1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mermaids are the missing link!

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by jeanie@truelongmont.com, May 23, 2012.

1. Birdy

Birdy New Member

woo alert here, too. I have always been a swimmer, and have felt at times when swimming in natural water that I did indeed come from water. Then again, maybe it was just wishful thinking.

2. curves64

curves64 Silver

I'm beginning to understand. I can't explain it very well, but some dormant part of me feels like it it being activated.

3. AmyK

AmyK New Member

So...

...we are the aquatic apes...

...a few of us stuck around in the water long enough to become mermaids or mermen...

...what does the future hold for the progeny of deep CTers spending all this time in the water...???

...are the restrictions around CTing when pregnent just about "toxin release"...or could that be a real danger...AND a convenient cover for "we-don't-know-how-quickly-you-will-produce-merpeople-and-we're-not-sure-the-world-is-ready-for-that?"

:)

4. janagram

janagram New Member

love it Amy! Woo hoo! I can see a science fiction novel ....

5. AmyK

AmyK New Member

6. Dali Dula

Dali Dula Moderator

My swimming and relationship to water is changing. I swam for hours in a lake yesterday. I have always been a good swimmer, but yesterday I felt like an aquatic animal and I am swimming like I never have before. I don't know if it's the CT or all the mental stuff from this forum. I swam effortlessly the whole time and when I got back on the beach a couple commented on what a good swimmer I was. I was diving down deep with my eyes open (no goggles) and could see well in the clear lake water and felt like home. Woo Woo

7. AmyK

AmyK New Member

8. AmyK

AmyK New Member

Wonderful!

9. Since I am the polar opposite of woo-woo (despite the fact that I'm doing all this crazy ****), I would like to put forth for consideration, perhaps it's simply each time you go - you are getting better and more comfortable in the water. Your brain is working so much better that your "learning curve" is so much faster than it used to be.

I think you might find that you are a quicker learner on any task that you do with regularity now.

Although, I really think Amy's onto something - perhaps Jack's trying to make all of us highly aroused, reproducing, and CTing our unborn to create the next-gen merman to rule the world :cool:

10. I always thought aquaman was one of the silliest and less useful superfriends. Now he's my role model.

11. Dali Dula

Dali Dula Moderator

You are right. All aspects of my organism have been enhanced or at least unencumbered, but wild water is now amazing.

12. MJ*

MJ* New Member

That factory is closed!!! ;) But I would not mind a little mergrandchild one day!!! :cool:

13. AmyK

AmyK New Member

Suddenly, I feel compelled to research the legend of Atlantis....

14. AmyK

AmyK New Member

15. http://www.arkansasalligatorfarm.com/services.html

The town I grew up in had a tourist alligator farm. If you were a kid there you knew all about the merman. I remember it was well discussed after trips - and it was generally accepted w the hillbilly thinkers "my family :p " that this was a transitionary animal before apes.

Funny, it was seeing the skeleton on the animal planet show that jogged my memory - it was a lightbulb - i had seen a real one before!

All of us non tourist knew they had put a fake head on it, but the body was an actual creature - or so the story goes.

I googled it, cant believe it was still there! I got to see and touch it countless times as a youth. Seemed real to moi. The thing that freaked me out tonight was it was identical to the animal planet one!

16. Better photo.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/33524

17. AmyK

AmyK New Member

Wow! Freaky and cool!

I hope I will be able to watch the program on Hulu or elsewhere online in the next few days...(I don't have cable)

18. AmyK

AmyK New Member

19. prAna303

prAna303 New Member