1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Methods to become cold adapted.

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Antonis, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Antonis

Antonis New Member

Hey guys how are yku doing so far? I need some advice and I was thinking you might help me.
    My gf and I try to be cold adapted. We start from face dunks and we are now at the tub. The problem is that our tub is not big enough for each one of us. I can personally cover my lower body up to my belly with water. My gf is using just plastic bags of ice on her abdomen area yet while sitting on the chair.
    But I want to go to more advances level to become cold adapted. Already having cold
    showers with the water being 24C°. The sea water is also 24C°.
    Could you please help me with any ideas to biohack with the CT?? I would really appreciate it
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

How do you target your solutions? When I learned to swim in cold water, I tried to swim like a fish. I decided to target the best example nature had for me so that I could always easily reach good and go for optimal! Protein kinases are enzymes within the cell that result in cellular proliferation. Protein kinase inhibitors reduce cell proliferation. They target the amino acids tyrosine, threonine and serine receptors in cells. Sunlight targets them to keep you away from the sick care industry. When you are going through something hard, like life, like illness, and wondering where Nature is in the process, remember the teacher is always quiet during the test. If you want to optimize CT do it in the SUN. Get some stat.
    Antonis and Brent Patrick like this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

Are your sea temperatures going to be dropping naturally? If you have regular access to a sea that will chill over the winter, that could be pretty useful.
    Antonis and Brent Patrick like this.
  4. Antonis

Antonis New Member

Thank you for your reply. Of course the sea temperature will drop although is the Mediterranean sea with more salt. However as the atmosphere's temperature drops then the sea will drop alongside. Hope it will help me. At the moment it's 23C°. I can swim easily. I can do the CT in the tub if i don't go to the sea with extra ice added buy not be covered properly. Thanks.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

It's tough to beat the sea immersion, unless it's RF dense at your chosen location but new locations could be found if that were the case.

The sea is not a regular option for me. I sit (up to my neck) in a horse trough with a recirculating chiller that runs at night until it reaches a temperature range that I set.
    Antonis likes this.
  6. Antonis

Antonis New Member

Yeah, that's good but I can still being cold adapted by swim in the sea and having cold showers plus bath with some ice on the area is not covered.
    drezy likes this.