1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mendoza Argentina journey

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Dave Key, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

Sunset behind the Andes

Attached Files:

Lahelada likes this.
  2. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

That looks great. I had a similar experience with big city exposure to nnEMF,. I referred to the experience as sleeping in a WiFi bathtub, while traveling in Europe this summer and found that a cold shower was helpful mixed with grounding and sunshine but so hard to find in the city.
    Do you feel that you develop more callus from being exposed or from being away from technology? It seems strange but is it possible that I build tolerance from exposure, or does my body become numb to the effects?

3. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

Hello good day! I live in Mendoza (near the city)
    I suggest you if you like to walk, a treking of the waterfall of the jump!
    There you can drink pure water from the mountain, it tastes very rich!
    But it's a very hard hike at high altitude and very long (7 hs total or 8).
    :)

Ronald Waters, Dave Key and Lahelada like this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Cascada del Salto, Mdza is this one

Dave Key and BrunoB like this.
  5. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

Maybe now the road's frozen and you can't go.
    It would be nice to meet someone from the forum in person :)

6. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

I would have been glad to meet with you but I left Mendoza Monday and I'm back in Mexico now.
    When I return I will be sure to contact you, perhaps in March

BrunoB likes this.
  7. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

The less exposure the better even if you don't seem to be affected by it.
    I shouldn't have referred to it as a callus because they're really isn't one when it comes to radiation..
    It's easier to notice the difference once you've been out of it for long enough. So when you go from a low-stress environment into so much radiation that you can feel the stress response then you need to definitely get away from there and get grounded as soon as possible

Inger likes this.
  8. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

You absolutely right Dave. When I first got to Munich I could really feel the stress but then I slowly noticed it less. I think kind of like I was going numb but it was still wearing me down
    Where are you at in Mexico?
    I go to a place on sea of Cortez and camp on the beach every winter, 2 weeks last year. I will take my meter along this winter but I'm quite certain it's mitochondria friendly.

Inger likes this.
  9. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

This sounds like a great trek. I travel every year to Colombia and sometimes other parts of south America also. I would love to check out northern Argentina, and also think it is great to meet people from the forum in person.
    Thanks for sharing about the waterfall.

BrunoB likes this.
  10. Hey Ronaldo!
    Where do you go in Colombia? Ive got family in Duitama. Maybe we can meet over an arepa some time.

Dave Key likes this.
  11. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

I'm brewing up a trip to Columbia too

12. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

I'm on Isla Mujeres with a few other mito's. Corey Nelson and wife Rachel are neighbors now. Lloyd (shah78) is a block away. We're starting a colony here lol

Phosphene and Lahelada like this.
  13. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

Hi Marko,. I go every year to Medellin and then usually a side trip to the Caribbean shore. I have some friends and business interests in Medellin but really love the Colombian countryside, never been near Duitama. I will either make the trip in November or January.
    Keep me posted.

14. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

I was looking for a commune but a colony might work out too
    I haven't been to Isla mujees since 1987 my brother and I did a road trip throughMexico City and around the Yucatan peninsula. Playa del Carmen was one hotel and a parking lot for the ferry to Cozumel. Oh how things change... If I find someone to sail down there I will stop by and visit the colony.
    Has the climate had an impact on your health?

Phosphene likes this.
  15. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

Yes I remember Cancun as it was in '92, not the same...
    The climate has been good for me. I don't mind the heat as long as I'm doing really well. I was away for a couple weeks and found out just how ideal living here really is for me.

Sailing down? Now we're talking! If/when you head this way, stop by Isla for sure. PM me for more contact info

Phosphene likes this.