1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mercola to delete all content

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by DLO, Aug 4, 2021.

1. DLO

DLO StarFish

caroline, Jason F and JanSz like this.
  2. We know Dr. @Jack Kruse has never liked Dr. Joe Mercola's selling of product.
    Does his silence show an approval of this attack from the Biden Administration?

I do not support nor agree with these actions from the Biden Administration which is using Executive Power to silence individuals.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
    JanSz likes this.
  3. Over 13 years ago was not the first time Dr. Mercola published and talked about the importance of sun light for your health; but for over 25 years. During his medical training, he has know as someone who provocatively encouraged his fellow peers to study the science and asked the professors questions which seems out of the box for a medical study.

Dark Deception: Discover the Truths about the Benefits of Sunlight Exposure by Dr. Joe Mercola 2008 https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Deception-Discover-Benefits-Sunlight/dp/0785221824

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  4. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray, New Member

God and Time will tell.

John Schumacher likes this.
  5. DebraGM

DebraGM My Quest for True Health

Mercola did provide a lot of great info, particularly in the last year and a half. He had to make a living also. I’m distraught that any Dr is silenced!

6. DLO

DLO StarFish

7. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021