood. When frequencies of light are altered for any reason, disruptions of clock genes can happen in no time by tiny molecular machines most people are not aware of. Cytochrome C oxidase is one of those red light machines. When bad reactions occur while living an outdoor life in perfect light, you know something is wrong in your environment for your particular cellular costume. That is your cells talking to you! The key is, do you pay attention to these trends properly? If you miss it, it is likely because your dopamine levels in your eye and brain are sub optimal for some reason and you need to be aware of it. Once the dopamine level drops so will melatonin levels and your sleep is demolished and then soon your heteroplasmy rate rises and diseases come to you fast.

Red light slows time because we have proteins in us that absorb and slow red light down. Cold also slows time down on a relative basis because it lowers our basal metabolic rate. UV light rebuilds and replenishes time in a complex dance that begins in our eyes, skin, and gut. https://www.chronobiology.com/dopamine-producing-neurons-h…/

[​IMG]
    Dopamine-Producing Neurons Help Regulate Biological Clock – Chronobiology.com
    New research on the neurons that regulate biological clock mechanisms suggests that there may be a link between pleasure centers and our biological clocks.
    chronobiology.com

https://www.facebook.com/drjackkruse/posts/1866603863403959

Alex97232, Mhoej, caroline and 3 others like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex97232 and Brent Patrick like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

14. Seamus Ryan

Seamus Ryan New Member

Going to try MB and IR light from the quantlet as a hack to fix my torn knee meniscus. Can someone advise if I can simply use the MB topically around the knee area (mixed with something else or straight?) or do I simply drink it in water and then apply the quantlet at the knee area? Thanks

Alex97232 likes this.
  15. Seamus Ryan

Seamus Ryan New Member

16. Bettan

Bettan BETTAN

Anyone has any experience with long term use? I have sterted 5 days ago with 5 mg a day. I have felt lots of improvement in my energy. But i am afraid of getting used to it and loosing effect and having to rise the dose. Thanks and sorry for my english.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Who packs your medical parachute? In this podcast, you are lead to believe you are hearing groundbreaking ideas on neurodegeneration. I am going to tell you-you are not hearing anything truly worthwhile if you're a Black Swan. Why do I give this scathing criticism?

What do most clinicians and biochemists understand fail about the biophysics of nitric oxide(NO) production and physiology?

How light and NO work in us. Share this with your clinicians to upgrade their knowledge so they can help you get to optimal. Nitric oxide and LLLT are interesting bedfellows. Light-mediated vasodilation was first described in 1968 by Furchgott, in his nitric oxide research that leads to his receipt of a Nobel Prize thirty years later in 1998. Later studies conducted by other researchers confirmed and extended Furchgott's early work, and demonstrate the ability of light frequencies to influence the localized production or release of NO, and to stimulate vasodilation through the effect NO on cGMP. This finding suggests that properly designed illumination devices may be effective, noninvasive therapeutic agents for patients who would benefit from increased localized NO availability. However, the wavelengths that are most effective on this light-mediated release of NO are different from those used in LLLT, being in the UV-A (320-400 nm) and in some cases light frequencies present in the low blue range just above UVA.

UVA light also marks the time of the day where PER1 gene is transcribed and found in its HIGHEST CONCENTRATION in the blood plasma to affect all tissues ability to tell time well. Without this frequency of sunlight, PER1 activity is poor in the plasma and cannot turn out the proper endogenous cycles in the cytoplasm of cells to optimize the timing of metabolic pathways in biochemistry. Just knowing the pathway matters little in this situation because you need to understand what is controlling its kinetics because altered kinetics come from bad circadian timing in cells. This = broken circadian mechanism = poor redox state = poor solar exposure. This is why food gurus and biochemists continue to trip over the dogma.

Some wavelengths of light are absorbed by hemoglobin, and that illumination can release the NO from hemoglobin (specifically from the nitrosothiols in the beta chain of the hemoglobin molecule) in red blood cells (RBCs) Since RBCs are continuously delivered to the area of treatment, there is a natural supply of NO that can be released from each new RBC that passes under the light source and is exposed to the appropriate wavelength of photon energy. Since the half-life of the NO released under the area of illumination is only 2 to 3 seconds, NO release is very local and focal, preventing the effect of increased NO from being manifested in other portions of the body. Vasodilation from NO is based on its effect on the enzyme guanylate cyclase (GC), which forms cGMP to phosphorylate myosin and relax smooth muscle cells in the vascular system. Once available levels of GC are saturated with NO, or once maximum levels of cGMP are achieved, further vasodilation through illumination will not occur until these biologic compounds return to their pre-illumination status. This system is designed to feedback upon itself. Again, the wavelengths that have been shown to mediate this effect tend to be in the UV-A and blue ranges, not the red and NIR wavelength ranges that are mainly used for LLLT.

Many people are unaware that cytochrome c is a heme related protein. This is critically important in understanding how light and mitochondria work at the most fundamental level. The activity of cytochrome c oxidase is inhibited by nitric oxide (NO). This was a surprising discovery to those who do understand how mitochondria work with light and sleep. They found it 'shocking' that the body could and WOULD poison one of its own enzymes; in fact, it was initially shrugged off as an imperfection of experiment, but a few years later, several groups reported that mitochondria produced an enzyme that synthesizes NO, that was identified as the neuronal isoforms of NO synthase.

It was proposed that evolution crafted cytochrome c oxidase to bind not only oxygen, but also to use the NO as a braking mechanism for electron flow and power in the mitochondria. The effect of slowing respiration and electron flow in some locations was to divert oxygen elsewhere in cells and tissues. Since O2 is paramagnetic and drawn to magnetic fields, O2 will naturally flow without much effort of extra needed energy to move toward mitochondria where magnetic fields are generated due to good redox power.

Since NO blocks respiration in the endothelial cells lining blood vessels, and this helps to transfer oxygen into smooth muscle cells in these vessels where it is needed and required by physiologic demands. This effect is very misunderstood in the etiology of PAD and atherosclerosis damage. A lack of sunlight with UVA light is the FIRST STEP in these diseases. This is why most people with PAD and atherosclerosis have low Vitamin D status and poor redox.

This inhibition of mitochondrial respiration by NO can be explained by direct competition between NO and O2 for the reduced binuclear center CuB/a3 of cytochrome c oxidase and is reversible. Many people do not even realize that cytochrome c is inducible. Details matter in quantum biology. It was later proposed that laser irradiation could reverse the inhibition of cytochrome c oxidase by NO by photodissociating NO from its binding sites. Because this coordinate binding is much weaker than a covalent bond, this dissociation is possible by visible and NIR light that has insufficient energy to break covalent bonds. This ability is used in optogenetics. This ability is also used in PBM.

The dissociation of NO from COX will thus increase the respiration rate ("NO hypothesis"). The experiment has now proved, light ALONE can indeed reverse the inhibition caused by NO binding to cytochrome oxidase, both in isolated mitochondria and in whole cells. Most clinicians are unaware of this ability of UV and IR light. This is incredibly important in CAD, PAD, atherosclerosis sand all neurodegeneration because this is HOW THEY ALL BEGIN. when you do not get out in the sun in nature it alters the redox state of the arterial wall and the RBCs in the artery. This ruins the peroxiredoxin heme proteins in the RBC's and they lose their DHA, Vitamin C, and ability to induce the COX enzyme. All of these things age the blood cells faster and lower their ability to carry oxygen and CO2 while keeping the innate immune system activation status in the blood plasma active. This ruins how Toll receptor proteins work and also can lead to autoimmune conditions like Crohn's disease. You should no longer be surprised how effortless nature really is below your level of understanding. Light can also protect cells against NO-induced cell death. These experiments used light in the visible spectrum, with wavelengths from 600 to 630 nm. NIR also seems to have effects on cytochrome oxidase in conditions where NO is unlikely to be present. This is why parabiosis studies show the effects they do. These are the things we do for our clients at Kruse Longevity Center. https://peterattiamd.com/franciscogonzalezlima/

KrusinWitchie and drezy like this.