1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Metal Clothing and Back-reflecting RF-EMF: Potential Biohack fail?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Scompy, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

New thoughts about back-reflecting RF...

I'm very curious about the field-interactions when metal or metal-clothing is within an electrical or magnetic EMF. Can anyone point me to anything?

It hit me that if a person were to be inside of an electrical or magnetic EMF, and also wearing RF-shielding (like a copper-thread shirt and hat) to back-reflect RF, is it possible that the electric/magnetic EMFs might interact more with the clothing to draw undesired energy into those body at those locations?

Thx!

2. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

I just read about the up and coming 6G specs. The world is going to be even scarier if that gets implemented.

How about measuring body voltage before and during the wearing of the metal duds? Maybe a full body "wetsuit" that you can keep moist to block emf. Probably not a good fashion look, tho.

Scompy likes this.
  3. cygnario

cygnario Gold

The problem with RF protective clothing is that unless you make a faraday cage (whole body covered from head to toe), the RF will reflect off either sides of the cloth, meaning that if you do it incorrectly the waves will enter your body through a gap that isn't well covered and will start bouncing around on your insides. In other words, you're constantly microwaving yourself. That's probably also the reason why people feel worse after trying it. You have to be very careful and really know what you are doing.

Helio Silva, jwhb77 and Scompy like this.
  4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yeah, was getting sick-feeling after about 2 weeks of doing it, plus gained 5+ pounds in that period of time even though I was eating the same, actually eating even better! I swithed over to RF-absorbing clothing and wear a thick, hoodie jacket while at work, then strip down when I go outside.

Christine_L likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ameer Rosic sent me some Riparo underwear and I it took a two week hack to get rid of them.

Scompy likes this.
  6. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Scompy what material is your RF absorbing clothing made from?

7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

It's a hoodie with a thicker, inner lining of meshed cotton/fleece. It also breathes well, so I don't get too warm in it. I based choosing it on my own data. I used my cornet to test about 4 jackets in the past (using a constant location away from my Xbox's RF-EMF), and found this jacket reduced the nnEMF the most. I will test more jackets, jeans and clothing with denim/polyesters mixtures to see the differences in readings. One thing I look out for at the store--hoodies with plastic zippers instead of metal ones. As time goes on, I'll have to test new clothing materials that might block even better.

Christine_L likes this.
  8. cygnario

cygnario Gold

Regardless of the meters reading, does it actually help? Keep us updated :)

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  9. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I've found that covering neck to feet/hands is ideal. I've stopped using the hoodie part of my top for your reason. Ideally I'd have a whole head cover but can't really walk around in a city with a beekeeper net on:

[​IMG]

Really the only solution is to be out in the country full time.

BrunoB and ElectricUniverse like this.
  10. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I always turned a jaundiced eye towards these reflective RF shielded clothing. I always felt that they were potentially dangerous from either focusing or intensifying EMF/electric field deep body exposure through gaps or uncovered skin areas, and also through what Dr Jack calls jump conduction.

However, I think it depends. I have heard that EHS (Electro Hypersensitiviy Syndrome) patients (who suffer miserably from even the ever so slightest EMF exposure-- they are our canaries in the coal mine) have gotten relief wearing these body shielding clothing and suits. They are even able to go out in public areas without crippling symptoms.

However, 5G millimeter waveforms are likely a game changer for existing shielding. Now, it's time for me to crawl back into my burrow.

11. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Great for beekeeping duties too.:p

The countryside is also being ravaged by RF/MW radiation in wide swathes, depending. There is truly no radio-quiet place left on earth.

12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Now that I've learned how devastating our 4G exposure has been I've been wearing 20% silver clothing all day every day for weeks now. I had to fly this past week (microwave dungeon with nearly every passenger around me on cell with bluetooth headphones an easy 15k micros from every direction versus about 1.5k micros behind my clothing) and first time since I began my mitodoka journey my Bristol chart wasn't ruined the day after. Also wearing a skull cap now instead of the hoodie so the microwaves going through my face can exit out my nape or vice versa.

I recommend being careful about exposing emf meters on flights now. One captive idiot (wearing bluetooth headphones of course) sitting across the aisle from me thought my Trifield was a bomb detonator and alerted the flight attendant about me being a terrorist. The look of fear in his face was almost equally matched by my anger that a phone zombie was going to create a serious hassle.

13. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

All the good places are 100 miles from nowhere.
    Big bend national Park fits the profile, No cell service and the lowest level of artificial light in the US..

14. YuriyDorogoy

YuriyDorogoy New Member

What do you guys think of metal / foil blanket during sleep? It should reflect a lot of EMF. There should be an easy way to check the reflection amount by power of wifi / 4g signal

15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

No metal pajamas, only canopy for sleep.

16. Pawel Wypychowski

Pawel Wypychowski E.V.E. Electromagnetic Vitality Engineering

Shielding clothing (made of shielding fabrics – usually thin copper or silver threads) in RF and Microwave range works predominantly by reflection, although reflection decreases with frequency, while absorption increases. At higher frequencies, like millimeter waves in 5G, absorption loss will be much more significant. The effect of the shield is a combination of reflection and absorption in the shield material. That is for the shield which is relatively well sealed electromagnetically – that means no gaps larger than 1/20 of the wavelength (i.e., about 6 mm = a quarter of an inch for Wi-Fi 2,4 GHz). For shielding clothing it is impossible to execute such a shield, so the performance of the shield will be significantly affected by unavoidable gaps. Nevertheless, my measurement shows the body gets 10 to 50 times reduction of radiation (power density) when measured under covered parts (i.e. chest area under shielding shirt or hoody, or genital area covered with shielding shorts). Does that help? Yes. Is it enough to mitigate RF and microwave radiation impact on your health long term? Absolutely no. Shielding clothing should not be considered a solution, but rather a damage limitation armor when entering the area of high radiation for limited time.

There is another big electromagnetic problem with shielding clothing, which is mostly overlooked by everyone. Our skin is not evolutionarily designed to be short-circuited by conductive clothing, and this is precisely what most of the shielding fabrics do. Years of experience in working with electrosensitive individuals and my experiments led me to use, recommend and offer shielding clothes made of carefully chosen shielding fabrics, constructed in a way, that there is no electrical contact between the metallic threads and the skin. The other electromagnetic drama of shielding clothing is pretty apparent – when used, it blinds your skin to see The Light. This one alone should be enough to understand that shielding clothing is only a temporary armor. Yes, it may help limit damages temporarily if well designed. Is it long term solution for your health and vitality in “modern” world? No.

Christine_L and JanSz like this.
  17. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Pawel,

Is your clothing available for purchase in the states?

18. I wouldnt travel with it out on an airplane. People dont understand and you're just creating more attention to the situation. You already know its bad.

19. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Actually I didn't know how bad it was before since the Trifield's peak readings are in small type, disappear quickly, and I only payed attention to the worthless unrealistic averages ever since I've had it. Waiting for my upgrade meter to arrive though which I'm excited about.

Christine_L likes this.
  20. What did you buy? Acousticon?