1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Metals and EMFs all up in your Ladyparts-the new frontier of birth control

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by ValerieBee, Jul 29, 2017.

1. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

WaPo recently ran a pretty thorough article about Essure, the "permanent nonsurgical birth control". I thought this community would find this very interesting, and may have had some experiences that are similar.

Personally, I had a really bad time with Paraguard, the nonhormonal, copper IUD. I also had crazy, "unexplainable" medical issues pop up. After the birth of my first son I knew I did not want to have hormonal birth control any more. I had experienced serious mood modulation and control issues, extreme breast sensitivity and more. So when my midwife recommended Paraguard I went for it, even though my gut said no. I was just too overwhelmed by new motherhood to make another decision, or research the F**K out of it as I usually would. It took 2 years of misunderstandings, misdiagnosis, or just plain misses, by myself, my gyno, a PT who specializes in women's pelvic health, a therapist, and an eye doc, before I finally just had it removed. My cycle became extremely heavy bleeding for a week, every 3 weeks. I had seriously painful intercourse, chalked up to sensitivity after childbirth. I had RAGE and my depression seriously reached a head, dismissed as PPD. I had dry eye. When I developed a transient cyst by my ovary I finally listened to my gut and had it removed. It is amazing how quickly all of my issues resolved. I remember the first time I started raging after it was removed, it was like I was watching myself angry and screaming... I just kind of stopped and realized, I'm not really that angry, who turned this script on?

I now use Natural Family Planning, and it has changed my life.

Some quotes from the article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/style/2017/07/26/essure/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.550727d6ce14

2. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

ScottishEmma likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

I prefer nothing up there. When you've got a jumbo jet you need a long runway with no obstructions!

4. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

PAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Dear Lord!

5. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Couldn't agree more! I was on the pill for 12 years - started for acne and it's definitely why I married the wrong man and was a bit "wayward" let's say.

I wince when my friends talk about their coil, even when they're quick to say it has no hormones. Just the thought of it!!

We use the Daysy which is a device which takes my temperature every morning and it works a dream. My husband loves it and I do too because now I can make use of NATURE'S anti-depressant (sperm).

ValerieBee and caroline like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

See us guys are selflessly willing to help.

Seriously, though, @ValerieBee that's a good point that I never thought of. My wife used copper for 4 years.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It looks like a sperm is important medicine.
    Population health depends on it.
    You should not be allowed to hoard it all to your self, selfishly.
    We need our Government to create distributions centers, so minorities could get their fair share they deserve.
    Each center director should have a at least $500K salary, tenure, pension and staff of at least 20 PHD's.

8. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

On the other hand not much will stop a Jumbo going down a runway..

ScottishEmma and drezy like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://usa.daysy.me/

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&k...d=kwd-298728749180&ref=pd_sl_7yzo82jdm0_e_p37

upload_2018-8-24_9-15-26.png