1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Merrily Measuring My Magnetism

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Martin, Oct 17, 2013.

1. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

I have used f.lux at the lowest setting day or night. If I use the typical daylight setting, that seems too bright for me. Plus, anything I can do to reduce my blue light is a win for me.

FYI - f.lux just came out w/ a new version. I like it. It allows more adjustments. The night setting can be adjusted dimmer than before. I have my evening setting at the lowest setting of 1200K. Very nice.

This enhancement made me think to check my TV. Yup ... I could adjust colors to greatly reduce the amount of blue light.

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Circuit turned off at night is clever, that is what I do too, I in fact always have it turned off in my bedroom. I use f.lux on lowest setting all the time on my computer, and I have my computer right by 2 windows so I get plenty of daylight, like you. I never had a issue because of that with my sleep. I think it must be something else? Weird...

I do not use LED lamps at all. ever. All the modern energy saving lamps are feeling very bad to my eyes. I disliked them ever since they appeared on the market. I did not knew why by then, but now I know.